Originally posted by lucid eyes
* That Israelis are the racists (show me similar quotes by Israeli politicians)
1. You can help us or we ‘will overthrow the world.’
Chaim Weizmann, first president of the State of Israel
2. “There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are
our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world,
but actually belong to a different galaxy.”
Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001
3. “The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more”….
Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel, August 28,2000. Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000
4. ” [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs.”
Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, “Begin and the Beasts,” New Statesman, 25 June 1982.
5. “The Palestinians” would be crushed like grasshoppers … heads smashed against the boulders and walls.”
Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli Prime Minister, in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
6. “When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.”
Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.
7. “How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to.”
Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, March 8, 1969.
8. “There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed.”
Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, June 15, 1969
9. “We must do everything to insure they (the Palestinians) never do return.” Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back
to their homes. “The old will die and the young will forget.”
David Ben Gurion, 1948
10. “We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves.”
Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.
11. “Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and theAmericans know it.”
Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.
12. “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will
understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.”
Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983; New York Times 14 April 1983.
13. ” … we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria… The weak point in the Arab
coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established… When we smash the [Arab]
Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port
Said, Alexandria, and Cairo.”
David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From “Ben-Gurion, A Biography,” by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.
14. “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab
Israel Koenig, “The Koenig Memorandum”
15. “We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion
waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!’”
Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, New York Times, 23 October 1979.
16. “We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters”
Rabin’s description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion’s special adviser on Arab Affairs,
1960. quoted in “The Arabs in Israel” by Sabri Jiryas.
17. “Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours…
Everything we don’t grab will go to them.”
Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15,
18. “It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with
time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their
Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, 14 July 1972.
19. “Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment… Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor
must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.”
Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, “Complete Diaries,” June 12, 1895 entry.
20. “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.”
Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 New York Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1
21. “We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy
because we want a world of our own.”
“You Gentiles,” by Maurice Samuels, p. 155).
22. "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or
Paul Warburg, Jewish Banker, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950
23. “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not… You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however
better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world.”
Chaim Weizmann, Published in “Judische Rundschau,” No. 4, 1920
PS: I found a cartoon picture too like you