It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike And The Current World Turmoil: Birth Pangs Of The New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Just ran across this informative site:
www.threeworldwars.com...

Here's a snippet:

""The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Here's the Wikipedia article on Pike for background info:
en.wikipedia.org...

His description of how the New World Order is to be brought about sounds eerily familiar when contrasted against the spreading revolutionary uprisings in many middle eastern countries and beyond. What comes next sounds particularly spooky.

Worth taking a look at.
edit on 3/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: hit post too soon

edit on 3/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: title change

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
testing testing...

well...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
interesting...
but not all that informative

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

Hit the post button a little too soon. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Albert Pike and his ilk are the illuminati faction of the ancient mystery schools. The branch of the Gnostokos who became involved in statecraft and power games. The others, the ones thought long destroyed, are us. Seekers of truth and knowledge. This is our mystery school, if the lights go out we lose it. So take notes.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Actually found Morals & Dogma at half priced books the other day, is this where he talks about his 3 world war system or was that something else?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

I think that book's purpose is to outline the general practices for initiates.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

Albert Pike and his ilk are the illuminati faction of the ancient mystery schools. The branch of the Gnostokos who became involved in statecraft and power games. The others, the ones thought long destroyed, are us. Seekers of truth and knowledge. This is our mystery school, if the lights go out we lose it. So take notes.

I just want to say, this post is amazing. Thanks.

So when do you postulate the "split" as having happened? You have my attention.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's always nice to have a face to associate with a name. On the Left, Albert Pike. On the right, Baron Edmond de Rothschild (bonus)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarnished Templar
I just want to say, this post is amazing. Thanks.

So when do you postulate the "split" as having happened? You have my attention.

Masonic debunkers to come to this thread in

Or is that you already here Knight of the Rose Croix?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Pike was one of the most vile, despicable human beings to ever live...it makes me sick just to type his name...no wonder the world controllers worship him like a god

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
Pike was one of the most vile, despicable human beings to ever live...

That's a pretty strong statement. What exactly makes you say this? Not challenging, just curious. All I know about pike is that he wrote the WWIII prophecy and "Morals and Dogma." I'm guessing he was hooked in with TPTB, but what makes him more vile than others with similar resumes?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Albert Pike at some point lived in the area I live in and was a prominent judge and/or lawyer. There is a street here named Albert Pike and I believe a statue.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Reading that, it's actually a miraculous idea.. Pitting the two evils that people put so much blind faith into one another so the idealogies fall on top of one another for the actual result to form, one free of putting your faith into blind entities and into yourself, then into our fellow man, and into the actual One World Government. It can't be formed when those same evils exist because many are so blind to see what they put their 'energy' to.

I look forward to it. And before anyone rattles on me for supporting a One World Government because they are of the philosophy they are going to eat us, we need to have one to unite together and to get out there in space where we belong. These are but the birth pangs. It's a huge change.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
interesting, just marking this thread

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Found this after researching a bit. I was very intrigued about whether Albert Pike really came up with this plan, but never looked into it to far.

I do believe now it was a hoax originally brought forth by one Leo Taxil.

"The public made me what I am; the arch-liar of the period," confessed Taxil, "for when I first commenced to write against the Masons my object was amusement pure and simple. The crimes I laid at their door were so grotesque, so impossible, so widely exaggerated, I thought everybody would see the joke and give me credit for originating a new line of humor. But my readers wouldn't have it so; they accepted my fables as gospel truth, and the more I lied for the purpose of showing that I lied, the more convinced became they that I was a paragon of veracity. -Leo Taxil

Source: Albert Pike to Mazzini, August 15, 1871: Three World Wars?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarnished Templar

he is responsible for far too much evil to recount here, but basically was responsible for turning freemasonry into a satanic cult at the highest levels...now the maniacs who run this world are all top notch freemasons worshipping lucifer and paying tribute to him through mass murder and constant war...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
And so it begins:

Religion may become extinct in nine nations, study says
By Jason Palmer
Science and technology reporter, BBC News, Dallas
www.bbc.co.uk...

A study using census data from nine countries shows that religion there is set for extinction, say researchers.

The study found a steady rise in those claiming no religious affiliation.

The team's mathematical model attempts to account for the interplay between the number of religious respondents and the social motives behind being one.

The result, reported at the American Physical Society meeting in Dallas, US, indicates that religion will all but die out altogether in those countries.

I'm not making a value judgement here as to whether this is good or bad, but I am saying it's part of the "Pike Plan" which by the way seems to be coming to fruition.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A "tactical playbook" entry:

Four Stages in Subverting a Nation: Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis, Normalization.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Analyze76
started on 3/23/2011 @ 07:42 PM

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join