It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anybody tell me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Can anybody tell me what the movie Signs is about?
I want to ask this question because it is ATS types.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
crop circles and aliens

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
"A family living on a farm finds mysterious crop circles in their fields which suggests something more frightening to come."

IMDB

Basically it's like this: Priest loses faith in god, Alien Invasion, Hide in basement, priest regains faith in god, happy ending

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I think it is about an ex-priest who has lost his faith, but after an alien invastion ensues, certain events, coincidences, and "signs" lead him to the conclusion that some things are out of our control and designed to serve a purpose. Thus he gets his faith back. I'm a sucker for that movie, I know it copped some flack but I can't seem to get sick of it

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

Yeah likewise, from a non religious person it's funny that i always dug that movie, those the rest of the shamalamadingdong movies can just go away and rot.

It's not an action movie, or effect drivin, but it's a solid flick.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

As per above, Crop Circles, Alien invasion and i guess in the end it came down to fate.

It's a good movie if you like UFO movie's..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The only thing I see missing in the above descriptions is that the aliens were using the crop circles as a sort of a "road map" or land marks to assist in the invasion. The invasion was all of the sudden halted because earthlings discovered water had an ill effect on the aliens.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's about the dumbest aliens in the Universe, who are harmed by water, but pick a planet that is 3/4 water to invade, resulting of course, in just a bad day for the aliens, and an exciting departure for a family of farmers who otherwise would just be spending another day in the fields.

new topics

top topics

join