It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi / EndGame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I recently looked at the Hopi prophecies again and noticed some things that I had not considered before.

In relation to current events in North Africa, you have this:

First the quake in Japan and then the attack on Libya.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa. When the war comes, the United States will be destroyed by "gourds of ashes" which will fall to the ground, boiling the rivers and burning the earth, where no grass will grow for many years, and causing a disease that no medicine can cure. This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects. Bomb shelters will be useless, for "Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of Life. There is no shelter for evil. When the Saquahuh (blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask, the time of the great trial will be here." The Hopi believe that only they will be saved.

Another interesting area deals with a comet being considered a Kachina, I think about the possibility of a planetary object or brown dwarf that also has another planet within it's orbit. They mention the Blue Star kachina taking off it's mask. To me that means to become visible. It would be interesting to see what dances the Hopi perform this year.

That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon.

The Hopi also have prophesied that "Turtle Island could turn over two or three times and the oceans could join hands and meet the sky." This seems to be a prophecy of a "pole shift" -- a flipping, of the planet on its axis. The Hopi call this imminent condition -- and that of society today -- "Koyaanisqatsi", which means "world out of balance...a state of life that calls for another way. "

They mention in the past that the Earth had been destroyed 3 other times. Most recently by flooding. To me that could indicate an encounter with a large comet's tail or even possibly an ice moon. That would also explain an rapid rise in sea levels as mentioned in OrionHunterx's thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I realize that those are some wild ideas but we know so little about the universe as it is. They say we are close to entering the Fifth world. It is a good time to learn the old ways and to bring into that our higher awareness if we are to make the shift into a better way of living. The old one is falling apart.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
S+F The Hopi prophesies are nothing to take lightly. They are passed by word generation to generation. They have a great understanding of the world, yet they only focus within themselves. I am extremely lucky to have them as my friends. The Hopi Nation has literally saved my life from ruin.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My wife, brother, mother, children and I have all felt the call to change to a different way, and are searching for a place to make that new start.

May sound strange, but it's true, and I am already excited to start that journey and see everything it's got in store for us

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The Hopi - Respect to them. I am always in awe at the similarities of belief and prophesies between the cultures of the world - The Hopi, The Aboriginies, The Mayans and they also tie in with warnings in various hyrogliphics around the world.
When Holidaying in Canada I once got into a conversation with an Indian living on one of the modern day reservations, making a living selling their carvings and art work and this guy was so spiritual and spoke of the need for us to meditate and allow ourselves to move into the new consciousness that is surrounding us and trying to help us but we need to help ourselves too - it was time to forget the material things in life - they are mear things and temporary - they have served their time and now it is time to let go and move into the light.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
My wife, brother, mother, children and I have all felt the call to change to a different way, and are searching for a place to make that new start.

May sound strange, but it's true, and I am already excited to start that journey and see everything it's got in store for us

Come to Canada, the Rockies are a wonderful place

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

As their friend, are you able to observe their ceremonies? I have always wanted to visit with them but was not sure how to go about it. I would also be curious to know if anything changes this year to their ceremonies.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Saquasohuh Kachina, the Blue Star....was Comet Holmes when in 2007 it entered the Solar System and blew up. It became the largest thing in our solar system, visible by naked eye for 2 days as a Blue Star.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

The Hopi also have prophesied that "Turtle Island could turn over two or three times and the oceans could join hands and meet the sky." This seems to be a prophecy of a "pole shift" -- a flipping, of the planet on its axis. The Hopi call this imminent condition -- and that of society today -- "Koyaanisqatsi", which means "world out of balance...a state of life that calls for another way. "

Well, in looking up Turtle Island, I found this:

Turtle Island is an English language translation ostensibly of many Native American tribes' terms for the continent of North America. There is little if any historical evidence that any tribes had such a term in their language or used it in this manner, although it is used today by many Native tribes and Native rights activist

en.wikipedia.org...(North_America)

The Hopi settled in the area now known as Four Corners, where the state lines of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado meet. They lived in humble simplicity and the land produced abundant crops. This area is the "heart" of Turtle Island [the U.S.] and of Mother Earth, and it is the microcosmic image of the macrocosm of the entire planet.

www.welcomehome.org...

Perhaps the "turn over 3 times" means 3 major earthquakes on the continent?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Those prophesies are not to be taken lightly. As it happens, I live close enough to the Turtle Island behind the Ottawa parliament buildings. That prophecy is so ominous too, especially as it is located in a seismic zone. There is also one in B.C., also in a seismic zone.

However I discovered on askkids.com that in the USA, there is also a Turtle Island in Alaska, Iowa, Illinois, Lake Erie, Maine, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, and South Carolina. So that pretty well covers the US_Canada border and east coast.

My native Migmaw friends from the east coast said that their chiefs have been telling them for a while now (mid-80s) to prepare to leave and head into the mountains. To my knowledge none have left yet, and last I heard, they haven't heeded the warning.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
good thread I just have a few questions , could you link me to the prophecies you are reading? there are so many different interpretations.

this quote is puzzling to me hopi prophecy is much older than any world war? and the hopi' knowledge of all the countries mentioned.
I also have a very very hard time believing the HOPI people think they will be the ONLY ones saved, that sounds more like religion to me.

Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa. When the war comes, the United States will be destroyed by "gourds of ashes" which will fall to the ground, boiling the rivers and burning the earth, where no grass will grow for many years, and causing a disease that no medicine can cure. This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects. Bomb shelters will be useless, for "Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of Life. There is no shelter for evil. When the Saquahuh (blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask, the time of the great trial will be here." The Hopi believe that only they will be saved.

Another interesting area deals with a comet being considered a Kachina, I think about the possibility of a planetary object or brown dwarf that also has another planet within it's orbit. They mention the Blue Star kachina taking off it's mask. To me that means to become visible. It would be interesting to see what dances the Hopi perform this year.

That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon.

dances in the plaza?

I agree the timing of Comet Elinin is intriguing when looking at the blue star hopi Prophecy I am just having trouble with the quotes you are using as prophecy

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
But people still believe they can eat money.
2nd.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ATS Thread (link to video of Hopi Elder):

Hopi Spirituality

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

This is the site for these direct quotes.
www.crystalinks.com...

I do understand that there can be some additions over time but I have been reading about Native American prophecies in books before the internet. I'll have to look at my library for comparison.
Sorry about the delay in getting back to this thread as I was out of town for a while.

Perhaps the best thing to do would be to visit with the Hopi elders and ask that if they are interested in getting any particular messages out to the world at this time. I'm not sure if they would allow it to be video recorded but it may be a better way to get the information out directly.

As for only Hopi surviving, I would take that as their way of life, versus only pure blooded Hopi would move on to the next world.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
sublime messages in MW2 suggest the nuking of the united states

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just did an image search on Comet Holmes, and it is blue, very blue. Do the Hopi Elders believe or have they stated that this is the Blue Star Kachina?

new topics

top topics

join