It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Lights Live Update Map

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Depends on where the sun is in relation to those photos.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Right, it would depend on where the sun is.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Some of those pictures you posted have nothing to do with earthquakes. They are caused by sundogs. The refraction of light high in the atmosphere. I have seen these things with my own eyes they are lovely but I never felt any earthquakes..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Some of those pictures you posted have nothing to do with earthquakes. They are caused by sundogs. The refraction of light high in the atmosphere. I have seen these things with my own eyes they are lovely but I never felt any earthquakes..

Greetings:

Interesting...

This thread has been languishing for the longest time - nobody seemed interested, and we have been involved in other things since 3/11 - the day our world changed.

Please join us here to discuss this addition to the list of things to do:

We thought we had left the breadcrumbs plainly along the trail to lead to the new, improved Earthquake Lights and Smells Live Update Map , even though we misnamed it as 'Earthquake Lights and Sounds Live Update Map,' it still went to the "new" site, ready for user input.

The pictures we posted all have sources and all are representative of 'earthquake lights'
(from source material).

The subsequent reader-added content is another story, and identified as such.

We hope this clears up any confusion as to the issue.

BTW,what do you think of this as a potential "early warning system?"

Thank you for your time and consideration, and, most importantly, your participation.

We certainly appreciate the interest and will put ELSLUM back into our signature.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

I SAW the one type of lights, the 3rd photo, for the Quake in Chins,so did my husband, in late March when an astroid or w/e hit Russia and China with the same feelings to a lesser degree that I have listed today. So how do you explain? I called the Winnipeg Observatory and they said they were getting tons of repots of people, including USA ppl, seeing the same lights in a widespread area for 3 days. The believed it to be the Astroid. Which must have been very large to see it from here.... I don't know it was an Earthquake or not, but an Astroid that huge, would it not cause a differently sourced Quake made by the Astroid instead of a Volcano? Just asking.... 😳
edit on th302015Fri, 18 Sep 2015 18:26:04 -05000915th30pmFri, 18 Sep 2015 18:26:04 -0500 by StormyStars because: Correction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join