It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
While I too am sick of this world - the lesson can not come from war.
Humanity did not learn it's lesson from WW1 or WW2

Just like you can not teach a child violence is wrong by hitting them you can not teach man war is wrong through war.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoShado

Originally posted by brokedown
The only people who want war is the ones who have never been in one.

This is ever so true. HOWEVER, humanity does need a wake up call, urgently too. The world is so corrupted by greed as stated above that the powers that be have lost sight of the things that matter. Humans are FAR too greedy and this is their biggest downfall.The people of the world need to start revolting against their respective governments in attempt to try and change things, hopefully for the better.

Hmmm Letssee here:

" humans are far too "greedy": .ok.
"they need to revolt against their govt" (which is made up of the aforementioned "greedy humans")

I take it So they can be replaced still other "greedy humans" wearing different colored Hats?
edit on 25-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
You seem to me to be trapped inside a matrix of illusion which might be the reason that causes you to fail to see the relevancy.

PS

There is no illuminate just a network of billionaire internationalists that monopolize resources and the trade of resources on the open market. Monopolies and cartels protected by the industrial war complex which they also own through corporate finance structures, preferred stocks, and out right ownerships of entire defense/security contractors.

When statements like, "-alien-illuminati agenda to depopulate the earth by 80% and I showed WHERE the money went and WHY we have a $14 TRILLION deficit." are made it serves the interests of the elites.
edit on 24-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: added text

PS

You only know 1/10 the story and I don't even claim to know everything. How can anybody know everything?

"A network of billionaire internationalists that monopolise resources and the trade of resources on the open market" tells me you don't know TRILLIONARE families such as the rothschilds, rockefellers, vanderbilts, duponts, jp morgans, etc. The people who brought the industrial revolution to europe and started PRIVATE central banking. Many of these families have very close ties to monarchies throughout the world and they believe in DIVINE RULE OF KINGS.

The people you mention for the most part got rich relatively late in the game..after WW2! Such as bill gates of microsoft and arab oil families. These people are dirt poor compared to the people I am talking about. Anyway we are still going off topic.

The real issue is that ufos and aliens have played a significant part in human history goinging back to genesis in the bible and may be responsible for the extinction of the atlantians. They are called reptillians, ancients, nephellim, etc...all synonymous of each other!

The people who claim this is all bs probably refuse to watch any video/documentary or hear what many government whistleblowers have to say. Perhaps they think its too far-fetched to be true. Too scary to be true. They rather beleive what nasa or esa tell them despite the fact all these CORPORATE organisations are run by the same corporate monopolies that you mentioned earlier.

Here is another private secret for you. The USA government is OFFICIALLY classified as a non-profit corporation in the state of delaware registry. If you don't belive I will actually paste it from THEIR SITE so you WILL BELIEVE ME:

Entity Details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT OF GOOD STANDING

File Number: 2193946 Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 04/19/1989
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Entity Name: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Entity Kind: CORPORATION Entity Type: NON-PROFIT OR RELIGIOUS
Residency: DOMESTIC State: DE

REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION

Name: THE COMPANY CORPORATION
Address: 2711 CENTERVILLE ROAD SUITE 400
City: WILMINGTON County: NEW CASTLE
State: DE Postal Code: 19808
Phone: (302)636-5440

Additional Information is available for a fee. You can retrieve Status for a fee of $10.00 or
more detailed information including current franchise tax assessment, current filing history
and more for a fee of $20.00.

Please go to Division of Corporations, Delaware state registry to verify if I am lying to you. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler

Originally posted by niesent
reply to post by Seitler

You need to be deployed back, with magnets attached.

Maturity right there for ya.

Wishing people dead for speaking their mind is completely against what this site is about. I don't want anyone to die for their thoughts or words, only their actions.

But your the one that agrees with the OP and his stupid assessments that billions need to die so that the elite can be punished. What kind of perverted, twisted, demented, #ed up logic is that??? Hypocrite!!!

If oppressed people in the middle east can rise up to take down their dictators then why can't less oppressed people in europe and north america? Are they too ignorant, too lazy or both? Isn't it ironic that uneducated people can see the light yet the "educated folks" reamin apathetic?

Seriously everything takes hard work. Don't expect them to just step down and say "sorry we were wrong". It will most likely never happen that way. We have to EARN their respect just like the french and russians earned the respect from the monarchies with madame guillotine.

Think about that. Be a man and stand up for yourself and your fellow humans!
edit on 25-3-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: add information

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson.

What exactly is your definition of WW3?
Large scale theater warfare operations like in WW2? Blitzkriegs and Surprise Attacks? International police actions? UN sanctioned multi-lateral pre-emptive invasions? Pilfering of rogue nations? Disrupted populations? We have all of thisright now.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

Have you ever read the Gospel of Judas? It was a recently discovered text....There was a big special about it on the Discovery Channel (I believe that was the channel anyway). It tells a very different story than the Gospels we are used too. In it Jesus asks Judas to betray him, because he is the only one of the disciples to truly understand the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven. He warns Judas that he will be hated throughout history for doing this, and that by play acting the part of the 'Bad Guy' in the Gospel Stories he was making a great sacrifice but would be rewarded in Heaven.

I was suggesting a similar situation with the NWO. Perhaps they are play acting the part of "Judas". Perhaps they are going to create a WW3 simply to wake up society....perhaps they are in reality working together to make things so bad that Society will finally figure out that it has had enough, and then by allowing themselves to be defeated they can ensure that a future Utopia for Humanity is assured...since Humanity would never allow such "evil' people to rise to power ever again. Perhaps they then are making themselves the 'sacrifice' much like Judas did in the Gospel of Judas......

Now before you start to argue that I'm insane......I'm only kidding

I was just trying to throw out a crazy Idea to promote discussion. I'm not suggesting I believe anything I just said....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

Justify it in whatever sick way you want, wishing death upon anyone is terrible. Was it bad on me to say that to you, yeah. But you have this very self centered view point on why people should die. And how the hell do you know that the "kiddos" are even going to suffer? How morbid is that? I could say hey, you're about to suffer far worse than anyone before you, maybe you should be put to death to prevent your "oh so terrible suffering". Live and let live, don't wish death upon others, unless you want others to wish it upon you.
edit on 26-3-2011 by niesent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Maybe Hitler really did have the right idea!
I'm not saying that building huge torture camps is a good idea, so don't go that route. I am talking about taking over, killing (not torturing) anyone that doesn't agree with your views, and having a very decisive dictator.

Too bad people will never be as easy to control as robots though. No matter how much a person is taught and trained, they still will think and see for themselves. To this end, I hope the world ends. Really I do. I don't want a lot of suffering, just a complete and quick end to it all. But hey, that is just me. I am a narcissus to the core, in truth.

People are reckless and usually destroy whatever is around them. We take and use but fail to replace. We b---h about what we don't have, then complain that others want what we do. We kill for sport. We kill for greed. We are the worst species to ever walk this earth.

At the same time, we are the best as well. We are able to help cure illnesses. We can produce food to help hundreds of millions of people thousands of miles away. We have the ability to care endlessly about people and animals that mean nothing to our daily lives.

Our species is not in balance with this world. We should not be on it, because we do not appreciate all that it offers. We are a parasite... that is it. Maybe one day we can correct our greedy ways, and then we can become more enlightened. I am scared that will never happen though, and we will probably fall to more global wars. This is why I would like it to happen now! Get rid of the future suffering. Let something else take our place at the top of the evolutionary chain, because we have clearly shown we are not responsible enough to hold that title.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Why am I saying this?
Because I'm sick of this world.

Sorry for my little rant, just had a really, really, really bad day.

Hoping for WW-III to teach some ppl is more then havin a really, really, really bad day

I can understand that you might be fed up with A LOT of ppl of this Planet but hoping for a war, ANY war is NEVER an option. Wars do make the worst in people come to surface, it makes people turning into beasts .....

Sometimes I also think: 'Oh Great Creator of ALL, erase this current society, whipe it off this Planet' but I think that only in moments of despair. Not because I'm dissapointed in the world or people in general but because I am often fed up living in a human body. It's an 'old Vessel' and I can't wait to swop for a new one
I truely believe the Planet is a Living Being and will strike back somehow to reset the balance between planet and men. Humans have no need to try and top that with any ugly war.

What kind of Planet do ppl wish for now or in the future? A peaceful planet, where there is laughter, harmony, abundancy, balance and love for every living Soul, I'd say. And there is NO war needed to create that. And NO fingerpointing to those who are our current leaders and such. Keep looking into your own Heart and feed your Soul Light and Love and not with Hate for hate will destroy more then you are willing to lose.
Aren't we all responsible for the Leaders we choose or NOT choose?

Every Soul walks its own Path. Keep walking yours and I hope you will have better days, soon

Namasté!

edit on 3/28/2011 by Melyanna Tengwesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

Seek some professional help. Thinking like yours makes you a danger to yourself and everyone around you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Ever heard of the saying: If generals had to fight wars, there would be no wars.

I must take exception. Most Generals do not become Generals without seeing combat. The next time you see a photo of a General look at the medal above their left breast. You will see a wreathed flintlock. You will also notice that no medal is placed above as medals are in order of importance.

Peace...........yak055h

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by niesent

I already am seeing a psychiatrist! So ha!

I have been for over 3 years now, AND she has said I have made amazing progress over the past three years. How about them apples!? My thoughts are completely clear, and I think as I do for very specific reasons. (Personal reasons from my time in service, which I will go no further into)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join