It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Aliens are good?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
The truth is that no one knows and thats it!!!! anyone who says otherwise is basing their opinion on nothing but wishful thinking.
The thousands of abductees who have experiments performed on them and are abducted against their will would beg to differ and say these aliens are evil.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

some people who were abducted said they had a good experience

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Nobody has shown any evidence that aliens exist so we don't know which are "Good" and which are "Bad".

You are correct, on the other hand, no one has shown any evidence that they do not exist, oops..allow me to correct myself, all indications based on statistics suggest, that "yes" we are not alone. On the off chance you would like to ponder this thought, out of the million of galaxies on a mathematical side, we assume that we are the only form of intelligent life. Perhaps intelligence is not measured by its carbon factor.

The thought that one day..lets say in about 8 years information begins to trickle down into the media and your idiot box or pc and suddenly all this talk regarding disclosure will seem as redundant as space travel was in the 90's. At first it was exciting and only 40 years later, we simply do not care let alone the majority choose to back it. Keep in mind, we are talking about a life form (us) actually occupying an area outside its physical and safe barrier and is expanding.

Perhaps people should begin to think how insignificant they are when being compared to the cosmos and not by your wooden or brick or concrete structure that one works so hard to achieve within their limited life cycle. We are a product of our environment, you are a product of your environment.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

and you could say those demons are aliens because they didn't originally from earth,.. they resided in the heavens before they were banished from heaven. SEMANTICS!!!! If you believe in angels and demons you believe in alien life.... Alien to Earth originally that is

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It would be a lot easier to answer your question if you define the words "good" and "bad". The meanings are not as clear as you might think they are.

While you're at it, mention whether humanity is 'good' or 'bad' and why.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Greetings, CountDrac. You question sounds genuine, and from the heart. Trust your natural instincts, and do not listen to religious types that categorize all ET life as Satan/Devil/Demons. That is the only thing they know to say, because they are forbidden from believing anything not in the Bible. The Pleiadians and Andromedans look just like we do, and so do many other races.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Depends on your personal view. I dont know if its the species who are supposed to be keeping care of humanity RIGHT NOW protecting humanity from other influences or blocking not sure for what ever reason good or bad. They are supporting humanity supposedly. Or if its a species outside of the SOL system trying to free humanity from potential long term harmful influences OUT OF REAL LOVE OR for their own reasons as well. So to me I consider those sent by the creator to support the oppressed species of this lil universe to be good. And those species who seek oppression as evol...

Be well

edit on 3/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by CountDrac

No it's not true. All aliens are evil manifestations of the devil. Real talk. I am not playing. They are demons. If one of their crafts or creatures comes next to you, say the name of Jesus Christ and they fly off or dissapear. I've heard accounts like this. The only good being are angels.

Even with all we know, with all of the first had accounts, photos and drawings, you all still stick to this worn out story line? You really think you know what you are talking about, friend? Wait until you actually see an Angel, you will sing a different tune then, I'll grant you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
Give me an example, something really evil and I will show you the otherwise! Do you dare?

Hitler

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's those "good" aliens that you have to watch out for! The Pleaidians and the aliens from the Galactic Federation are all a bunch of liars. They always say they're going to help, but never do. They just like to see us stew in our own juices, and everytime they would have helped but didn't, they turn it around an blame us for not being "spiritually advanced" enough. They're like the Great Pumpkin not showing up because your pumpkin patch isn't sincere enough.

So to hell with them. Just goes to show that the best way to approach any alien is with basic mistrust, no matter what they may say. Just because they're aliens doesn't mean they're giving you the straight poop.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
www.americanchronicle.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... According to the alleged brief to President Ronald Reagan, his advisors saw the kind of aliens who abduct humans as hostile aliens, back in those days of 1980's www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... But according to abductees, the aliens are making hybrids, just in case if humans on Earth go extinct, these hybrids will take over the Earth, just in case
www.galacticroundtable.com... www.exohuman.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Great videos, thats for that...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by brindle

some people who were abducted said they had a good experience
The term abduction means kidnapping.I didnt know that there was a positive experience with that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

yes maybe it was against their will, but it was for a good reason and they were not harmed. call it an intervention...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by brindle

yes maybe it was against their will, but it was for a good reason and they were not harmed. call it an intervention...
If you do something for a good reason to somebody, wouldnt you explain what you are doing and why?If it is an intervention like you say,without letting somebody know what they need intervening for,they could not change the problem.Kidnapping and abductions are never a good thing,you cant put a positive twist on it.They are crimes against humanity and the perpetrators need to pay a price.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Good and Bad are very subjective words when dealing with this. I have been taken for years, always returned. I consider that good. The fact I do not recall ever consenting to such things, well that is not good.

I have a very strong sense that my abductions and all the others who clearly remember genetic materials being removed are connected to them trying to evolve us or themselves. Homo sapien is flawed so they are "creating" the next version? Experts in this area say these beings are unable to reproduce on their own. At least some of them. They consider themselves creators. I have been told as much. Not the "creator" This brings up a whole other set of issues.

I think they could easily be where the concept of fallen angels came from. They didn't like what God made so they set out to change it themselves and have many times over.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Anunaki10

Great videos, thats for that...

You're welcome. And great thread

Thousands and thousands of people from all over the world claim they are abducted by aliens www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-3-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think there's no good/evil thing. All the races are doing their stuff, and some of that stuff, may seem good or evil to us.
It shouldn't be put in that black/white way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The lion people has to be the good guys atleast.

i mean, cmon, imagen how cute they are!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join