Be gay all you want, just hush up about it!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Exactly the way I feel, brother.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exodaria
Thanks to this thread I am going to shave my head and become the most butch lesbian that ever walked the earth. Mwah.

I say go for it.
Then afterward, start a thread about it.

Title the thread- "I do not want to hear anything about a lesbian sexual encounter"

Then go ahead and give an in-depth descriptive account of it. Do not leave out a single detail.

That is exactly what this thread is. At the top of TWO lists- 'New Picks - Newest Flags" & "New Hot: Active New Topics"

Does nobody see the irony of this moronic thread?

"I don't want to hear it, so how about everybody join in and make this the most active current thread so we can discuss something that we
A: Don't want to hear about or
B: can argue pointlessly about for hours because nobody is going to change their opinion on this matter."

There is no debate here. This is nothing other than bickering back and forth with an added touch of religion to fuel the fire.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Now that I think about it. You don't see Hetero Pride Parades.
That would just be silly.

The OP has a point. However this needs to be applies across the board.
We don't need fundamentalists screaming out their rhetoric either to those that aren't interested.

If you want to be a certain way or do something. Go form a club and get a place to do the stuff you want to do.
Wether it be a church, lodge, swing club, haterz club or gay club. Whatever.

That way you can do what you want without potentially offending anyone else who might be easily offendable.

I'm big on the freedoms afforded to us by the constitution. However your freedoms begin where my freedoms end. And we all need to keep that in mind and be respectful of others.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I want to be able to walk into the emergency room if I ever get a call saying my partner is injured or ill and be able to carry out his wishes, not have them taken away by family members who never had time for him and think they know better. We have that now in the UK. Our relationship is recognised, I am legally recognised as the next of kin. It's about a right of choice. That's why people in the USA continue to fight for those rights.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

let me get this straight (pun intended), in order to illustrate the fact that you TOTALLY don't want to know anything at all about another man's body or sexual preference, you google searched "gay pride parade" and sat there paging through pics, finding your favorites to post on this site. Sounds pretty gay to me, dude. Not to mention the fact that YOU WENT SEARCHING FOR THOSE PICTURES. Your point is, gays can be gay, but just keep it quiet, so you spend some of your own private time searching for the gayest pictures you can find. You sir, are a complete waste of human goo parts.

Of course you and everybody else know that I normally DON'T waste my time searching for silly gay pictures on the internet and that I just did it this time in order to expose and illustrate the silliness of todays manic gay movement in my post. I got WAY better and more interesting things to do online than looking for other people's perversions.

Ko3

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Self-Expression, no matter in which matter it is expressed shouldn't be "hushed up". If I'd be gay, I'd be the gayest gay there ever was, I'd be very proud of it and I'd wear it loudly.

Actually, that exactly what I did and I wrote an article about the experience in my Webzine.

To sum it up:

As a local hero who had been gone for a few years, I came back to my hometown ready to stir # up. Now if you're punk, wearing a mohawk won't cut it, it's way too fashionable and basically pointless. So I've got this plaid outfit, this hot sexy dress and a bunch of other costumes I like to wear nowhere near Halloween and which for the most part gets a lot of laughs and kick starts some pretty interesting conversations. Most people are open minded enough to be entertained by it.

Then I found this tight little vest, this leather cap with chains, these tight pants and thought "I'm going gay tonight!" now of course I'm not gay and this was in no meant as an insult towards the gay community, it's just what I do; open people's minds and have them experience new things. So going bare chest under the vest, I was all out YMCA and even practiced the lisp. Since I had been gone for so long, a new generation of kids were in for quite a surprise!

But I never anticipated that level of aggression. I didn't flirt, I didn't do anything to aggravate people, I simply smiled and socialized. This one girl kept looking and smiling at me, later on she said hi and started up a conversation but it wasn't long until her boyfriend pulled her by the arm and yelled at her in front of everyone, ordering her not to talk to me. A lot of guys kept shoving me around, some spat at me, some just cracked dumb jokes; most of which was quieted with a "Dude that's the guy who plays in that band, he's cool" from the older guys that knew me, or of me, at least.

Then by the end of the night some guys sporting faux-hawks and expensive shoes started cracking jokes but at that point I've just about had enough. I asked him if I scared him with a heavy lisp... then he looked at me confused and said, "yeah, kind of..." to which I replied "That's because you're insecure with your sexuality". Of course this broke out into a fight but if he wasn't scared enough, he sure as hell was when my voice went from fragile to loud, manly and aggressive. He backed down but not before my friends at the door kicked him out, and I mean literally Kicking Him out.

So as I pointed out, people can take different, people can even take punk with no problem at all. Western society has grown more tolerant of "different" but gays they still have a problem with? And why? Because they enjoy butt plugs? I highly doubt it since most guys would more than enjoy a rim job if it came from a hot chick; they'd probably even enjoy a finger up in there too. The problem is that they're scared; they're insecure. They fear that somewhere they're like them or that they won't mind them so they turn to hate instead.

Really, I've never seen anything so weak in my entire life. Accept who you are and learn to accept people that are different from you. You demand respect for who you are from everyone around you and it's not because someone is different from you that they deserve any less. In fact, if gays do go through all that torture and still affirm themselves then they deserve way more respect for having more balls than all of the prejudicial and close minded people who fear them.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UndisclosedDesire

I believe that is what power of attorney is for no? You can give that to whoever you wish, as long as you are an adult.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yes, I believe power of attorney is one road you can take in the USA. However, prior to equality acts, surviving partners in homosexual relationships would find inheritances contested by greedy uncaring families etc. The law has changed now to protect same sex couple and allow them the same inheritance tax rights in the UK etc, the same pension rights as a widower etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Im assuming you have never met a gay person then?

I know at least 3 gay people from where I work. One of my cousins is gay. (and ive probably met loads of people I didnt even know were gay!)

Do you know how many gay people I have seen that "force it on you".

NONE, ZERO. Not a single one. I havent heard of it, havent seen it. So perhaps you should go meet some gay people before you start rambling garabge.

Another observation, the more "irritated" a person is about the whole "gay" thing the more likely that person is GAY, that is just a fact. People who are confortable with their sexuality tend to have no issues with gay people, why would they? So perhaps you may need to start asking yourself some tough questions?.

Why does this bother you so much? Why do you feel you need to tell gays to "stop ramming it down our throats" (lol) when this only apears to be happening in you head?!? If you are seeing gayness every where then perhaps ITS YOU that has the problem, not anybody else.
edit on 23/3/11 by S3ns1bl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UndisclosedDesire

Yeah inheritances is very simple though, at least in the US. The will tells who gets what, but if someone hasn't drawn up a will, all hell breaks loose. I have seen families get into huge feuds over that issue, sad, fighting over the money and possessions of a dead person. A lot of times before they are even given a proper burial, pretty sick if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

Another observation, the more "irritated" a person is about the whole "gay" thing the more likely that person is GAY, that is just a fact. People who are confortable with their sexuality tend to have no issues with gay people, why would they? So perhaps you may need to start asking yourself some tough questions?.

That is pseudo-psychology at its finest....
The rest of what you said I generally agree.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I know a lot of married men that have come on to me. Oh, the stories I could kiss and tell. And one was a gay basher back in high school.. It's a mad world.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Well im afraid the evidence says otherwise

(literally 2 second google search)
edit on 23/3/11 by S3ns1bl3 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well actually, men and women who engage in same-sex relations have been prosecuted since religion actually, murdered, outlawed, beaten, tortured in 'experiments'. So, no obviously, unless they're Jewish, they can't ask for an explanation and equal rights.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Far too many gay threads on this site.

I must have missed the memo that said 'Sorry this is no longer a conspiracy forum - it's now a gay forum, where we can discuss the more pointless points of life, like who is your favourite lesbian, or how camp your neighbour is'

Please it's get boring. Really boring.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

Congratulations, you found some public people that lie in the public's face for their own gain. Yeah, isn't that what 90% of public figures do? Yeah, they act however they think will give them the most public support. That has nothing to do with your pseudo-psychological claim.
edit on Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:17:58 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Another gay thread does it ever end? So its ok for heterosexuals to be all over the television and way out in the open with affection, but when gays do it watch out they are spreading a agenda? They are trying to live a life with people they love and are constantly being judged for it. How is that right? Cant have it both ways my friend.
edit on 23-3-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
reply to post by Helious

Really? So If i get irritated because of the screaming ten year old children in the street, that (according to your brain-defying logic) is because I am actually a ten year old screaming child.

Listen, your pseudo-facts are quite frankly bollocks - if someone is disgusted at the sight of two men snogging each other, chances are they are not gay. Chances are they are anything but gay...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
Self-Expression, no matter in which matter it is expressed shouldn't be "hushed up". If I'd be gay, I'd be the gayest gay there ever was, I'd be very proud of it and I'd wear it loudly.

Self-expression is fine but, please, within certain limits. If you start annoying and offending people with it, I think its not ok anymore.
Do you believe it would not be ok if someone camplains about his neighbor who is annoying him all the time with loud music? Would you want to annoy your neighbors by playing your favorite music too loud because you think you need to express yourself through your music and that your music is cool and everyone should accept it and listen to it?

Ko3

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I can't speak of the matter here at ATS. They delete any post I make about Barry Sotoro aka O'bomb'anation or Isra"lies"...and queers....so I'll leave it to people that know how to say it without getting their post deleted...Thanks....

P/S...But, I don't know why we don't go back to using the word "Queer" Why did we have to ruin the word "gay"...

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join