It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Aliens are good?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hello ats, my first post, but i have been lurking around our site for ages. heres are some of the types of our friends from beyond according to this guy, comical may i add
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would imagine that they would be similar to us, in that we have both good and bad people, they would have different systems of government, some might be free and intelligent, others might be incredibly controlled, others might be mischievous, and then, others might be war-like, and there might even be others that are angelic and loving. Its probably just as vast and complex as any human race, there might be all kinds of wars for all kinds of reasons and justifications. In the most true sense, I would imagine that the good aliens would not be involved in any war or conflict, and would have no intention of interfering with us, so in that sense, the good aliens are the ones that simply observe us and leave us to our own devices.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
The truth is that no one knows and thats it!!!! anyone who says otherwise is basing their opinion on nothing but wishful thinking.

Wow. you must be the most psychic person, ever. You are basing your findings on your own personal observations,
right? You might want to learn a new word i c o n o c l a s t i c,

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
all are good, lol

just planting seeds

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

the aliens that havent killed us yet are the good ones

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There IS no good and there IS no evil. When we begin to slightly wrap our minds around that truth, we will start to push the boundaries between our limited reality and the REAL reality.

We can't even begin to grasp the concepts of multidimensional entities, let alone their potential dangers, as long as we are trapped in this dualistic either/or-paradigm.

Let me put it differently - there is existence and then there is learning. Not much else in life really. "Evils" are purely situations that occur, which we ascribe negative values to.

Occurances happen so that we can appoint meaning to them and learn from them. They are meaningless props in a play. We give those props meaning - we write the play. There IS no evil, nor good.

Scissorville

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scissorville

There IS no good and there IS no evil. When we begin to slightly wrap our minds around that truth, we will start to push the boundaries between our limited reality and the REAL reality.

We can't even begin to grasp the concepts of multidimensional entities, let alone their potential dangers, as long as we are trapped in this dualistic either/or-paradigm.

Let me put it differently - there is existence and then there is learning. Not much else in life really. "Evils" are purely situations that occur, which we ascribe negative values to.

Occurances happen so that we can appoint meaning to them and learn from them. They are meaningless props in a play. We give those props meaning - we write the play. There IS no evil, nor good.

Thanks for the information that there is no good nor evil.You learn something new every day.

Scissorville

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

...................................................................................................................................................... ..........................................

prove we were created by aliens, prove we were created first.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
alien I presume means et...? none are nice...
see
www.1minpages.com...
www.1minpages.com...www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by darkl0rd

There is no such thing as good and bad (or evil)!

Really......?

Really.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
My opinion:

They have developed so far that they only have what they need for survival. Why would they have emotions? Why would they give a crap about anything else except their own survival? If they're interested in us, they want our resources or study us to benefit themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
aliens visited ? pffttttt
all liessssssssss

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

In the animal kingdom there are very few examples of inherently evil behavior. Animals exist in relative peace compared to the turbulent societies of man. They kill for food or territory or mates, but only man is really capable of truly malicious premeditated carnage. Only man is able to understand the difference between wrong and right. In every society on earth we find rules of conduct designed to ward off behavior that can destroy the culture. Many of these societies do not believe in God as Judeo-Christian cultures do. Yet each society recognizes the problem of man's evil nature.

EVIL DOES EXIST .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join