It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be gay all you want, just hush up about it!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

I think it is good for people to write out how they are feeling on this issue. Many people have emotional attachments to the issue and speaking their feelings about it can only be healthy for them.

It isn't good to keep such strong emotion bottled up, and venting in an online forum is a pretty harmless activity.

I've seen the "gay debate" flame up from time to time; right now there is a lot of interest in these threads but it will pass. And come to pass again.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

I'm not talking about music videos and movies, i'm talking about real life behavior. If I knew some guy who wouldn't shut up about his sex bomb, i'd probably find him annoying too. To me it's not about sexuality it's about the personality your sexuality might bring. A flamboyantly straight guy is still someone I would not want to be around very much.

What the bloody hell are you talking about ?

So you just don't like flamboyant people is that it ? So where exactly does your problem with gay people fit in ?

I've only ever personally known 2 gay people and one was a women I only learned second hand, no they didn't rave about it but if they did so what ?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Gay people are some of the most, outspoken, flamboyant, people I have ever met. They WANT everyone to know just how gay they really are. So starved for attention it's almost pathetic.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTakesTime

Maybe its a reaction to being spit on by people like you every single time they go outside? Like a "go ahead, try and call me gay, i do not care"

that is why they are like that jerk

edit on 23-3-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

link   

Do you think that they just want attention for the sake of it?

link   
As a gay male and a professional, I find most of this thread offensive, yet hilarious at the same time. Many of your opinions and feelings are made about people you haven't even spent any time with! How many of you bigots have ever had a drink with a gay man or chatted to one?

I work in Health Care as a Care Team Manager for the NHS, my partner is an accountant. I think if you came and observed our life, you would go home disappointed. We wear boring suits to work, come home and cook dinner, feed the dog and take him out for a walk. It's mundane, it's boring and it's nothing like the stereotype that Will & Grace feeds you. Our neighbours are caring, we all look out for each others houses, we do BBQ's, parties, the normal weekend things that we all like to enjoy. Our sexuality is such a non issue. And I have never been to a gay pride march, never even stepped inside a gay club. I suppose I am what the gay community calls "Non Scene". I'm the gay who likes football, who follows the Grand Prix and plays tennis, who will thrash you at a game of pool and loves to climb mountains. I'm just one of the boys! So why don't you try looking beyond the stereotypes once in a while, we ain't all limp wristed queens.

link   

Originally posted by TruthTakesTime
reply to post by Helious

Gay people are some of the most, outspoken, flamboyant, people I have ever met. They WANT everyone to know just how gay they really are. So starved for attention it's almost pathetic.

I don't think it helps saying thing like that.

link   
Homosexuality is truly a gift of nature. Both to the holder of this gift and to all who, and what, benefit immensely from what appears to me to be an over-abundance of love, beauty, creativity and admirable civility. It's not society or it's rules that are the root of homosexual 'exceptionalism' in the arts. Including music, writing, and an unusually wide range of creative superiority in many areas. Areas that beautify the lives of humanity, demonstrate love for his fellow human beings. And, by nature's way, find love, beauty and a basic connection with people just like themselves.

This can not be wrong. It can be envied, disregarded, understood or not. But it is nature, at her more 'creative'. Any reasons for not being at least accepting of our gift to you, is to be your loss. Believe this, homosexuals only want to live freely. We should be able to do this, it's nature's way.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

HHAHA wow buddy hate much? Are these the ones you see on tv or the 5 you have come across in your life out of the millions? Your ahead of the curve pal great job

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Its very likely that all anti-gay people are indeed hiding something, that they must go on the internet and voice how straight they are.

I think the majority of the anti-gay, are indeed gay themselves, thats how i view you. go ahead, brag about how straight you are, just makes you look gay.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1
Homosexuality is truly a gift of nature...

I don't think that helps either. I don't think being gay or not is better. We are all human being thats all.

link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

That is pseudopsychology nonsense dude... So everyone that attacks pedos are hiding something as well? I hate warmongers, does that mean I am really a warmonger? It makes no sense....

link   
Why the recent gay bashing threads on ATS..?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have a few friends that are gay and it doesn't bother me one bit I just don't understand why every body wants to say things behind there backs if you have something to say about this let me know thank you

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I guess people are getting sick of talking about war and earthquakes? Who knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would just like to clarify that I am a wing nut.

Homosexual is wrong and unnatural just like murder is wrong and unnatural.

Not only does the Bible say it is an abomination, but it abhors many that do not Go to the Diversity University.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndisclosedDesire
As a gay male and a professional, I find most of this thread offensive, yet hilarious at the same time. Many of your opinions and feelings are made about people you haven't even spent any time with! How many of you bigots have ever had a drink with a gay man or chatted to one?

I work in Health Care as a Care Team Manager for the NHS, my partner is an accountant. I think if you came and observed our life, you would go home disappointed. We wear boring suits to work, come home and cook dinner, feed the dog and take him out for a walk. It's mundane, it's boring and it's nothing like the stereotype that Will & Grace feeds you. Our neighbours are caring, we all look out for each others houses, we do BBQ's, parties, the normal weekend things that we all like to enjoy. Our sexuality is such a non issue. And I have never been to a gay pride march, never even stepped inside a gay club. I suppose I am what the gay community calls "Non Scene". I'm the gay who likes football, who follows the Grand Prix and plays tennis, who will thrash you at a game of pool and loves to climb mountains. I'm just one of the boys! So why don't you try looking beyond the stereotypes once in a while, we ain't all limp wristed queens.

I believe you hit the nail on the head here: You people sound like good neighbors...It's (as you say a "non issue") few really care what goes on in peoples private lives.
edit on 23-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The problem with these kinds of thread is people like this.

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
I would just like to clarify that I am a wing nut.

Homosexual is wrong and unnatural just like murder is wrong and unnatural.

Not only does the Bible say it is an abomination, but it abhors many that do not Go to the Diversity University.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

So is eating Shellfish!! But oh yeah, it's okay to keep slaves, god had no problem with slavery. What kinda screwed up # is that

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
there is something I always wondered about when it comes to the bible and homsexuality. Why do I always hear the quote about "a man should not lie with another man for it is an abomination" yet I don't think I have EVER heard a quote saying the same thing about a woman lying with a woman....

Do you think perhaps that might be why most straight males think girl-on-girl sexual activity is "cool" but condem gay men? Kinda double standard aint it?

Just goes to show that the bible was written by MAN

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join