It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just curious...

what would that final lesson be? We're mortals? That's news.

Went out this morning on my bicycle. Know what I saw? Saw mothers strolling along with their kids, saw some kids on Spring Break feeding squirrels in the park just up the street a bit. Rode a bit further, and saw green grass growing everywhere... In other words? Life. No bad things happening. Just... Life.

You say things are horrible. That implies there is something against which to measure it... Good things.

Life is like that. Good and bad, fairly evenly balanced.

Before wishing doom and gloom upon the world, take a look around you, you'll see that you'd be dooming much that is good, as well...

Careful what you wish for. You might get it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

Humanity has been getting lessons for centuries... millennia even. Lessons are learned and then forgotten.

The problem? Younger generations that come along who did not experience any of those lessons first-hand.

Good example today? Those who blame the Jews and Israel on the world's ills. The nazis went here... so did the Babylonians, Persians, Spanish... etc, etc...

*sigh*

It's cool to have someone to hate and assign your problems to. But that is not the only issue and probably not even the most troubling one.

So... you think you want to see WW3 to teach us another lesson that will not be remembered by those generations yet to come? All the suffering, all the death... and for what? So it can be repeated time and again?

Be careful what you wish for because in this case, you are probably gonna get it either way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

...."Because I'm sick of this world.
I'm sick of the government, how its run - the blatant corruption.
I'm sick of the clueless controlled society.
I'm sick to death of the rich and the elite".....

You my friend are a sick puppy. Are you on the dole?. Do you actually do a decent days work? Or are you one of these unthinking lazy angry people who do not know how to behave as a human being? Are you incapable of working, do you have a disability, a mental illness (ok forget that one - its obvious), do you have no skills that are the fault of someone else, are you lazy because it's someone elses fault?

I could have you earning $80000+ a year but you'd rather be lazy and complain.

Because you have had enough of life, you want the world to end and take everyone else? How sick

Do us all a favour and jump of the nearest bridge.

I've never EVER said this to anyone but I think it's the best solution for us as well as you because with your stinking attitude you'll just end up raping a little girl or killing someone with a .44 out if spite alone because your incapabel of handling something as simple as getting out of bed and greeting a new day with enthusiasm. You are unbelievable, you make me sick.

I don't wish you harm personally, but if you can do it to yourself, please end it for all humanities sake.
edit on 24-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

My point proven in under three posts.
Bravo.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Worse is this bit... "Sorry for my little rant, just had a really, really, really bad day. "

Yeah, people shoot others in the USA just because they had a bad day. Ok don't kill yourself, just 'grow up' or at least stay indoors, off the internet and out of people way please.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think religion needs to be sacrificed to free humanity

Not because having faith is wrong, but because division is wrong

I do not dislike Israelies or Muslims, I dislike how secular they are

You cannot be a chosen person to God with authority over another, and you cannot kill innocent people in terrorsit acts.

Nobody has a right to kill anybody, and no god ever gave anyone that right

You will see a WW3 because latter generations will not accept change

Of course, change is the only constant in the universe

But what will not change is innocent, poor people will die more holy wars

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Your post pretty much shows youre attitude as a amateur debunker but dont give up it takes work. I really hope they find a new planet for you eco terrorists to destroy if people are befallen by having children then so be it its no ones right to tell you how many children you can have one more reason the op is right justice will prevail and it will not come from the gov whom you seem to endorse justice and rebirth will come from the people.

Your the one that was complaining about *concrete cities* and too much technology. Maybe you don't even read what you write?
And yes it is governments job to run countries...look it up in the dictionary!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I didn't read the whole thing you wrote but the title said enough. ALL our powerful leaders will go hide in their underground bunkers while their puppets fight their war and when all is said and done they will come back out to reclaim their thrown. It will be the same allover again!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

i hope you dont cry and say your sorry for wishing this amongst your human race when it does happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I think religion needs to be sacrificed to free humanity

Not because having faith is wrong, but because division is wrong

I do not dislike Israelies or Muslims, I dislike how secular they are

You cannot be a chosen person to God with authority over another, and you cannot kill innocent people in terrorsit acts.

Nobody has a right to kill anybody, and no god ever gave anyone that right

You will see a WW3 because latter generations will not accept change

Of course, change is the only constant in the universe

But what will not change is innocent, poor people will die more holy wars

So you're saying you dont like how it seperates people, right? If so, I agree, people don't need to be separated

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Violent revolution leaves violence in power. I understand you're sick of your government but war is never a solution. And furthermore its jerks like you that make sure progress is not made by humanity as a WHOLE which is how everyone needs to think of it. So what you're sick do you know how many people died in the three world wars so far? Oh wait you don't know world war III is happening do you? Just cause its not happening in your backyard doesnt mean your tax money and lack of open political opposition isn't supporting it. Get off the internet and make a change in real life.

WWII

WWIII

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

i hope you dont cry and say your sorry for wishing this amongst your human race when it does happen.

If people would protest against the billionaire ran oil protection racket in the West like they are doing throughout the Middle East then there would be no eventual WW3. Either Russia and China are going to have to end the western billionaire oil protection racket, or the citizens of the West. Ether way it has to happen, or civilization worldwide will regresses back into the dark ages. Right now it's stagnating slowly slipping backwards. If we don't expropriate energy productions and remove energy from being price insured on commodity exchanges ( a prime cause for inflation ) Russia and China will have to step in and clean the western house for us. That's WW3. If we unite across the Western World and have a class rebellion overthrowing billionaire influence and control over our governments in the West then it will be peaceful because the peaceful mechanisms are in place for a peaceful transition to transpire if that route of change is taken by the Western masses.

I nominate Immortalgemini527 to lead the effort for such constructive an peaceful change.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

We have accumlated $14 trillion defecit to the bankers AND WHERE DID ALL THAT MONEY GO?

Do build underground bunkers to hide their cowardly ass when WW3 happens or some "odd" asteroid impacts earth, while billions die? Aliens at dulce, new mexico?

People are stupid or they just don't care. Me and others have been pointing out the "far-fetched" for a long time but the information never seems to gather momentum. Perhaps we are scared to face reality but that does not excuse such lame and loaded threads to be made.

You want REAL change? Then LEARN the truth and SPREAD IT like wildfire. Do us that favor even if it means sacrificing YOUR OWN LIFE for it. SOME have done that already...........

The guy shot 2 aliens and survived 13 assination attempts before being taken down the 14th time. He speaks of the alien agenda and the nwo wanting to kill 5/6 of the world. A geologist with many years experience in the USA government!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I just want the oil racket to be stopped, so we are not all paying three dollars more than what gas is actually worth if the law of supply and demand were allowed to operate within a true free market economy. Free from the subsequent manipulated inflation that is caused by artificial energy pricing. Artificial pricing that OPEC, a cartel, and racket designed speculation create.

Wise up everyone big energy is ripping us off and they are in charge of the USG and its defense assets, that includes all intelligence assets both foreign and domestic, through their bought and paid for politicians.

Who else gets to drive a U.S. Navy nuclear submarine?

Look up Houston oil executives John Hall and Todd Thoman with key words USS Grenville.

Wake up, we as common citizens are under siege without us realizing it. our nation has been stolen by BIG ENERGY.

We need expropriation of all energy industries, its trading facilities and the Federal Reserve which Big Energy is the primary depositor in. Those deposits should belong to the American people and the people of all nations were the oil and gas is being stolen from under their feet just as the same theft is being perpetrated here in the U.S. with the theft of our energy resources. Energy resources we the people should have the right to develop and profit from. There would no longer be the need of a federal income tax if we did. There would be no national debt.

Wake up now, we are being ripped off trillions as we speak.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by nenothtu

Technology. Pretty much the biggest thing. They've put humanity in an artificial 80 year old time freeze and stole our progression, at the expense of our brightest children's work, and wtih much karma put on them, to control them.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

They had all this goofy technology 80 years ago? I'm only around 50, and I can't seem to recall any ipods or cell phones when I was a kid...

Maybe if We'd had those sorts of things, I'd have a different view of technology - but the view I have now is that it breaks, and can't be relied on all that much. I'll not trade my ham sandwich to 'em for their technology... I can at least eat the sandwich, without batteries and such.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtf1is1happening
reply to post by Seitler

You speak the truth, but will garner no support.

Nah. I at least support him - not generally, but in that assessment I do.

If this system collapses it will just be replaced by a new one, and the cycle continues. We DO have the power to make change for the better, but the VAST majority will never accept that responsibility. Most people want to be lead, even to their death for nothing.

Now that's a plain out fact, and why I support the OP. All these folks that are hell bent on dying out of ineptitude for living ought by rights to get their wish. No good reason I can think of to let 'em drag the rest into the living hell of servitude with 'em.

Clean 'em out.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Last weeks investigations brought me here.
The 40 chapter book to control the world ... Agenda 21.

Agenda 21 For Dummies

www.youtube.com...

If nothing else, watch from 4:30 for a minute of the Utube.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I believe your post is way off-topic and irrellevant. We are talking about an alien-illuminati agenda to depopulate the earth by 80% and I showed WHERE the money went and WHY we have a $14 TRILLION defecit. The top bankers, corporate heads and government stooges are working TOGETHER towards this despicable agenda and they MIGHT succeed unless more people become aware and do something about it before its too late.

I am not god, therefore I alone cannot save the world. THAT is the topic and people such as the OP, that keep trying to justify mass murder under all kinds of excuses have sinister intentions. Most of these people are NOT crazy, although I am sure you would like to believe that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I believe your post is way off-topic and irrellevant. We are talking about an alien-illuminati agenda to depopulate the earth by 80% and I showed WHERE the money went and WHY we have a $14 TRILLION defecit. The top bankers, corporate heads and government stooges are working TOGETHER towards this despicable agenda and they MIGHT succeed unless more people become aware and do something about it before its too late.

I am not god, therefore I alone cannot save the world. THAT is the topic and people such as the OP, that keep trying to justify mass murder under all kinds of excuses have sinister intentions. Most of these people are NOT crazy, although I am sure you would like to believe that.

You seem to me to be trapped inside a matrix of illusion which might be the reason that causes you to fail to see the relevancy.

PS

There is no illuminate just a network of billionaire internationalists that monopolize resources and the trade of resources on the open market. Monopolies and cartels protected by the industrial war complex which they also own through corporate finance structures, preferred stocks, and out right ownerships of entire defense/security contractors.

When statements like, "-alien-illuminati agenda to depopulate the earth by 80% and I showed WHERE the money went and WHY we have a $14 TRILLION deficit." are made it serves the interests of the elites.
edit on 24-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: added text

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by niesent
reply to post by Seitler

You need to be deployed back, with magnets attached.

Maturity right there for ya.

Wishing people dead for speaking their mind is completely against what this site is about. I don't want anyone to die for their thoughts or words, only their actions.

As for the person that somehow put it together that I want kids to die because my credit is messed up, you really need to go back to school to better understand how sentence structures work. What I was TRYING to get at with my statement was this: The youth of the world (mainly talking about the kiddos) are going to be suffering much worse than anything we have yet to see. For this reason, I think they would be better off being killed off early, rather than having to go through life trying to survive in a world riddled with corrupt leaders who lie and cheat to get their own way.

Just so I can get this out there, I am currently going to school. Its tough going back after having been out for 7 years. That break was for military service; service in which I learned how truly corrupt our governmental leadership really is. The lies are so thick in the gov't that the average person can read the papers and not understand the lies in front of their face.

I am far from perfect, and I know the world would be much better off without people of the same mindset as me... but only if we could also get rid of the people that want to control the population for their own evil agendas. Trust this much though: I may be on hear typing my little rants right now, but don't let that fool you into thinking I am not actively planning my own course of actions; should the time ever come when I may need to enact them, I will be more than ready... unlike most of here b___ing about me "whining.

And when the SHTF for real, you are the ones that will be hoping to whatever God you pray to that you can find someone like myself to help you learn how to take care of yourself, or your family. Years of training and learning cannot be summed up in a 100 page PDF file. If you rely on that, then you MIGHT make it... but chances are you will die. Just like the rest of the sheep.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join