It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by niesent

exactly, Sign up, op. It will change you mind on war especially if it was 1st world country's fighting against each other. you have no idea how horrific it would be, it's not just going overseas to fight rebels, it is bringing the war to your front door.
edit on 24-3-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh gadz.. I don't even know how to answer this one *sigh*
In a way, I understand the frustration of the OP but on the other hand a Global war solves nothing. The problem is, it seems as though humans need someone to lead because we have a tendency (in very large numbers) to be followers. Humans are also easily manipulated. The aforementioned are two of our biggest issues. Humankind (as we are now) need rules or our societies decompose into anarchy.
In order to change anything, people of like mind EN MASSE have to effect change.
But as one of the previous posters indicated, humans are also very greedy..so in order to get people to follow you, you have to be able to answer thier main question which is "what's in it for me?"
Clean water, food , shelter, power...a way to provide for one's own as well as to the local society and world at large.
This is what 95% of humankind wants...resentment builds when many in the World see a very small part of the rest of the World living comfortably while they are behind the aid truck picking up the pieces of rice that have fallen off the truck as it's driving away or starving under a dictator who is too stupid to realize that what he or she is doing will in the end spell their demise.
As for the puppetmasters..if and when TSHTF, however it does, there must be those who are willing to seek out those who are participitory in this Game and (ahem) acquire them before they descend into those bunkers

The World being overpopulated is a lie. Those who claim this are the very same ones at the top (as well as those on the lower rungs who agree with them) who see nothing wrong with consuming way too much, who are unwilling to share and who think nothing of going to a foreign nation to snatch whatever they have that may be of use.
Those who are unwilling to share whatever technology they possess for the BETTERMENT of humankind at large..mainly because of fear of competition for resources that would result from said dissemination of such knowledge (not pointing any fingers, please no hate mail, lol).

For those who would say, "well, this is the way human beings are"..well ok, but this does not mean we cannot do better.
If we choose do not do better, than in the end, we pretty much deserve whatever we get.

On a semi - related issue:
My fellow Americans..I hear a lot of griping about government and what it is doing or not doing..if you want to see change, elect some real people who have the same life experiences you have had and stop electing moneyed people - the Congress of the US is the way it is because we have allowed it. We are scapegoating each other and not looking at the REAL problem which is the folks that we elect who are keeping us at each other throats while they do their thing.
The regular people you elect..yeah sure they are not perfect (none of us are) they don't have a bunch of dough. But I, as well as you can interpret the US Constitution in a more literal sense and not obfuscate it like an experienced lawyer would be able to (Shakepeare was right! ). Regular folk are just as capable. You get enough regular folk in Congress, yes it can be OK - the bad element can be eliminated from the inside out. But it must be done EN MASSE. A Rep here or a Senator there will not do.
If TSHTF I hope there are enough of us who can remember the above and work towards it. We will descend into anarchy only if we in large numbers allow it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I don't care if the NWO has an agenda. I hope their agenda backfires and initiates a WW3.

Maybe thats the NWO's plan the whole time. Perhaps they are actual the good guys, and they are simply sacrificing their own reputation to play act as the bad guys, in order to wake up society.

Whoah......did I just blow your mind or what!?!?

edit on 24-3-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I took out one of the happy faces......I had two different ones, and it didn't look right.....Did you REALLY need to know that?!?!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Suicide is a distinct option for you. If you fear doing it yourself, put on blackface and go to Detroit. THe cops or the locals will be glad to do you in.
Not that I would blame them, you sick SOB.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I don't care if the NWO has an agenda. I hope their agenda backfires and initiates a WW3.

Maybe thats the NWO's plan the whole time. Perhaps they are actual the good guys, and they are simply sacrificing their own reputation to play act as the bad guys, in order to wake up society.

Whoah......did I just blow your mind or what!?!?

edit on 24-3-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I took out one of the happy faces......I had two different ones, and it didn't look right.....Did you REALLY need to know that?!?!

Say what
Second line

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yet another loser wishing annihilation on the planet. Look OP, I don't give a stuff if you had a bad day. If life is so terrible, you know what to do right? But if you do get your wish for World War 111, I truly hope you will be one of those who dies a horrible and prolonged death. That would be the best karma ever. And I will point the finger and laugh.
edit on 24-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

surprise surprise, we are already well within WW3, and if you are part of the "middle class" you already lost a long time ago. now you are their slave. and yes, yr masters souls are made of #.

so you can join the army or not. either way they own you, useleess feeder, and you should do their will or plan to die without problems.

world war 3 is over. its mop up duties now. will the slaves rise or will the enitre stupid fugly syteem fall are the only questiosn.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This mindset is nothing new here on these boards. There is a solid subsection of posters who not only talk constantly about disasters of all sorts, they secretly wish and hope for them to occur - the bigger, the better. This is just under the guise of "we all deserve to die for the planet's sake" post, which I've seen before.

Personally, I hope there are not more largescale wars, and I DO notice all the good in the world as well. There is a lot of hope and kind deeds and people who enjoy their lives out there. Just because you hate your life, and only see the negative in everything, don't wish disaster on the rest who don't share your morbid mindset.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Agreed ! however you dont see the other animals of the world raping, murdering, abusing, forcing, stealing, deceiving etc. My point is if humans weren´t here the planet would be in a better shape.

You don't watch the other animals much, do you? The human species isn't much different - we're just more efficient at it, and less prone to self - preservation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. I've been saying this say thing for the past 6 years, since I was deployed to Iraq.

The average people of the world have NO power. The only reason other countries get aide when they revolt is because another country wants to use the new leadership to achieve their own agenda, The people really don't matter in the eyes of the people in charge.

I hope it does happen. I hope the poor little children die. Not because I want them to die, but because they will be spared a life of misery, trying to scratch a living from rocks like most of have to do now. We work 8-16 hours a day, but we are in continual debt, and its the fault of the banks. (mostly) Most of us try to pay off stuff, but the interest rates kill our chances. Then they won't work with us when we try to fix things.

As far as taking action. What do you want us to do? Go have a rally. Yeah, because those work! Maybe in a utopian society, but not ours. We are in DIRE need of some massive catastrophe that kills off 3/4 of the worlds population. We might actually be able to live comfortably again. Then, we should impose birth regulations to prevent this out of control over population we are suffering from now.

Don't get angry with people when they realize no matter how hard they try, they won't be able to fix or change anything. And to answer a question originally asked on page one to the OP: I would start WW:III if I had the ability. I don't, nor do most people that would attempt it. I am a simple and poor guy, I have no power over anything. So don't worry, as long as the rich are in control, you'll be able to go on living in poverty just like me.

Cheers, I am off to work for the night. Even though I want change, I still have to work in order to have a home, food, and a fiance. Guess I'm stuck in the trap set out for the common folk, too.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by SomeEye

Yes, the elites have their deep underground military bunkers, and a secret space station somewhere wouldn't surprise me either. The ones at fault wouldn't be hurt at all in a third world war.

Actually, they would. Fewer minions to pad their cushy lives and fluff out their pillows for 'em. Who'd make their "stuff"? Who'd feed 'em?

Hell, after WWIII they might actually have to get off their asses and work for a living...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

I can understand where you are comming from.

Alone, you and I are incapable of any changes, let alone major ones.

But if we ourselves are confident of our abilities to convince others or at least try to, persevere, more so on morality and ethics which in basic terms mean sharing, beginning with our families, relatives and friends, then change will come.

We need not kill one another off. The potential of humanity is great, as when there are more minds and labour, we will be capable of reaching far more than where we are today. And so too are our planetary resources which could last several millenias more if we use our collective brains for progress and evolution.

The answer to our society ills and woes lay with us - you and me.

Taking the blue pill will only give us a quicker and sure doom. The red pill will at least give us all a chance to survive. Better to die trying than to do nothing at all, be happy with that miserable work that you hate when you could have been doing better if you and I galvanised for that change today and never give up.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

You need to be deployed back, with magnets attached.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline

You shouldn't be sick of the world and humanity my friend. Fact is most of humanity in fact is not at all evil the majority of us would gladly live in peace and accept each other. It's the governments of the world though that will never allow that to happen afraid theres no money in it. The world as of right now is a sad place to live in i agree with that but all it takes is for us to say enough and come together with our brothers and sisters. We are many to there very few. I do share in your disgust of the horrors that occur around the world but please dont hate your fellow man aim your anger where it's needed the governments whos love for money and power come at the cost of our brothers and sisters lives.

Who enables "them"? People do.

What would these "higher ups" be they "governments", NWO", "TPTB" or whatever you care to call them, be without those people? Nothing more than cooling meat for yapping street dogs.

On with it! Thin the herd, and starve ""them" out.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Upgrades and progression, moneyless society run by grass roots people with advanced clean technology and all the bloodlines in prison who don't willingly redistribute and step down.

"In a "moneyless society", what would they HAVE to "redistribute"?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
I hope it does happen. I hope the poor little children die. Not because I want them to die, but because they will be spared a life of misery, trying to scratch a living from rocks like most of have to do now. We work 8-16 hours a day, but we are in continual debt, and its the fault of the banks. (mostly) Most of us try to pay off stuff, but the interest rates kill our chances. Then they won't work with us when we try to fix things.

Cheers, I am off to work for the night. Even though I want change, I still have to work in order to have a home, food, and a fiance. Guess I'm stuck in the trap set out for the common folk, too.

So, you hope little children die because you charged too much on your credit cards or screwed up your credit. Nice. All I hear is whining about who has more money than you. GROW UP! When you were in the military, you were given educational opportunities that many do not get. Did you take advantage of that opportunity or did you just complain about how everything wasn't handed to you? People make their own success. Don't begrudge them for excelling. It's really pathetic.

Look, some people in life have more money and power than you do. Some have less. This is a reality that has existed forever. Trust me, you have a hell of a better life than the "have-nots" in ancient Rome or Medieval England. Yeah, we have to work for a living. Quit your crying and use that energy to advance in your profession and you just might find out that your financial situation gets better.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You really think war is the answer? The solution to the problems you listed? Not even close.

Easy for you to wish for it when it won't be your home that is destroyed, your family that is killed or displaced, starving, looking for a safe place to go.

War will not teach a lesson. It will only increase the troubles.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I hope the first bombs fall on the OP's house

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Technology. Pretty much the biggest thing. They've put humanity in an artificial 80 year old time freeze and stole our progression, at the expense of our brightest children's work, and wtih much karma put on them, to control them.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

You speak the truth, but will garner no support.

Even on this site most cannot accept the dark and bleak situation that is reality. I really don't know whether to laugh or shake my head in disgust at 99% of these posts. You have the ones who feel the security of their fantasy land threatened so they lash out, wishing people like the OP are the first to suffer or 'the bombs fall on his house and family.' Or you have the straight up DELUSIONAL people that think if the shackles of the current system are thrown off we will somehow rise up into a peaceful, progressive utopia, and that somehow we will change the nature of man.

If this system collapses it will just be replaced by a new one, and the cycle continues. We DO have the power to make change for the better, but the VAST majority will never accept that responsibility. Most people want to be lead, even to their death for nothing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join