It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I often think the people who really look into this stuff are simply seeing their insecurity and issues reflecting back upon themselves, most would be able to brush it off or even laugh and see the reality in the fact that it is simply our minds playing tricks on us but for those who are disgusted I feel there may be a deeper issue and is the reason it makes them so uncomfortable.

That is why they see SOMETHING in EVERYTHING.

There have been blatant cases of little "east eggs" for adults in children TV and movies a common tactic to help parents cope with having to watch such things which I feel is fine as long as it will 100% go over the child's head.(Don't get me wrong, some have crossed the line)
As for the things in OP I think they are grasping at straws and turning something innocent into something completely disgusting.

Not trying to offend anyone either, I'm not saying that the people who see these things are predators but maybe victims. We can not help the things that happen to us in life that make us who we are with the issues we have but if someone has tainted your mind as a child and hurt you get help, don't force it onto others.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by thePharaoh

Okay got :52 seconds into (i've seen the movie thrice) and had to pause. The film claims that the sheep in the herd is a symbol of Satan...but uhhh how?, that's a sheep herder herding his sheep.

watch it...it gets good

they are not sheep ....they are goats.

but i personaaly think its Philition, a shepherd who at that time fed his flocks about the place. and egyptians refused to call it after khufu

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Thats a very good way to look at it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

There are some examples i am sure most people are aware of. Like this one from Aladin. Disney has been known to insert these type of perverted messaged into their movies. So I can understand someone looking for such things, but when your trying to make something out of nothing it just looks bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Goats is what I meant, i'll watch a bit more, but most of these videos "grasp straws" as the above poster said.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

erm he saids put on your PJ's (he's tucking them in bed)....

erm...they already had their PJs on....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 12345lonestar

If you have the movie on dvd/vhs you can watch it with CC on and clearly see he saids good Tiger take off and go.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The one girl (cant remember her name) is struggling with him, have you even seen the full movie?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why is everyone getting so butthurt over whether Pixar or Disney has subliminal messages devoted to sex in their movies?

If they do, which I believe they do, all you can do is complain. Disney was known to be a pervert and there are a ton of cases where his employees would spy on women and children in the dressing rooms and bathrooms.

If it's not, you don't have anything to worry about.

The OP was basically showing something he saw and bringing forth a discussion, I can't see why everyone is so strung out over this.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I watched the video... I really got the impression that it was supposed to be satirical. Anyone else? The claims the author was making were just way too silly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The one girl (cant remember her name) is struggling with him, have you even seen the full movie?

yes iv seen the movie..i didnt notice any of this.

BUT THAT IS A MASSIVE PINK PENIS....AND WTF IS THAT SQUID GUN....cmon ppl...i think you lot are denying the fact that you got duped...maybe because your fans of the film...i am too...but that pink penis is driving me nutty.....and vector..he holds his guns like its an extension of his penis....

ok what about the part where the children are doing bally and the dude with the green shirt in the back filming...HE CLEARLY HAS MOVEMENTS IN HIS PANTS...
edit on 23-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
this is definately someone trying to make something out of nothing. although Vector (orange track suit guy) looks kinda skeezy!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
just like haters gonna hate...

people are going to find, erm, paedophilic references in children's films?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Pink penis? what?...ugh I love the movie, but im not defending it, there's nothing to defend because there's NOTHING there in the first place, people will see what they want to see

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
on one of your videos it says something about a polar bear, when in fact it is a panda bear : )

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Pink penis? what?...ugh I love the movie, but im not defending it, there's nothing to defend because there's NOTHING there in the first place, people will see what they want to see

[snip] ...that is clearly put in as a penis...it even has a foreskin...and testicles...lol!

i mean if you cant see it, then maybe your desensitised, but that IS a phallic representation.

edit on 23/3/11 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Are you referring to the photoshopped picture of mickey mouse, or the movie?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
as a father to a young girl, I appreciate potential issues that may arise from entertainment that she may ingest.

So thanks for the heads up.

In context, my whole reply is suggestive , but genuine, and I wish there was another way I could say thank you.

kids watch too much tv anyway.

they should be learning to read and write
edit on 23-3-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Are you referring to the photoshopped picture of mickey mouse, or the movie?

in the OP...after the initial PJs part at the begining...it goes on to show a birds eye view of the childrens bedroom at the orphange......AND THE RUG ON THE FLOOR....WITH THE CHILDRENS HEADS....make a penis with a foreskin and testicles...watch the begining

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
OH I GET IT...DENIAL...i`l let it stew for a bit...but in a 90 min film, there is way to much sexual content...hidden sexual content....as well as illuminate content,

GET OVER IT....ITS PURE GAY

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join