It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why am I saying this?
Because I'm sick of this world.
I'm sick of the government, how its run - the blatant corruption.
I'm sick of the clueless controlled society.
I'm sick to death of the rich and the elite.
In their eyes I'm nothing more than a piece of s*** just like you guys perhaps.I don't care if the NWO has an agenda. I hope their agenda backfires and initiates a WW3. We need one. Humanity STILL hasn't learnt from past mistakes - sorry, I meant the GOVERNMENTS of the world haven't learnt a doodle. All they care about is power, money and control. Oil Companies have a frikking oligarchy over the energy of the world ruling out any possibilities of innovative renewable energy sources. Wind and Solar power are s***.
Global warming is a blatant LIE to steal more money from us by more and more taxes. Top scientists are being bribed to manipulate data to confirm global warming is man's fault. Heck, the sun is going through a really hot cycle now and its not only heating up Earth - its heating up ALL the other planets in the SOLAR SYSTEM! You can't say its being caused by man!!!
We are living in a police state. There's blatant racial profiling going on in countries. Immigrants are blamed for stealing jobs. The Far- Right is gaining huge popularity in Europe. It's like Hitler never existed and WW2 never happened.
Theres world poverty which can NEVER be ERADICATED. No matter how much AID you give, corrupt governments in their nation steal it. Going to Africa and setting up schools and clean water to drink for a couple of villagers ain't gonna make you a f***ing hero. Theres still 1.7 billion living in absolute poverty.
Rothschild is a cunning liar. He's got his trillions in his bank thanks to his family banking biz so he has all the time in the world to do s*** and get rewarded for his s***ty efforts. Not to mention he runs the worlds finances through his bank.
The mainstream is so f***ing stupid and arrogant that its like talking to a brick wall.

Maybe this world does need a shock. A really BIG shock to wake humanity up.

Sorry for my little rant, just had a really, really, really bad day.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ever heard of the saying: If generals had to fight wars, there would be no wars.

The governments will only profit from war, not suffer. A world war may awaken the masses to revolt against their governments, but war does not in itself hurt governments, unless of course it is an invasion like Iraq.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You said it all !! Took the words out of my mouth !! You will get the ones that will reply to your post and say yeah yeah bla bla bla... But humanity has had its day and its time for change.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeWhy am I saying this?

Because you don't care about babies and children dying by all manner of tortuous, lingering means, en masse? The word "monster" comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I agree..it is time for humanity to get the taste slapped out our mouths..we've become disgusting creatures of greed and evil..and not just the elites either, the people who live in my country are thoughtless sheep who only care about themselves..I say bring it on..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Tyrants usually rise up during grim times, a new world war won't solve the problem.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yes, You are a slave and it seems that you are feeling the weight of your bonds.

Personal Responsibility is what is needed. Not War

The choice is a personal choice. Tried of the system ? Quit participating in it.

REFUSE to play the game.

The Savior you seek is the person you see in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeWhy am I saying this?

Because you don't care about babies and children dying by all manner of tortuous, lingering means, en masse? The word "monster" comes to mind.

Tell that to the US Government for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children during the invasion of Vietnam, Iraq and possibly Libya.
Tell that to the Israelis for killing innocent Palestinians by brutal barbaric chemical bombs.

Oh I forgot, they get an excuse for doing so. My apologies...
edit on 23-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The only people who want war is the ones who have never been in one.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The implications of a third world war are really too horrifying to imagine. Nuclear war has the possibility to wipe us off the face of the planet, a mass extinction. People are going crazy over a reactor in Japan, imagine multiple nukes in all the major cities in the world, imagine the nuclear winter. All the iodine in the world wont help you. Unless you are in a fallout shelter the chances are you wont last a year. Some will survive, but what will they be left with a toxic land.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I hear ya, trying to put something together myself to get the masses to follow a simple ideal www.social-eyes.org, it's in the making.

Come what may.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
The only people who want war is the ones who have never been in one.

This is ever so true. HOWEVER, humanity does need a wake up call, urgently too. The world is so corrupted by greed as stated above that the powers that be have lost sight of the things that matter. Humans are FAR too greedy and this is their biggest downfall.The people of the world need to start revolting against their respective governments in attempt to try and change things, hopefully for the better.

link   
reply to post by grizzle2

need a tissue?

link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I can agree with you to a certain extend. Humanity really needs something like an E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event). But with another World War,only Civilians would suffer,because the Elite would control it inside their Bunkers. Nothing would change as we can see after WW1 and WW2. The TPTB would just continue until its time to start another War to Profit again.

I hope for the Earth or maybe some Aliens to do something,which would force us to change.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Shenon because: grammar

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Stop bitching and start fighting for the change you are bitching about. Don't expect other people to do it for you such as "I hope WW3 starts wa-wa-wa" go out there and seek the change you want. You know what will happen? You will probably die or get sent to guantanamo, BUT atleast you didn't die cowering behind a computer furiously typing away about how all of humanity needs to be put through a few more holocausts just so it "can learn a lesson".

It's people like you that breed psychopaths, and just because your views coincide with mine, the manner in which you believe change will happen is psychotic. I bet you'd go out there and begin WW3, wouldn't you?

Actually this is probably why things have become decadent when it comes to inter-human relations with money being placed on the pedestal. People that disagree with the money-fornicating morons just don't do anything. They are bred to be lazy by TV and the Internet.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Man will never learn as long as he clings to this material society. Greed and control corrupts men and they wage wars and other atrocities, sometimes masquerading as acts of righteousness to soothe the masses. War is good for them, as it spurs many material advances as well as material dependence, and guarantees the bonus of many unneeded deaths - a way to cull some of the world's population, making the people easier to control as there are fewer of them. As a whole, we are being manipulated and deceived daily by an evil force, no doubt; fooled into a reality that is merely the tip of an iceberg. And because of all this, we have posts like this accepting the possibility of more unneeded bloodshed. Dying in vain is not why we are here, but as long as we remain puppets, we'll be dazed into thinking it's the natural and inevitable outcome of our lineage.

A war would only benefit TPTB.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeTell that to the US Government for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children during the invasion of Vietnam, Iraq and possibly Libya.
Tell that to the Israelis for killing innocent Palestinians by brutal barbaric chemical bombs.

Oh I forgot, they get an excuse for doing so. My apologies...
edit on 23-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

So, since I don't want all humanity genocided indiscriminately, I must support Israel and their proxies? By the way, this world war you seek, that would likely finish off a majority of other species too. "Death to the animals!", right???
Holding the populations responsible for the actions of their non-representative governments is beneath any type of reason. And what have you done personally to better things, General Turgidson?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by grizzle2

need a tissue?

I can only hope that you and yours get the full measure of your worldview. And it is likely you will.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Yes, You are a slave and it seems that you are feeling the weight of your bonds.
Personal Responsibility is what is needed. Not War
The choice is a personal choice. Tried of the system ? Quit participating in it.
REFUSE to play the game.
The Savior you seek is the person you see in the mirror.

ya know I keep hearing this type rhetoric
on just about all these type threads. It's
always our fault. We're to blame and it's us
doing it to ourselves. But with all the spew
I see no advice coming from those folks on
just how to accomplish it.

How do you quit the system?

How do you refuse to play the game?

I mean c'mon, that sounds nice in a forum
but can you name applications of this in
action?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The OP has a stupid and childish viewpoint of the world.

Do you remember the description of WW1? “The war to end all wars.” To expect another world war would fix things is just pain stupid. Humans are violent toward each other and always will be.

All governments a merely a reflection of their population. Ask any returning troop from the middle east if they would support another world war. Or better still why don’t you sign up and volunteer for overseas duty. That way you can fix it yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join