It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be gay all you want, just hush up about it!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm sick of the homosexual communtiy and the people who think homosexuals are "persecuted". Please.

I'm sick of women because they are the main ones always thinking homosexuals are helpless and innocent and crying intolerance and bigotry towards real men because apparently gays can't fight for themselves. If only they woke up to their deception. Gays are the reason millions of women suffer from bulimia and anorexia. Had women never allowed effeminate men to enter the hollywood industry and give their advice about weight, hair, clothes, and other things, then they never would have monopolized it. They are the ones who told women being a size 1 is ideal. They are the ones who told women being stick thin is the way to be a supermodel. What women didn't know is that the gays tried to make women look more like men. That's why stick thin women resemble little boys. Now millions of little girls all over the world have self esteem and self hate issues because they don't look like the "girl in the magazines".

I'm sick of liberal or atheist men defending gays tooth and nail when they are nothing but fraudulent males. How can you call yourself a straight male, a grown man, and tolerate the kissing and touching of two men in front of you or your wife or your children? I will never understand that. Its one thing to defend someone for their rights. I understand that. But its another to be a hypocrite even if you know that the situation would be different in real life. Most straights I guy would be revolted at the thought of 2 men kissing each other in front of them. So how is it that a "straight" liberal man can stand it? The truth is he can't. They are just riding on the gay bandwagon because they want to spite Christians. But in real life, if they saw that, they couldn't stomach it!! Major hypocrites and wusses. This type of man makes me sick because they will lie to uphold their biases against christians and forsake their true natures as most hetereosexual men have.

And most of all I'm sick of gays because their crying "intolerance" and "bigotry" at every chance. If you weren't advertising your homosexuality, I would have nothing to say. But since you want to cause an uproar, I have the legal right to say what I feel about your lifestyle and what I feel is that its an abomination and perversion. I will not tolerate that kind of deviant behavior in front of my kids or my family. I'm sick of everyone thinking your opressed members of society. There are poor people with no homes and no family who are starving out on the street. There are children and families in many countries that have no food to eat tonight or water and search DESPERATELY for what you have in your sink and refridgerator!! If you expect me to feel sorry for you, you must be crazy. There are people dying in wars and famines everyday in other parts of the world. Your not people to feel sorry for!! You want us to feel sorry for you so that we accept your lifestyle as normal. It will never be normal. We can accept your lifestyle choices but it will never be norml. Ever. That is natural law. This is how the world works and continues. Through a man and a woman just like God intended. The reason you are here today and everyone else. A male and female is the reason for every animal that is alive as well. If you deny this, you deny all scientific principle and biology of life. This means you are extremely ignorant. Think about your behavior and your attitudes and consider other people across the world who are way less fortunate than you. They are the ones who are truly oppressed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It seems like every gay thread is started by a straight male, who is soooo sick of the topic, they just HAVE to post another thread ABOUT GAYS!!!!!

STOP!!!!

It's starting to look like a conspiracy!

edit on 23-3-2011 by Pilot because: add

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Do you listen to yourself? You are simply spewing hateful opinions.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladymerelda
reply to post by Helious

YES! finally someone says it! hahahha =)

really no one cares if your gay, just like no one cares if you straight, or both.
ive known so many gay people and none of them act like the people on tv.
no one has ever tried to shove anything down my throat (sorry probably not the best use of words)
i think gays should be allowed to marry. why because I DONT CARE DOESNT EFFECT ME!
i know I for one am sick of the MEDIA making it seem like we have to be sympathetic towards the gay community. why they are just like me, except they like the same sex, BIGDEAL!

once everyone (even race/religious/etc) just realizes we are the same. no one needs special treatment, the more you cry for special treatment the more people will dislike you.

just be yourself, be gay, be straight, be asexual. everyone should just shut up about it.

i am also sick of the people saying gay people will go to hell, and trying to change them. really? that is also ridiculous. simply because its a way of forcing religious values down someone's throat. i dont like that either.

be yourself. simple as that. if people dont like you, you dont need them around

Amen brother and there we get too it. Why am I upset? Because black, orange, red or gay, your just like me and Im sick of hearing why you are special, we are all different and are all persecuted for different things, different religions and different beliefs.

The only so called right as I understand it that is deprived is the right to be married. That act is a religious one based on Christian faith that is only upheld not instituted by the state, one in fact that defames same sex union so I am obviously lacking why they want to obtain it.

I just want everyone to be themselves, I want the bigots to accept everyone for who they are and I want our sexual preference to go back behind closed doors where it belongs.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. Sexuality is something that shouldn't be flaunted around, regardless of orientation. I'm not saying that we should keep sexuality taboo like it has been for hundreds of years, but instead keep it private. Sexuality is not something you should be shouting around the streets. It's something that you confide in to your other or people that are close to you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Someone needs to say it (again)

If you believe being homosexual is a choice and anyone engaging in it is making the choice over being a heterosexual and they deserve to be ostracized for their behavior you have issues.

a: Being Gay isn't a choice. Take the test: Imagine yourself with a person of the same gender. If it turns you on but it is wrong so you don't do it you are a homosexual. Get over it stop hating and accept yourself. If you aren't turned on try to convince yourself to be... you can't, it ISN'T a choice.

b: If it isn't a choice it is NATURAL. It is a natural part of the brain chemistry that is observed in nature among animals as well and has a long long historical record in human history.

c: Being overt about anything in a society is a defense mechanism to make yourself feel like you are OK and find a group to fit in with. This is also human nature.

d: Hating things different from you is also human nature so all you haters are also normal don't worry.

e: When you really stop and think about why it turns your stomach to watch two guys go at it you will find you are a victim of brainwashing.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck. It makes too much political sense for Christianity to vilify homosexuality. It is a fantastic control mechanism, it stops many paegan ceremonies which involved homosexual acts, it allows an increased level of control over pleasure. If you can control a person's desires you can control that person. This is why many cults and others who wish to control will focus on controlling sexual expression.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Complaining about gays and telling them to stay in the closet has no place on a site with the mission of "denying ignorance".

Seriously, go find another site to whine, bitch and moan about people different from you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by treee

Why should sexuality be so private? Why is it sacred? People could learn a lot more and have more fulfilling sex lives if they shared and found like minded people.

Oh thats right, if people engaged in their most natural bonding and pleasure mechanism they might not need religion and violence as much.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Blah blah blah.

Why did you come here then? Were you expecting a community of pent-up, homophobic, misogynistic straight males to give you a slap on the bottom?

edit on 23-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

I don't know about yourself, but first of all, dont generalize please. I actually do not actively follow any religion. It's just personal preference. Just like I don't stroll down the street telling people whether or not I have a big penis, whether or not I have std's or not, I don't think it's the public's right to know one's sexuality either. And by the way, the one thing I DO agree with as far as a lot of religions go, is monogamy. Someone was wise beyond their time when they made that religious rule. Obviously if you are sleeping with multiple partners instead of one your chances for a sexually transmitted disease skyrockets. Just food for thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by treee

You are aware that gay pride parades don't occur every single day?

And no one complains when the military sends their bands to march in parades where people kiss up to the military industrial complex. No one complains when people march in St.Patrick's parades.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by treee

STD fear... yet another ingrained fear mechanism. How about be careful? Did you know the rate of STDs among brothel girls in Nevada is way way lower than in married people in monogamous relationships? Food for thought.

I think if you want to keep your sexuality to yourself for whatever reason it is your own business and you can do it. But don't make me live in a society where I am forced to conform to silly standards. Brothels are illegal in 49 states in the US. Why? Because of some false sense of sacred to do with sexuality. This is the same false sense that causes people to hate homosexuals.

Irks me!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Hey, I never said that they shouldn't be allowed to. It's just my personal opinion. I'm as much a first amendment enthusiast as the next guy. I understand why there is a need for gay pride parades. It's simple. They are unfairly discriminated against. But in general, I believe that one's sexuality is not something that just anybody should know. Just like my financial situation, it's something I, along with many others, prefer to keep to ourselves or people close to us.
edit on 23-3-2011 by treee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I also understand why a homosexual person might want to let everyone know their sexual stance. It's probably liberating from all these years of being oppressed. I just think it's polite to keep that information to one's self, because frankly, no one cares if you screw men, women, or whatever your sexual thing is.
edit on 23-3-2011 by treee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Gay people don't act differently to anyone else. And I'm sure the minute you shut up about it, they will too.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't mind gays, I really don't. But, I understand what the OP is talking about. Just because you are gay doesn't mean you have to go around screaming it. Seems like gay people are always trying to bring extra attention to themselves somehow.

Example: My cousin is gay, and his computer screensaver is a slideshow of [SNIP], and naked gay guys. Why dude?? We get it, you love penises. I like vaginas, but people would never know it because I don't go around screaming "I love vaginas".

Gays. Be gay. Hump dudes. Keep it to yourself. Be accepted.

edit on 3/23/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed naughty word.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Seriously, I think it needs to be understood that the vocal part of the gay community is the minority. It isn't fair to assume that they are all screaming, feminine whingers that demand your attention.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Garfee because: typo

edit on 23-3-2011 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You sound like you need to come out or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
You sound like you need to come out or something.

I'm already out if you are referring to me. I just prefer not to make a point of telling people if there is no need to.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just let em get on with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join