It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Ignorance in your name says it all. You would subject the whole planet to unbelieveable suffering because your tired of the way things are? Your truly pathetic.

There are many good people on this planet, trying to do good things, but because things aren't changing overnight, you have your panties in a knot. Grow up and face reality. Then go out and make an effort to change things. The more people working for the good, the faster the changes will come about.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

I was actually thinking tonight how fed up I was of seeing people on ATS call for the end of humanity. Because our "leaders" are mad and take bad decisions we should see all the innocents and victims pay for their torturers actions?
What a good way to deny ignorance! Wipe everybody off!
Not!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Why am I saying this?
Because I'm sick of this world.
I'm sick of the government, how its run - the blatant corruption.
I'm sick of the clueless controlled society.
I'm sick to death of the rich and the elite.
In their eyes I'm nothing more than a piece of s*** just like you guys perhaps.I don't care if the NWO has an agenda. I hope their agenda backfires and initiates a WW3. We need one. Humanity STILL hasn't learnt from past mistakes - sorry, I meant the GOVERNMENTS of the world haven't learnt a doodle. All they care about is power, money and control. Oil Companies have a frikking oligarchy over the energy of the world ruling out any possibilities of innovative renewable energy sources. Wind and Solar power are s***.
Global warming is a blatant LIE to steal more money from us by more and more taxes. Top scientists are being bribed to manipulate data to confirm global warming is man's fault. Heck, the sun is going through a really hot cycle now and its not only heating up Earth - its heating up ALL the other planets in the SOLAR SYSTEM! You can't say its being caused by man!!!
We are living in a police state. There's blatant racial profiling going on in countries. Immigrants are blamed for stealing jobs. The Far- Right is gaining huge popularity in Europe. It's like Hitler never existed and WW2 never happened.
Theres world poverty which can NEVER be ERADICATED. No matter how much AID you give, corrupt governments in their nation steal it. Going to Africa and setting up schools and clean water to drink for a couple of villagers ain't gonna make you a f***ing hero. Theres still 1.7 billion living in absolute poverty.
Rothschild is a cunning liar. He's got his trillions in his bank thanks to his family banking biz so he has all the time in the world to do s*** and get rewarded for his s***ty efforts. Not to mention he runs the worlds finances through his bank.
The mainstream is so f***ing stupid and arrogant that its like talking to a brick wall.

Maybe this world does need a shock. A really BIG shock to wake humanity up.

Sorry for my little rant, just had a really, really, really bad day.

OH MY GOD!!!!

I cant believe i just read that, i cant believe there is still some sense in the world. Your thoughts are almost word for word with mine (thought of what frustrates you, not thE longing for WW3
) . I am so sick of the elite and thoose in power. What we call society it a pathetic lie, the world acts like animals and follows like sheep.

Here in Australia we have our useless leaders pushing a carbon tax no matter the cost to the economy, the people or anything. It drives me insane!

The world needs to be changed and maybe voilence is the wake up call it needs. Maybe not a global war but a global revolution!
edit on 24-3-2011 by tcmkenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
World War III would just mean our extinction for the most part. There is enough firepower in the U.S. alone to fry the globe several times over. The survivors would be left with a wasteland unable to support life, and would most likely it would be a slow death for whatever managed to last through the initial destruction.

What we need is a collapse of technology into complete chaos. An EMP like event that just throws the planet into darkness. The result being a savage free for all where survival alone is a challenge and gamble, not a right. The moronic, apathetic, and those unfit to survive would quickly succumb to death or slavery. Natural selection reinstated. There goes the problem of population control. Those who cannot exist without their iPhones and mindless TV would either be forced to adapt or fall prey, most certainly being the latter. And if you wanted a stable society, a family, or any semblance of security you would need to fight for it, and acquire knowledge to propagate your creation. Stable societies would no doubt emerge, as would bands of marauders/raiders, gangs of psychopaths, and isolationists. You would NOT be allowed to be a thoughtless idiot because that would mean your death (unless you had someone to take completely care of you.)

The very real threat of unbridled brutality at the hands of those who truly don't give a rats ass, and other tribes seeking your precious resources would quickly shape people up to WANT to gain knowledge and show compassion for their fellow man. No rules or laws to protect you, no big brother, just the community you built. Those who would seek to control others and keep them in ignorance would never be able to force their influence very far, as no one man or group would ever be able to control all the humans and resources as is possible today. I think it is the nature of most humans to want a secure society and work together for the common good. And you would HAVE to in order to create the world that you want to live in.

But this will never happen as in the event of a collapse or war the elite would flee to their bunkers and emerge to continue this atrocious game. The sheep would once again fall under a more sophisticated or more bluntly forceful form of control and we would repeat history as we have for eighty five thousand years.
Those advocating to be the change you wish to see in the world are without a doubt sitting on their asses in a first world country with a well fed and well loved family. You cannot change the nature of man. Humans are a fail of a species and that's not going to change.

Nihil nove sub sole.
edit on 24-3-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Not got time to read the whole thread right now, but just wanted to say - STOP wishing for foul things to happen, and STOP accepting responsibility for all kinds of crappy things going on that are NOT our fault. Get a grip!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I'd like to agree with you but I think what we really need is some outside influence to wage a war and unite all of us in battle. So after its over and if we win then we all might just be a little more closer to each other. No more them and us but planet earth and its people as a whole. I know people have said this exact same thing in the past (certain presidents) but its getting to a point where something's got to give.

So please leave the world war picture out of it and bring on a galactic one to really kick us in the ass.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It's a debatable topic. While I do agree that a war can bring changes, but is it really worth it at the cost of innocent lives. Ever think about it, where will the innocent and the poor go? Rich people will always find a way to protect themselves, but it's only the people without power who will suffer. People who are mediocre and earn their daily living by working honestly, they are the ones who bear the brunt of everything. I am really taken aback many times myself, when I see something bad going on, I still get surprises every now and then seeing the extent to which people can lower themselves... but will war really resolve all this? Bad people will remain the same...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Why am I saying this?

If there is no one left....how can you learn the lesson?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973

I agree..it is time for humanity to get the taste slapped out our mouths..we've become disgusting creatures of greed and evil..and not just the elites either, the people who live in my country are thoughtless sheep who only care about themselves..I say bring it on..

Speak for your self..!!

There are many, many good, honerable, caring people in this world and the few monsters in charge don't make for the judgement of those that are good people..

Why should everyone on earth die just because af the minority of bad eggs??

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

To anybody who says that they wish for death and destruction, especially on such a global scale as a world war, I always say to them... as long as you also wish for yourself to be one of the initial casualties of that destruction.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I dont think a WW3 would do anything, we didnt learn from the last two. Governments love war, it's the most profitable time for them and banks.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

My advise is to stop complanining and do something about it. I am frankly sick to death of those who have nothing to than complain and whine on. Clearly, you may think I am one of the clueless and controlled, but I think that the reverse is true.

Find a way to lift yourself.

Wedit to add ... I should add that wishing for, mass death, desruction and mayhem because you are feeling witless and lost is rather sad.

Regards
edit on 24/3/2011 by paraphi because: as stated

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

And guess who will rise from the ashes to seize control.

Only righteous, honest upright people acting solely on behalf of mankind as a whole, without furthering their own agenda.

You're delusional and a coward. You cry for death and destruction because the world is mean and evil but I fail to see you even moving a finger in order to change it.

edit on 24-3-2011 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Why am I saying this?
In their eyes I'm nothing more than a piece of s*** just like you guys perhaps.I don't care if the NWO has an agenda. I hope their agenda backfires and initiates a WW3. We need one. Humanity STILL hasn't learnt from past mistakes - sorry, I meant the GOVERNMENTS of the world haven't learnt a doodle. All they care about is power, money and control. Oil Companies have a frikking oligarchy over the energy of the world ruling out any possibilities of innovative renewable energy sources. Wind and Solar power are s***.
Global warming is a blatant LIE to steal more money from us by more and more taxes. Top scientists are being bribed to manipulate data to confirm global warming is man's fault. Heck, the sun is going through a really hot cycle now and its not only heating up Earth - its heating up ALL the other planets in the SOLAR SYSTEM! You can't say its being caused by man!!!
We are living in a police state. There's blatant racial profiling going on in countries. Immigrants are blamed for stealing jobs. The Far- Right is gaining huge popularity in Europe. It's like Hitler never existed and WW2 never happened.
Theres world poverty which can NEVER be ERADICATED. No matter how much AID you give, corrupt governments in their nation steal it. Going to Africa and setting up schools and clean water to drink for a couple of villagers ain't gonna make you a f***ing hero. Theres still 1.7 billion living in absolute poverty.
Rothschild is a cunning liar. He's got his trillions in his bank thanks to his family banking biz so he has all the time in the world to do s*** and get rewarded for his s***ty efforts. Not to mention he runs the worlds finances through his bank.
The mainstream is so f***ing stupid and arrogant that its like talking to a brick wall.

Maybe this world does need a shock. A really BIG shock to wake humanity up.

Sorry for my little rant, just had a really, really, really bad day.

you need some medicine:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Might I suggest, since you dislike so much, that you move to some isolated island not owned by anyone and set up your own government. But then again, you might end up disliking your government and try to go to war with yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm with you. The only problem is that the aholes responsible for all the crap, won't suffer one iota. Nope, they sit in their ivory towers while the people that can't stand the bs, and want nothing more than freedom and piece will die in droves.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Naw, you might think you do but you don't. The majority of the people who physically fight the war aren't the source of your problems...would you feel the same about ww3 if you had to be on the frontline?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So just because you're frustrated with people, you want them dead? Has it occurred to you that you now have the same mentality as those you profess to despise? It occurred to me...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hahahahhaha, "u got til' twelve to fix that" lmao

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So many people have come out to condemn the OP, but why?

Open your eyes people. The OP wishes for a war, this is merely crying out at a world gone wrong. It is a statement of the obvious. The World IS at war already!

Do you think just because the battle hasn't raged on your door step it does not exist? Where in the world has conflict NOT touched? Your society is in decay, your freedom has been stripped, your mind has been oppressed, and your voice has been silenced. The entire world has been at war for ages and the enemy is YOU.

Some seem to think that only bloodshed counts as a casualty of war. The object of war is not obliteration but rather subjugation. Are you not subjugated?

World War III is a covert war. It is a war to make all enemies and the state the only protector. It is a war that comes into your living rooms, it creeps into your work places, it invades your dreams and hopes and shatters them. Open your eyes people, you are in World War III and you refuse to fight back. You sit in your internment camps and wonder when you will be liberated, not knowing that you are your only LIBERATOR.

You are kept divided up into small groups so that you can never unite to make a united resistance. Christians over here, muslims over there. Split the christians down, republicans on the right, democrats on the left. No, still too many. Liberals on the top floor, conservatives on the bottom. No, there numbers are still too large! Blacks over here, whites over there, latinos hehe go this way, natives shut up and be quite in your cell!

That's better, nice small manageable groups. Now who will not comply? Libya? Invade!! Iran?? Invade!! Iraq?? Invade!!

You will comply world, you will comply!!

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor!

Open your eyes people.

While you condemn this person for wishing for World War III, I wish you would open your eyes and stand against the World War III that already rages.

Oh, it is feeding time on the plantation. I better stop now, Massa is coming.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join