It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creator or Chance Accident - I will prove this to you!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Well, since you recycled your posts here, I guess I'll recycle my reply.

You keep making this claim...but you've yet to explain why word = wave...and you've yet to explain why you're making this claim when not a single person in history up until the secular discovery of wave/particle duality hadn't read this into a Bible before.

It's also not wave/light duality, it's wave/particle duality...so where is the particle?

And Hebrews 11:3 means that there was a distinguish factor between the claims of Christianity and the claims of pagan religions of the time...names that the universe wasn't shaped from anything, unlike the pagan claims which were that the universe formed out of pre-existing matter (which actually makes more sense with regards to what we know of the universe).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
All particles have an associated wave. CERN is the search for the Higgs Boson, particle and associated wave. Light makes up all that is in the ocean of reality. This duality of light is what creates all matter and substance. If you read the Corpus Hermeticum, you can get a glimpse of what how the process came into being. The Bible confirms this in every way. As for me being the first to notice, you may be right. I won't be the last. The basic message of salvation is to love God and love your neighbor. Your are free from the law when you find this truth. This is the secret to the image of the light and reveals the kingdom of God. Life is not about how you act or don't act. Life is about what you value. If you only look at the shadow, you miss what the light is revealing.

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Well, since you recycled your posts here, I guess I'll recycle my reply.

You keep making this claim...but you've yet to explain why word = wave...and you've yet to explain why you're making this claim when not a single person in history up until the secular discovery of wave/particle duality hadn't read this into a Bible before.

It's also not wave/light duality, it's wave/particle duality...so where is the particle?

And Hebrews 11:3 means that there was a distinguish factor between the claims of Christianity and the claims of pagan religions of the time...names that the universe wasn't shaped from anything, unlike the pagan claims which were that the universe formed out of pre-existing matter (which actually makes more sense with regards to what we know of the universe).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Soo...unsubstantiated ramblings and not a single shred of evidence? And you didn't bother to address my points.

Where is the evidence of these ideas being asserted by people who are basing it on these passages in the Bible prior to the secular revealing of these ideas?

And where's the mention of particles in the Bible? You're saying light vs waves...so...what about particles?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There are no particles without associated waves. This is basic physics. Light is the particle and wave in duality that makes up all Energy, Matter, Space and Time. Basic physics. The Bible was correct and still is.

Soo...unsubstantiated ramblings and not a single shred of evidence? And you didn't bother to address my points.

Where is the evidence of these ideas being asserted by people who are basing it on these passages in the Bible prior to the secular revealing of these ideas?

And where's the mention of particles in the Bible? You're saying light vs waves...so...what about particles?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It is chance, but the thing about chance is this, every possibility will become a truth eventually, it is the law of probability.

WTF it aint hard ATS. When are you guys going to snap out of it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
IF the proof for God is in my (our) DNA, then God is a real jerk .. and crazy to boot.

Human DNA..

1) contains retroviruses and other diseases which have hijacked and integrated into our DNA. Geez, Almighty, couldn't you have put in an antivirus program?

2) Contains lots of junk and "dead" DNA that serves no apparent purpose .. except .. if it gets "awakened" it causes other diseases such as schizophrenia, muscular dystrophy, Crohn's disease, and others. Hey, your Godness .. thanks a bunch for leaving all that crap in there.

3) Nonhuman DNA, specifically Neanderthal DNA and Denisovian DNA. What kind of cruel joke is that? If there's no evolution then Neanderthals never existed, so how do we have some of their DNA? Another test of our "faith?"
Geez, and I thought the pop quizzes in high school were bad.

4) Parasites that can invade our DNA and reproduce in it, such as the Asassin Bug that causes Chagas Disease. Hey God .. we're having a chat about your carelessness when we meet....

And another little tidbit I'd like to throw out. Abortion is murder because the fetus has a "soul," right? If that's true, and God objects to the murder of "his" unborn children, then why did He set it up so that some percentage of us actually murder our own twins in the womb? Scientists are beginning to think that twins are more common than previously suspected, but since carrying two babies is a strain on the mother, sometimes the stronger twin absorbs the weaker .. yeah, just like in horses and other mammals that aren't well designed for multiple births.
So before you condemn all the women who've had abortions, maybe you should have your DNA checked for Chimerism and make sure you aren't a fetus murderer (courtesy of God's plan) yourself.

Yeah, DNA provides evidence for intelligent design rather than trial and error and evolution... NOT.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hhott

Man, the proof of god exist in the realm of possibility.

If it exist as a possibility, it exist as a truth.

heh.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

So anything that is a possibility is also a truth? Run that out for me, because I don't get it. There are many, many possibilities every day that never become truth (fact) because they never happen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hhott

Possibility exist as an observation.

On the very most basic fundamentally discovered law of physics we define the truth as self.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Let's see here.. you started this thread stating you would PROVE this to me.. and your first post contained technological and scientific reasoning like this:

Reason 5 We are an obvious bio-mechanical robot with encoded programming and functioning at a nano level of engineering. Do I need to say more?

I just explained to you why the "encoded programming" theory of DNA falls flat on its face and your response is philosophical mumbo jumbo about possibilities and truth being self? Whatever. You haven't proven anything to me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Because that's actually untrue. I have 10^n possibilities in my life...yet I can only take a small portion of those. I will only live my life in one manner, not in all of them.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You're ignoring what I'm saying. Where does the Bible says wave and particle. It says "Light" and "Word" and you're post hoc rationalizing those into "wave" and "particle" for no particular reason.

And no, the book that says that the Earth is flat, the plants proceeded the sun and stars, that the sky is a physical dome with little lights as physical decorations on it, and that the Earth has foundations is not right.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Logos is the original word for 'Word' in John 1. Unfortunately, your expectation is for one word to define the physical reality of creation. Logos is such a word, but not if you simply dismiss it out of hand. Logos is the divine animating principle of the universe. If you are looking for an easy way out of the search for knowledge, I will need to disappoint you with this: We are only given the framework for finding the questions. The answers are up to us. Bias cancels even finding the correct questions. You will not find the questions or answers by clinging to the animal nature within that runs to negative doubt. I can only tell you again that the answer is HERE. To find anything of value without, you must start within. Control the animal first to discover divine knowledge.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

You're ignoring what I'm saying. Where does the Bible says wave and particle. It says "Light" and "Word" and you're post hoc rationalizing those into "wave" and "particle" for no particular reason.

And no, the book that says that the Earth is flat, the plants proceeded the sun and stars, that the sky is a physical dome with little lights as physical decorations on it, and that the Earth has foundations is not right.

edit on 8-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Logos is the original word for 'Word' in John 1. Unfortunately, your expectation is for one word to define the physical reality of creation.

Wow, I was...oh, wait, I already new that. Yes, the word for "word" in Greek is "Logos". And no, I'm not. I'm expecting you to find a way to connect "logos" and "particle".

Logos is such a word, but not if you simply dismiss it out of hand.

I'll hear it out, but I'll dismiss it if you're not providing any sort of rational argument.

Logos is the divine animating principle of the universe.

Evidence for it please.

If you are looking for an easy way out of the search for knowledge, I will need to disappoint you with this: We are only given the framework for finding the questions. The answers are up to us.

Yes, the scientific method is a horribly tedious process. But hey, it delivers results. Now, where's the scientific test that proves that logos is what you claim it to be?

Bias cancels even finding the correct questions.

Not if your bias is for that which is supported by evidence.

You will not find the questions or answers by clinging to the animal nature within that runs to negative doubt. I can only tell you again that the answer is HERE. To find anything of value without, you must start within. Control the animal first to discover divine knowledge.

So...just assume random crap because it feels good? I'm sorry, but the 'animal' is that which gives in to urges that are results of our brain trying to find order and pattern where there is none. The 'animal' in us is what tells us that a cloud looks like a train or that there is what appears to the a first century Palestinian woman in our toast. This urge also gives us some great prowess in figuring out the world around us..when we can temper it with testing.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Well...that's silly. Of course darkness can't overcome light. Darkness is the absence of light. Light being present prevents darkness. Anyone should be able to figure out that 'darkness' isn't a thing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is far more evidence for religion being true than false. If you consider where science is currently leading, you cannot deny the direct connection from past to present. LINK (Holographic Universe). You will see a confirmation of the excluded middle argument soon. It's only a matter of time before mankind wakes up completely to this fact: We are living in an illusion of artificial bio-mechanical design. LINK (Testing for the Holographic Universe Theory) God is this amazing and more. Love is the point. Starting from within is the way to see clearly. Our progression into the future saved state depends on realizing the goal of our programming. Reality is education, saved or deleted.

Does this mean reality is a trap? Not at all. You are given the choice and all the clues you need to rise. Clues are all you get to find the keys. Direct information would not allow you to be autonomous. You are also capable of deceiving yourself into denying your position in relation to the governor of it all. Pride causes a fall. The creation cannot be allowed to do harm in the next reality. Your programming is saved or lost on this dividing line of love or hate. If it is God's choice, then you are not autonomous. If it is your choice, then you are able to choose as an autonomous creation. It's that simple. Sentience depends on your ability to choose. Otherwise, it's God's choice, making you a remote controlled vehicle.

Why develop in an illusion of material reality? Nothing can be destroyed with energy and no harm can be done. You create your own heaven or your own hell. Jesus was crucified on the cross, which allowed Barabbas, the prisoner, to go free. Freedom from this reality depends on realizing the significance of this story. Barabbas did not deserve his freedom and neither do you. God's grace sets you free. This is unmerited favor to the one who finds Love for God and love for his neighbor. Jesus defines the neighbor as the Samaritan who helps his injured enemy, the Jew, on the highways of life. Not for reward and not to avoid punishment. This is the key to entering the next reality--the perfect kingdom of God. You enter or exit by your own choice.

My personal belief is that we transmigrate to another body until we reach the point of this atonement. At-One-Ment is being at one with the various opposites in life. Good and evil are the benchmarks. Returning to the decay of the material reality stops when we are born into the spirit form the water baptism (Hell-Trial by the Refiner's fire). John 3 is your parable for this. The water baptism is being born from the womb into a water based body. If we find the spirit of God and find love for our neighbor, we are ready for birth into the next vehicle. If not, we get another water baptism and bring with us what we have gained from the last life. Some rise and some fall. There is a final judgment coming when the entire process stops. We are possibly at that moment in time. The wheat is separated form the chaff and then deleted in a consuming fire. It all melts away to the new heaven and earth 2.0. Of course, this is a simplified explanation of what the Bible is saying to all of us. Not bad for sheep herders and nomads.

Guide to Overcoming LINK

reply to post by madnessinmysoul

edit on 8-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: I Can!

edit on 8-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Okay, you seem to be ignoring what I'm saying.

Where is the evidence? You're linking to blogs and using it as such. Where is the academic work which shows that your position is correct?

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join