It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Masive Black Holes Ejecting Iron? is the Nuclear Sun Model Xploded?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

SAO astronomers Ewan O'Sullivan, Simona Giacintucci, Laurence David, and Jan Vrtilek have used the Chandra X-ray Observatory to examine the hot X-ray gas in the intracluster medium around the galaxy NGC 6051, a member of a large cluster of galaxies. Jets extend out from this object about one hundred thousand light-years.

The scientists find from their analysis of the X-ray data that the total of ejected material has deposited over a million solar masses of iron atoms into the cluster, among other elements, as well as energy roughly equivalent to the radiant output of the Milky Way over a million years.

The astronomers conclude that the supermassive black hole at the nucleus can readily produce these impressive consequences.

Source

a comment posted to the source

Thank you, thank you for more observational evidence that:

a.) Fragmentation of a central massive, compact object produced groups of galaxies, and

b.) Fragmentation of a central massive, compact object produced galaxies of stars !

Cosmology had the whole story backward because nuclear scientists had the story backward.

They overlooked evidence of neutron repulsion in rest mass data of every nucleus with two or more neutrons.

Dynamic competition between gravitational attraction and neutron repulsion sustains our very lives, powers the Sun, and keeps the entire cosmos "alive"

Neutron repulsion is a greater source of nuclear energy than fusion!

"Attraction and repulsion of nucleons: Sources of stellar energy", Journal of Fusion Energy 19, 93-98 (2001).

Neutron Repulsion, The APEIRON Journal, in press, 19 pages (2011).
arxiv.org...

With kind regards,
Oliver K. Manuel
Former NASA Principal

the paper refered to can be found
LINK HERE

if this information is correct then the Nuclear Sun theory may now be in doubt
im still reading it but thought ATS would like to Know

xploder

edit on 23-3-2011 by XPLodER because: Fix Tittle

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What is lorn?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So instead of sucking in energy and materials it's ejecting energy and materials?

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Could this be the "exit" from another black hole?
edit on 23-3-2011 by Devern because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
What is lorn?

lol typo

i thank you for pointing out my spelding problem
i wounder now if super nova are the only source of iron
and if it can be shown that the
jets are expelling iron then do supernova really create every thing?

xploder

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
So instead of sucking in energy and materials it's ejecting energy and materials?

Interesting.

there is a process going on here that is unexpected and unexplained
the statement "nothing can escape a black hole" is starting to look inncorrect

the idea was that fission was taking place at the center of suns and as the fuel was fused
together into ever heaver elements and when the fuel was fused into iron
IT exploded
a super nova was the only source of iron for star creation TILL NOW

this new process could throw the whole theory upside down

xploder
edit on 23-3-2011 by XPLodER because: spelding

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Devern

Could this be the "exit" from another black hole?

you mean like a white hole? not sure thats what the topics talking about but i took it the same way as you. white hole wiki

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You do know I am a exponent of M theory and I bet your boots and mine this is going into M theory territory for sure,energy escaping into our local universe from another.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ok, can someone translate this into simple terms?
If nothing can escape from a black hole how can iron be ejected?
Apologies for my ignorance.

sinner901

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Always good to see old ideas get called into question.

Really the truth I think is that we humans really don't know much about anything lol.

Sounds kind of like a super-massive galactic recycling plant ? Also I wonder how we could tie this into microverse/macroverse ideas?

You could go anywhere with things like this. That's whats so fun about thinking about weird inexplicable subjects like that.

Super deep questions and faint observations like this can help us find a unified field theory perhaps.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SINNER901
Ok, can someone translate this into simple terms?
If nothing can escape from a black hole how can iron be ejected?
Apologies for my ignorance.

sinner901

Exactly.

If the observations of this phenomena are verified you are asking the big question.

Apparently something does escape. How?
And how does this apply to everything else and what adjustments do we have to make with our other theories to accommodate that new theory?
Figure it out in a demonstrable way and there may be a prize for you.

We humans really haven't began to figure things out yet. We are going in the right direction though, we are seeking answers to our questions.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Iron is magnetic, maybe this is based all on some fancy electro-magnetic principal?

Some sort of reversed polarity causes the charged iron to be ejected?

I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
gives more credence that theory of relativity is flawed , and at worst ,utter bollocks .

and yet we have people who think what the textbooks and authorities tell them is right .

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
could it be that black holes are like giant particle seperators?

indeed it would answer a few questions I have.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Maybe it explodes and then over millions of years comes back together (magnetism) albeit, a little smaller than the original and then reignites because there is an energy in certain spots that is constant. When the iron masses together again it gets heated by the currents in space and a new sun is born from out of the old sun.

The ejected material from the original (depending on how far it was thrust out) forms the basis of asteroids and new planets. These planets must all be magnetic at some level and they are drawn back into the sun.

Rinse and repeat.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'd agree with the we know nothing statement that's why I tend to get annoyed at physicists and other scientists being so arrogant about things like the LHC collisions. Until we can get out in space and actually visit these things were just taking wild guesses and trying to make things fit mathematically.

Maybe the electric/plasma universe theory's might get a more serious look if this proves true or more likely we won't hear it mentioned again.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm not an expert in this field, far from it but I have a question...

Could they be observing the other side of a black hole?

Is this a stupid question?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
did you mean the side we see is just one end of a wormhole?( and the other end is in another universe or another galaxy?
Can you elaborate a bit?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

The scientists find from their analysis of the X-ray data that the total of ejected material has deposited over a million solar masses of iron atoms into the cluster, among other elements, as well as energy roughly equivalent to the radiant output of the Milky Way over a million years.

Source

just a thought.... what if the Iron atoms and other elements that are found in the ejected cloud which extends 100,000 light-years around the black-hole never actually made it into the black-hole itself...
but was blasted or otherwise ejected away from the event-horizon before all that atomized matter got
into the death grip of the black-hole.

its my understanding that Suns or Planets that get sucked into a black-holes event horizon get totally deconstructed/pulverised into atomic particles...and do not just fall into the black-hole as a solid,
physical mass -> think of comet shoemaker-levy as an analog of a solid body breaking up
into a stream of material while falling into the comparatively weak gravitation of a gas-giant Planet ---

What would have that comet been like approaching a black-hole --?
i'd guess it would become a stream of ionized gas & atomic particles at the several light-year distance
of the event-horizon before entering the black-hole proper.

thanks
edit on 23-3-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER – and just about everyone else on the thread so far

Black holes don’t eject anything. They gobble things up.

The iron, like everything else in these jets, is being ejected from the area immediately around the event horizon of the hole, a place where incomprehensible energies are unleashed as entire stars and stellar nurseries are reduced to their constituent materials by tidal forces.

These jets are pretty well known and their mechanism is well understood. Their is nothing here that casts doubt on relativity, the Standard Model, or any other major idea in physics. You don’t need M-theory to explain it either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join