It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J-Rod and the theory of the convergent timeline paradox.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Whilst reading Nexus a couple of months ago (issue Dec 2002-Jan 2003) I came across an article by Bill Hamilton about a gentleman called Dan Burisch. Dan it seems was an extremely bright Micro-Biologist who worked for the government in a top secret facility of the nature of Area 51 and S-4.
Dan�s job was at least partially to work with EBEs and was striving to cure some manner of disease that the EBEs had. The piece goes through a range of different fringe science type things, Ganesh Particles, convergent timelines, what the EBEs are doing here etc. The end result was the eventual death of Dan shortly after turning whistleblower (arghh why does it always seem that this type of claim inevitably comes with the apparent death of the author).

Compared to most issues regarding these types of claims there seems to be a relative lack of discussion and published articles on this and feel compelled to try and find out more, so if anyone has info please share. Or opinions welcome on the falsity or truth of the matter.

There are n`t many articles around on this so here are what seem to be the best.

www.skywatch-research.org...

www.boomspeed.com...
Part One above

www.boomspeed.com...
Part Two Above

www.extraterrestrial-aliens.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Dan Burisch may still be alive according to an article on Rense,

www.rense.com...

additional piece
www.eaglesdisobey.com...'s%20Face.htm

still really unsure what to make of this affair, seems to me that the whole thing is a carefully orchestrated affair. Firs he does some whistle blowing about EBEs he has been working with, then it turns out he has died under suspicious circumstances, then he turns up alive.
All sounds a bit Lazaar at the moment.

Anybody got any ideas on this?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It does sound pretty "Lazar"-like, but it also jives with his story. I seem to recall, during one or both of the rather disastrous "UFO CoverUp Live" specials, that there was a man named "Bill" who claimed to be a maintenance man, who befriended an alien EBE known as J-Rod. Seems to be one and the same... Though the skeptics love to harp on the specials, and Lazar, from my own research, it all corraborates, and fits well together. As for the "death" and resurfacing, this seems to be what happens with those who stray, and then are brought back into the fold. This would appear to be the case with Dan. Also, Majestic seems to prefer to allow "leaks" of info, dispersed with a little information. This is likely part of the plan of eventual disclosure, and such periodic "revelations" will then be put in a total context, and start to make sense.

The timeline thing though, is an interesting twist, and not part of the usual mythos of the S-4 aliens...especially as it relates to our current situation in Iraq, and 2012... Thanks for the links! Took me a while to read them all, lol!

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
cheers Gazrok, seem like we are fed an almost classic disinformation program with subjects like this. Is it a fiction story like 8march2003.com? Or are we being told some truth some lies? I`m sure with people like Danniken, Lazar even Icke (much as I dislike the guy) it is an equal measure of both truth and lies that keeps the legend alive.

I think this is a story to be pursued (sp sorry been drinking lots of rum, Four shots of morgan spiced bit of coke and some lime cuban).

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There is also a piece in this months UFO magazine (UK), titled Cosmic Top Secret, about this. Gives a more coherent and balanced view than some you might read. Alsodraws on similiarity between this and the Lazaar case.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
cassini, yeah I read that too. It does seem intersting, especially the paralells with lazar and uncovering bits of documentation that 'could' tie him to the claims he makes - payslip from navy springs to mind.

Another interesting point was that Hmailton referenced a claim by the Burisch chap that he had undergone somesort of brain washing programme and then allowed back to work on other stuff not related to the sensitive areas. I just wonder if Lazar underwent the same treatment with a higher degree of success because Stanton Friedman claimed that after talking with Lazar he stated that he Lazar just didn't have the grasp of physics that he claimed to have... but now Lazar's hobby is to build rockets! Selective memory wipe maybes?

Also found fascinating the claim that J-Rod appeared to be somesort of assistant to another EBE which would imply somesort of hierachy in their culture. Suppose time will reveal more.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"Also found fascinating the claim that J-Rod appeared to be somesort of assistant to another EBE which would imply somesort of hierachy in their culture. Suppose time will reveal more."

Phait I think in the original piece by Hamilton on Nexus there was a brief mention of other EBEs but not in the context UFO mag (still written by Bill Hamilton) did. It seems to provide another intriguing angle to the story.

However the implication or tidbits inclusion at this stage raises my suspicions again. I guess its still watch this space....

(Phait thought that bit on Antartica and the Nazis was great as well)

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
that claim the "greys" are actually subsurvient to the taller "greens". This could fit in with the "split" in the species that J-Rod and Dan mention, with the Greens being the ones who left for the stars initially, and the Greys being initially the underground race... Interesting parallels to be sure....

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When readings quaneeris thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

about a memo that had been passed to the public domain (although it is itself a likely fake) it reignited my curiousity about the J-Rod or Jarrod alien. So I dug out some more links from different sources than Dan Bursich stories which loosely seem to tie up with what Burisch says

www.paraarchives.com...

yorkshireufoinfo.homestead.com...

One thing that I had not noticed previously is the name of Linda Moulton Howe. It seems that many things with her involvement seldom turn out to be as first publisiced, I just wish I`d realised the level of her involvement earlier.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow this is very interesting indeed. Several different stories from different people and they all match up.

I could actually see this happening.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It feels and reads like disinformation to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I first found out about Dr. Burisch from the discussion board on godlikeproductions.com There is so much info to read through that it is overwhelming (possibly on purpose?) but two of the main posters on that site have interviewed him, and that seems to be the source for lots of info on Dr. Burisch.....however, after reading about this guy for about a month now I'm under the impression that it is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by the folks at godlikeproductions.com. Of course I can't prove this, but it all seems a little fishy to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I believe the creators of godlikepro have created Burisch for some type of experiment using disinformation. I won't attempt to give any theories on why or who they work for but my instincts tell me it's a load.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"I'm under the impression that it is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by the folks at godlikeproductions.com"

No, No, No. This deception/story does not come fromgodlikeproductions. The stories of Burischsimply predate what was done by those on that silly,silly site. Also Burisch has been his own best self publisist. And to the person saying the stories all add up needs to take another look at them.

Lazar is a far more convincing tale than this man.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
Lazar is a far more convincing tale than this man.
I agree.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Dan Burisch - A growing collection of documents and images which may be used to help with authentication.
scorpius.spaceports.com...

Eagles Disobey - In depth research of anomalies found on Mars by Dr. Dan Burisch (Crain), as well as evidence showing BlackOps projects underway at Area-51, S4 and other locations around the world. Research links to NASA, NSSDC, MGS Hubble and MegaPrime websites. Ongoing analysis of government coverups, including Chemtrails, unexplained aerial phenomena and other topics critical to the future-history of humanity.

The Lotus Protocol - LOTUS PROTOCOL OVERVIEW (archived from the eaglesdisobey website)
In the early part of 2001, information was leaked concerning Dr. Dan Burisch
and his development of a new protocol for defining a "Genesis" mechanism,
which could have profound effects upon our future human evolution.

The Q94-109A Document authored by Dr. Dan Burisch aka Dan Crain

Mystery Of Dr. Dan Burisch - Beginning To End

Transcripts from chat sessions between forum member's and "insiders" as well as Dan B.The sessions remain in their original submitted form including spelling errors.

Dan Burisch archives
solder.ath.cx...

Two Scientists Describe An Extraterrestrial Biological Entity Called "J-Rod"
www.boomspeed.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
MY GOD THAT'S AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT COULD BE FAKED BY ANYBODY...NOT GODLIKE...NO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT...NOBODY!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
"MY GOD THAT'S AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT COULD BE FAKED BY ANYBODY...NOT GODLIKE...NO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT...NOBODY!"

Is this really contributing to the discussion?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"MY GOD THAT'S AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT COULD BE FAKED BY ANYBODY...NOT GODLIKE...NO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT...NOBODY!"

Is this really contributing to the discussion?

It contributed at least as much to the discussion as that question did.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Staying on course with disclosure and the truth, I thought I'd revive this old thread with some informative links. The boomspeed.com & solder.ath.cx/Burisch/ seem to be the only links that work on this thread. I'll repeat them in this post. Have fun reading.

Burisch has revealed his alleged participation in experiments with human and alien genetics at Area 51.

www.stealthskater.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.boomspeed.com...
www.boomspeed.com...
www.boomspeed.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
solder.ath.cx...

[edit on 17-11-2004 by evilution]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join