It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grad rocket explodes near Ashdod as Gaza tensions spiral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Grad rocket explodes near Ashdod as Gaza tensions spiral

www.haaretz.com

No injuries or damage reported as result of rocket; at least 7 Palestinians, including 4 civilians, were killed during heavy exchanges of fire between IDF and Gaza militant groups.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-3-2011 by Crakeur because: corrected title to properly reflect the article being referenced

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is not the only news story out there regarding the deteriorating situation on the Israeli/Gaza boarder.

Whats is wrong with the freaking Gazans???? Are they really this stupid and barbaric animals? Why do they keep crying foul when every time there is calm for a little while, some stupid idiot fires some rockets at Israel trying to stir stuff up.

This is SO old. Quiet...followed by random rocket fired from Gaza into Israel. Israel restrains as Hamas claims no responsibility. Another rocket, again restraint.

There will NEVER be peace in this part of the world because the freakin Arabs want to fight all the time. If Israel doesnt want to fight, then they just fight each other. No big deal. Just violence, violence, violence. Complete and utter animals and the whole middle east needs to be turned into a parking lot. These "people" do NOT know how to negotiate nor how to stick by a truce, guideline, promise or whatever.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Have you ever been to Gaza?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Another ISRA "LIE" Propaganda piece once again you mean...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Why? Leave them be. Can't you see? The region is already a shi*hole. They're in endless emotional and physical conflict. It's genius. I wouldn't want them to settle this out. Let the "chosen people" be.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
PROPAGANDA

the war mongerors are out in full force....

MAKES YOU THINK IF OPERSATION ODESSEY DAWN IS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT.....THIS IS ALL PRETEXT FOR WAR WITH EGYPT

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Probably an IDF commando or Mossad agent performing another false flag attack. I hope Hamas catches them one time while they are at it. That would be hilarious

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

thats pretty racist and intolerant of you.

dont make it seem like isreal is innocent and never does anything. the isreali goverment is just as corrupt and horrid as our own. most things that happen over there are of their doing. i dont imagine the arab world has done much to piss them off, at least not within the last 30 years because well...the arab people either believe in peace and tolerance, or would just like to avoid being glassed by both isreal and america.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
SO freaking SICK of the GAZANS!!!! Animals they are. The whole middle east-the whole lot of them. They understand nothing but violence and barbarism. They FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!!!! IF THEY HAVE NO ONE ESLE TO FIGHT, THEY EVEN FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!! Argh the freaking ignorance of these people. They reap what they sow!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
SO freaking SICK of the GAZANS!!!! Animals they are. The whole middle east-the whole lot of them. They understand nothing but violence and barbarism. They FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!!!! IF THEY HAVE NO ONE ESLE TO FIGHT, THEY EVEN FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!! Argh the freaking ignorance of these people. They reap what they sow!!!

i smell a propaganda victim!!

to add...your not sick of gazans....your sick `from` your media....

as for fighting eachother - every country has its own civil issues.....isreal pays fatah...and turns them on hamas.

and as for reaping what you sow hahahahhahahahaaaa...yea i believe that as well...it applies to everyone.

as for barbarians....so what are people in brand new apache helicopters, aiming at civilians....i`ll tell you,..a barbarian with money....you can spray perfume on poo...but he poo will always be a poo
edit on 22-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not to mention, there probably would be peace if the Jews weren't so adamant about their mandatory occupation of Palestinian land and settling on it by any means necessary.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Not to mention, there probably would be peace if the Jews weren't so adamant about their mandatory occupation of Palestinian land and settling on it by any means necessary.

to add:

WHY WAS A NO-FLY ZONE IMPLEMENTED OVER GAZA....hmmmm?

also those setllements they are building...are what is known as a `buffer zone`...its for war
edit on 22-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't smell a rat, I smell a few million...all the way from Australia.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I say.. put a no fly zone over Israel!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The information coming from Israel and Palestine is always dubious to say the least, no matter who is reporting it. Anyone who says differant is either a bigot (either way) or trying to sell you something.

And, by the way... anyone who resorts to calling another group of humans "animals" as a derogatory term is only contributing to the problem.

edit on 3-22-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It must be nice though.To have a great big ole grad in yer basement.It sounds as if everybody who IS anybody in Gaza has one.
Theyre all walking around with a kinda cat got mouse grin and thinking "Just f$%K with me once more, go on just tee me off one more time,ill go get my grad and rocket yer ass......"
I bet it saves a lot of violence that way because they have big families, and if you grad yer neighbours house sure as H E double two sticks, his brother or his cousin will be aming one of those things at yer bedroom window some night.
Feeling really bitchy? Just grab yer grad and head on out into the street and let one go at isreal......
The islamic council will always provide you with another should you wish it.....good to have one of these in every home.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Do you have proof of these claims? How do you know it was actually a Palestinian who fired that rocket? How do you know that it was not another false flag by the Israelis to ratchet support for their twisted agenda? People need to stop automatically believing everything they hear from the Israeli propaganda machine.

I have no proof that it was a false flag attack, but I would bet my last Molson Canadian on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Time for the OP to do some open-minded information digging.

Why be surprised that rockets are coming out of Gaza?
Israel has initiated and maintained an act of war on Gaza for how long now?
Even when Gaza is not attacking Israel still has it's act of war maintained via a complete blockade and apartheid.

But then there's always a few people like you who say "These people don't like being hungry, waking up to tanks rolling down their streets, IDF commandos taking gazan homes at 2am so they can use their windows to monitor gazans living while robot snipers are being aimed at them, then they throw rockets at our beloved Israel?... TERROISTS"

Knowledge is food for thought and you seem hungry too

And even...www.salem-news.com...

top topics

join