It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
impure thoughts....DID YOU SEE THE LARGE PINK PENIS...and vectors antics...what about the book he makes with the one large hole....cmon.

as for not noticing anything wrong...??
watch this
note the bohemian grove part

edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Wow.. I'm all for spotting symbolism in movies/music, but the people that made these videos are uninformed, biased and completely stretching on most of their examples.

Christians really are the worst people to get Illuminati information from. Everything = SATAN.

The best forms of examples of symbolism, are when many symbols are used in a row, to tell a story/re-enact some sort of ritual. Not random examples throughout a movie that could have many meanings/reasons for being there (skull and bones on a 'punk' kid's shirt). And don't forget that the video was shot at the movie theater. He's breaking the law to bring you this message about the Illuminati. Lol'd

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
HAHAH wow really you people have aloooot of time on your hands. Anything out of any 2 hour movie can be taken out of context edited together and made to look perverted. For the record in the beginning he is clearly saying put on your pjs not take them off mabye you all are hearing what you want to hear idk.

There are other examples and much clearer examples that disney puts hidden things into movies but i cant say i agree with this stretch im sorry.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Cuhail

This thread got posted on Facebook and the concensus is it's a load of far-reaching crappulence.

I agree.
You insert more into it than anyone involved in the making of the movie.

Cuhail

cool...where on facebook...post the link!!

to addd: im not being funny...but that avatar...hmmm you look like a producer at pixar lolol jokes.

Really? That's all you have?
Are you twelve?

The OP and your reply to me indicates you're around twelve.

I'm waiting for the "Doody" jokes.

(Facepalm)
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well the movie does suggest a man/child relationship who are not related.What would a child think when they see this?

And the company Illumination is no coincidence.

And for those that don't know Disney does movies with Pixar.
Just look at this..

And for those that don't think there are hidden messages in children's programs(key word program) should look at this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There are real life boobs in the original version of Rescuers Down Under.

Narrated by high schoolers - Some offensive language

It could be a barbie doll or something.. but why would it be there in the first place??
edit on 23-3-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Sit and watch Sponge Bob Square Pants with your nephew. The "go down to the beach and get a case of crabs" humor is for adults. I break out laughing and it's "grandpa, what's so funny?".

Peace...............yak055h

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Leave it up to a catholic to see sex and satan in everything. Luckily this is the 21st century and nobody will believe you if you come back with the "that sounds like witch talk to me" argument. Do you cry for humanity's immortal souls every time you see a bus or a train go into a tunnel? Do you fap to nature shows when they show animals mating and then feel guilty about it. Did the animated children make you hot? Beware of the people who see immorality everywhere, because they are always looking inward first.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You know, what I can't understand is how this topic has 9 pages of posts, there is absolutely nothing to see here. Someone with an overactive imagination edited that video.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
well here is a video of the first "offensive" part, looped about twenty times.
it sure sounds like put your pj's on to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow, what a pointless thread. I'm going though the comments and reading how people actually think this is real and how they are giving S&F for this. All this guy did was take clips from the film that he thought were depicting pedophilia and slow them down. None of these scenes are showing any kind of sexual act unless you have a sick mind like the creator of this video. And the scene where you think he says "Pull down your PJ's" Its so obvious that he says "Put on your PJ's" Whoever thinks otherwise just has a sick mind. Now please there are more pressing matters in the world besides whether or not "Despicable me" has subliminal messages in it or not...no offense

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Well that was real, they inserted a pic for a laugh to amuse themselves and that got Disney pulling copies of the movie to edit it out.

Yours is probably the only vid in this whole pointless thread with actual sexual innuendo/images

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Also, let's not let our kids play football (american). They always slap each other on the butt. Deep penetration in the zone. Etc. Wow its everywhere (if you're lookin). Seriously though, you will only notice if you're lookin for it or enjoy saying that's what she said. Like I said, its everywhere. That's what she said.
edit on 23-3-2011 by TruePatriot1685 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ulterior agenda or not...let's not forget that most of the artists producing the animation are young men, and young men seem to have a penchant for thinking about sex a great deal of the time.

I would imagine that not only does their preoccupation with the subject tend to influence their animation work (especially in VHS days when it was harder to watch frame by frame) but trying to work in sleight-of-hand innuendo would be a fun endeavor for their unmatured minds.

Much of what I've been shown as 'nasty' is a stretch...but there have been plenty of clearly obvert shows of sexual content across the animation board, like Little Mermaid's penis castle.

Castle turret surpise!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I got to the first clip and turned it off.
What a load of effing nonsense.
For a start he says "Put on your PJ's" not "pull on your 'peejee'" whatever the stuff that is.

Silly hip hop spooky beat to make it sound like Loose Change, but the difference between this and Loose Change is I doubt this silly nonsense will make it to DVD.

edit on 23-3-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helgas2011
Sorry but that's just edited crap lol its just some pervert who has to much time on his hands.

Agreed .. your mind will project what you want to see ... and if thats whats on the poster's mind .. some screws are missing 4 sho .. check your ass in at the mental ward before your thoughts sub-consciously start controlling your actions ..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

for the record....Pixar IS Disney. An animation studio within the Disney corporation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

That video was absolutely totally 100% full of BS.

You should be ashamed for even buying into it... Accusing people or a company of something as serious as pedophilia with tripe like this?

Get it together mate. None of that was even remotely sexual. Its pretty clear someone is seeing dirty sexual messages when their clearly isn't any... What does that say about that persons own mind?

Yeah I saw absolutely nothing with sexual innuendo in that video. Someone's mind is just a little too dirty!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe all your minds are in the gutter...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Mods please change the title, Despicable me is not Pixar!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Man! You have a lot of time on your hand brother. If you edit enought you can make anything work to your favor.
Sorry but I don't see your point. Nice try. I'm going to save water and not shower.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join