It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices of Palestine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

I completely agree with you. As I've said many times on other threads the Jews have been played by the zionists and are used as pawns. Many Jews do see this and when they speak out even they are called anti semite by the zionists. The zionists are the most anti semite and hopefully some time in the future all Jews will come to realise this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Quite an interesting documentary on Ultra Zionists in the Occupied territories in the West Bank.
edit on 24-3-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Why did you ignore the wall of Israeli quotes I posted? Ignorance doesn't mean it doesn't exist Oh, it doesn't fit your agenda, I see.

If you choose to be "educated" by wall of lies, you clearly already have an opinion and are simply looking for something to support that, versus actually educating yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Within this thread not a single response has acknowledged the factualness of the quotes in the OP. Instead I am told that

The quotes in the OP are not factual so of course we will not acknowledge the "factualness" of the OP. Please point out one statement you have made in your OP that is factual. You ask us to say which statements are false, all the statements you have made so far are false so there is no reason to point out any of your statements. In fact, all of the statements you have made are outright lies and propaganda. You are asking us to prove that it is not lies or propaganda, how about you prove your point instead. You are the one who created this thread yet you cannot prove your outrageous claims. You have not proven one thing so far, not one blasted thing.

By the way... factualness is not a word

edit on 24-3-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: factualness

edit on 24-3-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice4Gaza
LOL fail you played the anti semite card zionist. Tell me, whom from your family is a decedant of a semite? I wasnt aware semites could be born in the land of the khazars.

The Khazar-story is a fabrication promoted by Joseph Goebbels or Nazi Germany. Where did you learn History?

I HATE zionists. I am anti Zionist.

Yes, you hate Jews, hence your proud use of Nazi-mythology.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
You just don't get it do you. It doesn't matter who is stealing land from somebody else, whoever it is is disliked. In this case it's Jews under the auspices of the zionists. If Arabs started to forcefully take over land belonging to somebody else they would be disliked. If Christians started taking over somebody elses property and driving them out they would be disliked. You can support your cause if you wish but don't get upset when you get called out for the menace you are.

Nobodys taking away anybodies land. With the exception of a few Christians, "Israel" was empty wasteland before the Jews returned. Once they did return, muslims continued their 1000-year war against Jews by moving people from Jordan and other places into the area.

But thats not the topic, is it? You have still failed to acknowledge or admit the truth of the quotes in the opening post. You have yet to become honest.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

Why did you ignore the wall of Israeli quotes I posted? Ignorance doesn't mean it doesn't exist Oh, it doesn't fit your agenda, I see.

Why have you utterly and completely failed to acknowledge the truth and reality of the quotes in the OP, like everyone else here? Not a single person has admitted "yeah, thats what the Hamas think and say".

Thats because those quotes dont fit into your agenda to portray the Gazans as victims of the Israelis. You point your finger at my while four of your fingers are pointing back at you.

As long as I and the other posters here dont even get a consensus on reality (the realilty that those quotes are real), the conflict cannot be resolved.

You can only resolve conflicts with people who base their negotiations on facts.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In Islam, you can lie, steal, kill, and abuse the infidel and never offend their god. But at times when they talk among themselves you get a pretty good idea what the intent is. Just don't believe anything they say. They lie all the time. I remember watching a newscast some time ago showing how the Palestinians were taking away the dead on stretchers in ambulances. Unknowingly to them a news crew was filming the dead jumping out of the ambulances and running over and lying on the ground to fake even more deaths for an Israeli attack on terrorists. I haven't believed a single thing coming out of the Palestinian territories since.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I believe the Talmud says that jews can do the same things to Gentiles. At least Usury is Illegal in muslim countries. Maybe thats whey the Jews hate them so much.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I believe the Talmud says that jews can do the same things to Gentiles. At least Usury is Illegal in muslim countries. Maybe thats whey the Jews hate them so much.

When you are at war, you do that to throw off your enemy and defeat him. As for the Palestinians, they do it as part of their life under Islam. I've read the Quran. It seems that everything was love and peace until the Jews and Christians rejected Muhammad as a prophet. So he wrote the rest of the Qur'an as a book of hate and death to the infidel. It teaches you how to deceive, lie, kill, rape, pillage, and torture. Sounds great right?, like something you wake up in the morning and say, Gee I wanna be a Muslim and kill those pesky Christians and Jews today.

So when I hear a Muslim say anything, I take it in that light of lying and deception and never trust them for anything. And in Palistine you get to see how it works in the open society. It's just hatred, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by bigyin
You just don't get it do you. It doesn't matter who is stealing land from somebody else, whoever it is is disliked. In this case it's Jews under the auspices of the zionists. If Arabs started to forcefully take over land belonging to somebody else they would be disliked. If Christians started taking over somebody elses property and driving them out they would be disliked. You can support your cause if you wish but don't get upset when you get called out for the menace you are.

Nobodys taking away anybodies land. With the exception of a few Christians, "Israel" was empty wasteland before the Jews returned. Once they did return, muslims continued their 1000-year war against Jews by moving people from Jordan and other places into the area.

But thats not the topic, is it? You have still failed to acknowledge or admit the truth of the quotes in the opening post. You have yet to become honest.

Wrong again ..... did you miss my post about Cherie Blair ? it is accepted that the Palestinians are treated so bad that they have every right to do what they do. Now whose fault is that ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Torah prohibits Jews from establishing any state of their own,,
Talmud forbids jews establishing of having a state, yet they always? go against God your Lord like what they did every time since Moses.

for this God grabbed The Covenant from sons of Jacob and give it to son of Ismail ,
just a few years and he will expel all Jew from Palestine .. as he does every time when they return to the Holy Land and a lots of them know that very well .

The Torah no where mentions Israel as the homeland. that fake book created by zionist after Hitler states Israel as their land of refuge.
and that why many of jews refuses to return to Palestine .

and if the holy land Still for Jewish for ever then why every time when they Back to the holy land God send the Enemy and kill a lots of them every time when they return to the holy land After seventy years , God send how kill Those jewsh ?

Jewish Rabbi admits: Jews live peace under Islamic law
But once they had (illegal) country to live , the terror started !

www.youtube.com...
Jewish Rabbi admits:Talmud forbids jews establishing or having own a state
www.youtube.com...

Allah said in the holy Quran :

4. And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)! 5. When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled. 6. Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power. 7. If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power. 8. It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject (all Faith). 9. Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward; 10. And to those who believe not in the Hereafter, (it announceth) that We have prepared for them a Penalty Grievous (indeed). [Children Of Israel: 4-10]

we know that and that mentions in holy Quran the jews return to the holy land and they well killing a lots people and they well destroy Babylon ( Iraq ) cause they know that the king of Babylon well be destruction them ..
but what God Wants no one can change it ..

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country." -- , quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech

David Ben Gurion

edit on 24-3-2011 by Abrahim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by mayabong

I've read the Quran. It seems that everything was love and peace until the Jews and Christians rejected Muhammad as a prophet. So he wrote the rest of the Qur'an as a book of hate and death to the infidel. It teaches you how to deceive, lie, kill, rape, pillage, and torture. Sounds great right?, like something you wake up in the morning and say, Gee I wanna be a Muslim and kill those pesky Christians and Jews today.

So when I hear a Muslim say anything, I take it in that light of lying and deception and never trust them for anything. And in Palistine you get to see how it works in the open society. It's just hatred, nothing more.

you just lair bring me that Quran you read and teaches deceive and lie and RAPE TORTURE ..
By the way
Easy to lie, when you are just between friends, BUT not in net
BRIG me that verses that say DECEIVE, LIE, RAPE ,TORTURE OR you are just liar how Wants Mislead the people ...

[78] And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read), so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: "This is from Allâh," but it is not from Allâh; and they speak a lie against Allâh while they know it.

[50] Look, how they invent a lie against Allâh, and enough is that as a manifest sin.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
In Islam, you can lie, steal, kill, and abuse the infidel and never offend their god. But at times when they talk among themselves you get a pretty good idea what the intent is. Just don't believe anything they say. They lie all the time. I remember watching a newscast some time ago showing how the Palestinians were taking away the dead on stretchers in ambulances. Unknowingly to them a news crew was filming the dead jumping out of the ambulances and running over and lying on the ground to fake even more deaths for an Israeli attack on terrorists. I haven't believed a single thing coming out of the Palestinian territories since.

never the Islam permits lying or stealing or killing unbelievers .. Stop lying and deceiving the people, the Quran more than 220 times stated prohibition of lying, then you come here and say in islam you can lie steal kill and abuse the infiddel , shame on you

BRIG me that verses that say what you say OR you are just liar how Wants Mislead the people ...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Three dudes from Hamas walk into a bar...

Really? Hamas dislikes Israel? You don't say!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The Gazans are the victims of both Hamas and Israel, and to a lesser extent, Fatah. These three groups are in collusion. The PA ris bought and sold by the Israeli shekel, and does not represent the people of Palestine - never has, really.

Know why hamas is lobbing rockets at Israel today? For the same reason they were clobbering journalists last week; the Arab revolution is starting to move into Gaza and the West Bank. That spells bad news for both Hamas and Fatah, since they will either have to shape up or be deposed.

That'd be bad news for Israel - which also has a habit of not acting in the interests of its people - because a truly democratic Palestinian government isn't going to sit on its thumb and spin while making concession after concession in exchange for expensive sports cars for cabinet members. Ever had a look at the Palestine papers, leaked from the PA?

So Hamas rockets, Israel bombs, both with the agenda of smothering the infant of revolution in its cradle.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Haha the khazaria story is a lie made up by nazis..okay mate. Doesnt wash with me since the Zionists funded Hitlers war and holocaust. The guy who started this thread, i have a name for him, its 'ziotroll'.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Why have you utterly and completely failed to acknowledge the truth and reality of the quotes in the OP, like everyone else here? Not a single person has admitted "yeah, thats what the Hamas think and say".

Thats because those quotes dont fit into your agenda to portray the Gazans as victims of the Israelis. You point your finger at my while four of your fingers are pointing back at you.

As long as I and the other posters here dont even get a consensus on reality (the realilty that those quotes are real), the conflict cannot be resolved.

You can only resolve conflicts with people who base their negotiations on facts.

Well, I can't speak to factual basis of your poster quotes, because as we were discussing at one point, the first guy on it only seems to exist on anti Palestinian or anti Muslim websites, no other news or source of him exists. I don't know that he exists.

You, my dear, have your own version of reality. In your op you wanted proof that Israeli's ever said a bad or racist word against the Palestinians, I gave you plenty, yet you don't acknowledge that. You have your opinion that Israel is perfect and refuse to look at facts. Hey, that's your deal, but it is not based in reality.

For you to say that Israel was a barren wasteland until the Jews came post WWII is a blatant lie. When you choose to spread or believe such falsehoods, when you clearly have the internet at your fingertips (in the event you can't actually go borrow a book from the library) tells me your only desire to spread ignorance and falsehoods. However a person may feel about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, you have sunk to spewing lies, there is a great historical record of the people and the land prior to 1948, it was referred to as Palestine and the people Palestinian. Go look up the British Mandate of Palestine.

Until you are able to pull your head out of the sand, just enough to acknowledge actual history, conversation with you is pointless.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

'ziotroll'.

Man that's brilliant! If I could give you 1,000 stars I would.

I am still waiting for him/her to prove any of their claims ae real.They stopped talking to me after my last post

edit on 24-3-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: lol

edit on 24-3-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Haha it just came to mind at the time, made sense in my head

Yeah thats the thing they cant respond to any points you make, and they'll try to take certain parts of your posts and twist it, feeble stuff really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join