It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Time?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
"Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?'. Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?'. Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?'. But conscience asks the question, "Is it right?'. And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but he must do it because conscience tells him it is right."
Martin Luther King

edit on 23-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Beautiful thread.
I'm down.
Whats next?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It is PAST time.
That just means more work rebuilding than if we had acted earlier.
You cannot stifle the human impulse.
We are not machines and will not be made into such.
Mankind has reached a crossroads where we must decide to either act selfishly or to abandon self and join all humanity.
I'll throw my lot in with the people.
To decide just ask yourself this: "is it right?"
If so, then it is also time.

Great video.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

We have to introduce new factors into the equation to win. I suggest radionics. Not the ridiculously overpriced machines sold today. Radionics devices can be used as a weapon of war.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In order the give those empty words ' Is it Time?(with all respect)meaning. I present us a opportunity below. If you choose yes, Change will come, if you choose no. Then we must hope another moment comes by that amplifies our heart pains we have from all the things we struggle with

3days to go.
edit on 23-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

Haven't watched your video yet. I am doing now

edit on 23-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Good video. We are overtime, based on the 'truth'

Video respone

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh yes, the time is upon us all. The people of this beautiful planet aren't going to continue laying down and allowing the powers that were walk all over them any longer. Be you American, Egyptian, British, Muslim, Christian, Jewish; It matters not as we are all children of the Earth, we are all sharing the space of this planet. Why should we fight one another? Because some 'president' tells us these people are our enemies? NO! We are better than the wars our governments force upon each other. We are better than the separatism and hate that traverses the Earth on a daily basis. We are better than intolerance, we are better than racism, we are better than our governments because we love our fellow man unconditionally. I know damned well that everyone reading this has the willpower to discard hatred and embrace our collective future by resisting the machine of war and fascism. The people of Earth must work as one to defeat our oppression. Do not consider yourself native to only your country. Your country doesn't matter, nor does mine. As we are both occupants of the planet. I see not the difference between a white man and a black man, only the fact that we are both birthed to this planet and live side by side. Expel the socially programmed ideology and replace it with your own, one of truths. An ideology that says "Hey, it's just fine for us to all work together" Let us all work together for a better future, a better way of life not only for ourselves, but for our children, and their children and for generations to come. We are all in this together, not as individuals from separate cultures and countries, but as brothers and sisters of Earth and it is OUR job to take care of our home and ourselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I thought the video was inspirational. Everyone has their own ideas of what it takes to move forward. The Internet is breaking down national barriers but we still have individual and local struggles to deal. People are awakening on what ever level they are at so we must not judge those that are not at the same place we are but consider them entry level so to speak. We must find our unity and we will. It never happens as fast as we would like but earth change may hasten it. Still we must move forward and teach are children of freedom and the brotherhood of man.
If the current PTB force conflict that is on them. We must resist violence except as an absolute last resort for self preservation.

Read Gene Sharps book: www.aeinstein.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What we are all witnessing is an evolution of human consciousness and understanding. Evolution isn't always something that you can see physically. People are becoming more aware of each other as an extension of themselves.

When I look at what is going on in Japan, I feel as if it was my own family that had those horrible things happen to them. Putting myself in their shoes, I share their suffering in a sense. Then you turn to see the rest of the world and it is overwhelming.

You see people in revolt and revolution. You see corrupted governments being exposed to their citizens. There are citizens saying enough is enough. The people are tossing out these blood-thirsty war mongers so that they may live peacefully with their fellow human brother.

I am an American that would gladly share my meal with any one on this planet. It doesn't matter to me if you are the next savior or the devil incarnate. For me to turn you away is like turning myself away. This is how many are coming to see the world and the people that inhabit her glory.

If you have ever seen a sunrise you know that the light always follows the darkness. The dark times of war will come to cease and humanity will surely flourish in equilibrium with itself and the rest of life on the planet.

new topics

top topics

join