It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I am the Agent of the Swollen Eyeball

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hello. I made sandwiches made of natural peanut butter previously. It is currently 3:11 AM.

The USD will probably collapse soon. A fellow in the army in ground forces has informed me that he is on a 2-week notice to head into Libya. How trustworthy is this? Unknown - by Celente's words: "follow your own judgment."

I am a jack-of-all-trades and I view myself as an individualist, but I am ready to help unite the people for when, or even if - things totally fall apart. My eyes aren't always swollen, trust me. There'll be a time we can't have red eyes. Pink eyes might happen, but red eyes happen inconsistently. Don't smoke weed, kiddies!

Na! I'm just kidding. About which part? The "how trustworthy is this?" statement. Have you lost me yet? I promise I'm not trying to twist my words. I don't work on Fox News. Or for Saudis. Or for Obama. Or Asian intelligence sources. Or the secret societies. Or George Soros. Or Julian Assange. Or Aristotle (in this specific order).

I enjoy the idea of philosophy in life, because life is the study of dying. We learn things every second, and I know that's trippy and all, but it's also very true. I've been around since the Zeitgeist phenomena in '05, though I've been on the net longer before. These eyes swell with so much information and monitor-staring.

Your food makes you physically who you are, and when you make a change to a natural diet, it has great benefits most people don't seem to understand! In other words, Lorax2013 is a great person to research.

Oh. I'm a graphic designer and I have a webcomic.

Well, I know most of this was ridiculous, disorganized rambling, but I dislike the typical approach of, "hey! This is me! I'm boring and this is what I use to like to do before I figured out the economy is actually in shambles, our currency is just paper, I think a crazy religious sect of zionists/jesuits are running the world, and Fox News was run by a bunch of idiots that were paid to say WHAT REALLY MATTERS IN AMERICA!! WOOHOO!! ZOOM!"

Love, AOTSE.




posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
AGENT DARK BOOTY!!! I am, of course, assuming that your name refers to a certain irken invader. if not, I'm sorry, and I meant no disrespect. However, if it is...that's cool too.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Very Nice Introduction. Welcome to ATS, your number is....



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt
AGENT DARK BOOTY!!! I am, of course, assuming that your name refers to a certain irken invader. if not, I'm sorry, and I meant no disrespect. However, if it is...that's cool too.


HEY WHOA MAN don't go spilling the beans because when the beans get spilled, no one has any more snacks.

And people get sad. Especially the ones that needed the beans. But of course, it's a reference to that guy. Zim. Yeah, his name. Don't go telling people now, because the oath of the Swollen Eyeball requires it.

I swear to god this was not a reference to the Bavarian Illuminati.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
[

HEY WHOA MAN don't go spilling the beans because when the beans get spilled, no one has any more snacks.

And people get sad. Especially the ones that needed the beans. But of course, it's a reference to that guy. Zim. Yeah, his name. Don't go telling people now, because the oath of the Swollen Eyeball requires it.

I swear to god this was not a reference to the Bavarian Illuminati.




You're funny.

Welcome to ATS



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yes, well, YOU are the one covered in beans. I rest my case. Of beans. 'Cause it is too heavy.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


Best intro ever.

Welcome.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]



A-a-are you... like... a-a robot?


Well. I want to make threads. When I have enough thread I think I will knit a beautiful sweater for these wonderful people at this amazing website. Threads are great.

I will reply in walls of amazing textual artwork. Check it!

The Eye has nothing on the Swollen Eyeball. Down with Horus. Or Lucifer. Or Isis? ... Ben Bernanke? Well. I will learn a lot from all of you. Thank you for the magnificent replies. I know I am an unusual fellow, but you are talking to someone from Maine.

Our roads are composed of snow, ice, tar, paint, and moose. And occasionally, dead deer. Sometimes porcupines. Those are scary. You just wait until porcupines get affected by the radiation.

In 2012, the thing to fear won't be the USD. It'll be the mutant moose and porcupines. Trust me.

Okay, I'm rambling. Thanks for the replies people.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


I like your format, I like your introduction, and welcome to the forums!



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


I like your format, I like your introduction, and welcome to the forums!


Thank you! By the way, I love cats!



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


Your post is all over the place...where were you going with this?



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


Your post is all over the place...where were you going with this?


I was going, "where am I NOT going with this post?"

I'm incredibly intelligent and talented. I know it's a bit selfish to say such. I don't like binding to norms, because they will probably be changed to something totally different/meaningless if the USD collapses.

I am a firm believers in this particular idea.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
For dry, red eyes Clear Eyes is awesome.




posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


I like you! Welcome and thank you for such a great introduction. Look forward to your contributions on this site. Dont be silent!! Speak your mind good sir.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
 


What can i say you're crazy and with a sense of humor.I LIKE YOU.

Welcome aboard Agent




top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join