It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ghosts be effected by human technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am a long time fan of the ghost busters film. Recently I wondered, what kind of energy emitting technology can neutralize or alter a ghosts energy?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've heard nuclear radiation can affect the soul energy body. Those things are not good for anyone on any dimension, which is probably why they get neutralized from time to time by unknowns.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
the kind that can cut through dimensions and into the spiritual realm to harm and contain a spirit. i dont think its very probable to catch a ghost on anything other than a camera, even then extra tech might be required like thermal imaging and so on
edit on 22-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

I think the only objects are electric and magnetic radio waves,thats what most paranormalist use,...ps..GB rocks.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, if you assume the premise that spirits are a concentration of electromagnetic energy, then they might be able to be captured in a Faraday cage. These restrict the flow of electrons and can even protect electronic devices from the effects of EMP, in theory. I would put my money on that if anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by soontide

sounds logical to me soontide. Do you know if the technology exists yet?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
reply to post by soontide

sounds logical to me soontide. Do you know if the technology exists yet?

The technology for both EMP and Faraday cages have existed for awhile now.
However, Faraday cages are usually built on a room-sized scale, and sometimes directly into rooms - my apartment has one such in the walls that makes it a pain to pick up wireless signals.

top topics

join