It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naming Names: Your Real Government. (When dark deeds unfold, point the finger in this direction)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is one fine post. Great resource material. I don't understand how so many people can sleep at night knowing that this is really the nature of "the big picture".

The bad news is that this post has already been up for over 24 hours and will be lucky to get past 4 pages of replies.

EVERY MEMBER OF ATS NEEDS TO VISIT YOUR LINK!

S & F

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

we need to expose some "candidates" that could be "directors" of TPTB.

people like the Rothschilds, etc.

and maybe some leaders such as the British Royal family, and the Saudi Royal family.

the NGO's and Governments with "visible" people like George Soros and others are usually the "senior managers".

the true "higher echelon" are not to obvious, but ARE running things.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnD
This is one fine post. Great resource material. I don't understand how so many people can sleep at night knowing that this is really the nature of "the big picture".

The bad news is that this post has already been up for over 24 hours and will be lucky to get past 4 pages of replies.

S & F

Thanks, but I think its because few people have some opinion to share about the world's oligarchy.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BackandtothelefT

Sorry I missed it. I will believe it when I see it as far as free energy coming out for public use. They have suppressed it so long, and there are so many it would impact, that I might expect Stirling (or whatever his name is) may be visited with offers and threats - just like so many other inventors have had happen, and this will sweep under the rug.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I believe it is much easier to just keep the whole thing at arms length. Using nebulous reference terms as we do, like NWO and TPTB allow for us to neatly wrap it all up, kinda like "aw shucks, its just them NWO fellas messing around again".

Anyway, to delve a little deeper into some of the not so well hidden ties between these groups and individuals I will reference my earlier post on Paraguay and the proximity of land owned by GWB and Sun Myung Moon.

Having only been around ATS a short while, the relationship between the Bush Clan and Moon's Unification Church, may be old news here. If not, members might be interested in Googling "Bush Moon Connections". There is a long list of documented interactions between the two. You scratch my back, I'll help you buy a newspaper kind of stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I saw the video you provided.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

yes, corporations are its arms, but where is the body? does it have a soul? where is the "head". are we its slaves?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Hello,
I just wanted to say thanks for all these videos you posted and also to tell you that the first one here used to be on Youtube but was removed after a bit and I was really bummed out because it's so revealing.
The user who posted it back then was removed with 1000's of videos and I am sad to say I haven't heard from him in a long time. Young French guy, and he was always worried about being hunted down, I hope he wasn't.
Glad to see it back up again everyone should see it and know as you say who's name to name when laying the blame.
Nice Work those are great suppliments to the OP!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So, if you're moving to name some names...
Isn't that the equivalent to America's Most Wanted?
May we have a Most Wanted List like that?
Is there one already compiled? And if so, may I have a copy?
I'm surfing ATS for all the Names I can Name, to make my own check list of these crooks.
In no particular order, shall I cross the names off.
None of them are as important as all of them being incarcerated and immobilized.
Distract.
Disarm.
Disable.
edit on 24-3-2011 by AnimusInvictus because: Added clarification

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
had to star and flag
It is mind blowing to realize where the power in the world is really held

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Thanks again.

That vid was provided above my post. I hope you read my threads. [smile]

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Thanks again.

That vid was provided above my post. I hope you read my threads. [smile]

I will, this weekend I want do this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnD

S & F

Thanks, but I think its because few people have some opinion to share about the world's oligarchy.

And on a site where where many want answers to why the world is so screwed up, and that a tiny minority of people really have a big part of the world's activities (um, an oligarchy perhaps?), so it begs the question,
WHY DON'T THEY HAVE AN OPINION?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Awesome post. Been looking for a thread like this for awhile that sort of "connects the dots". Notice who's a member/patron of every corportation/institute listed - Goldman Sachs. Guess who has cabinet members that were or are still are affiliated with Goldman Sachs? Saved a copy of the webage just in case it disappears. All we need now is a who's who of these coporations and their affliates...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join