It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Aliens are good?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
with all the information out there im confused. come someone please tell me who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?

i heard the greys and the green lizards are bad and that the nordic looking Aliens are good. is that true?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by CountDrac

No it's not true. All aliens are evil manifestations of the devil. Real talk. I am not playing. They are demons. If one of their crafts or creatures comes next to you, say the name of Jesus Christ and they fly off or dissapear. I've heard accounts like this. The only good being are angels.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
lol

According to Steven Greer, all the aliens are good for the most part. He talked about mantis ones in particular being very spiritual with a white aura around them and so on, but then others have said they were evil.

If there were some really evil aliens out there, we probably wouldn't be here right now.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Pladiens are supposed to be alright,on the whole I have heard mostly good stories about them.These are the Nordic type aliens.

The Krastollo have a tendency to be fine but shy.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The truth is that no one knows and thats it!!!! anyone who says otherwise is basing their opinion on nothing but wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nobody has shown any evidence that aliens exist so we don't know which are "Good" and which are "Bad".

link   
Ignore titles, proper noun names, anything green, and Ashtar command crowds.

The consciousness of any beings outside our magnetic field of toxicity and mental infections of evil can't penetrate this frequency & vibrational energy unless you help them out personally. The bad guys, or the parasites as I call them, only need you to watch TV and listen to a lot of pop music as often as possible. The rest comes easy for them, if you need proof, look around at people you know who do those things, including yourself if that applies.

The good guys, the unseen helpers, are waiting for you to help them help you. They can't do much for you when you can't get off your own ass, and it isn't really much effort beyond just caring about yourself. There is no long training or BS stuff you have to buy or books you need to read, etc. All you need to do is give a sh*t, at least 51% of you needs to that is.

You'll know who is good from bad by the fruits that are born from actions, not words.

link   
reply to post by Viking9019

all abductions reports says they were taken by the green and the greys. seems to me that says it all...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Can you elaborate on "all the information that is out there?" Please.

As far as I know, there's no "information" other than wildly speculative anecdotes.

Edit:

My sources tell me the Ooga Booga aliens of Alpha Sigmus Orion Gamma Delta are the most friendly.
edit on 22-3-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

here you go:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

I agree. In fact, I still question the existence of such entities. Who knows what kinds, if any, exist?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The alien situation looks very diverse with good and bad on all sides. At the extremes there are the ones involved with the abductions, these sounds pretty bad. On the other side are ones shutting down nuclear bomb facilities and preventing WW3, these sound pretty good. It is a messy situation trying to understand it all with a lack of disclosure and integrity to the scene. There is a lot of information around about it and some likely trends do start to surface when you start looking into it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'd say the aliens that created us are good aliens.

Wouldn't be around to ask this question if it weren't for them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
lol

According to Steven Greer, all the aliens are good for the most part. He talked about mantis ones in particular being very spiritual with a white aura around them and so on, but then others have said they were evil.

If there were some really evil aliens out there, we probably wouldn't be here right now.

maybe the good aliens are the ones that are preventing the evil ones from taking over.

maybe they have the earths solar system heavily defended and the only ones allowed to get thru are ones permitted by them for peaceful and scientific observation.

edit on 22-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Care to share your sources?

link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by CountDrac

No it's not true. All aliens are evil manifestations of the devil. Real talk. I am not playing. They are demons. If one of their crafts or creatures comes next to you, say the name of Jesus Christ and they fly off or dissapear. I've heard accounts like this. The only good being are angels.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You are not serious with your "Jesus Christ" tale (exorcism) are you?

@OP
In the universe all the beings, according to their environment, biology and own perspectives are in fact what they are and this does not mean they are wether good nor bad! No being would call himself as a malevolent, destructive or evil species. Just because another being wants to eat you, does make him only according to your own perception "the bad guy". From the perspective of the cattle, as people like to eat them, I dont tthink that they look at humans as a benevolent being! You should think about who eats whom and who thinks as "good" about its predator! Being eaten in one way or another is a possibility for every living being. Your food (prey) is GOOD... Your Predator is BAAAAAD

Humans are not exluded from this food chain!

There is no such thing as good and bad (or evil)!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Really......?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There is supposed files that where recently released and I haven't heard to much on them if someone has then please share. Plus I will look for them myself.. But to put the story straight they are bad ones and good ones the angels and the demons. This draconian race I hear of which you can check out here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is related to this Lucifer Reptilian demon/devil being that ancient stories of hidden past and hidden translation tell us about.. Plus There is a negative to a positive, a white to a black, a flip to a flop!!!!!!!

If I find those files I'll bring them here !!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have no idea what aliens are good but I do know one thing. They would look at us as bad aliens. We can't even treat each other right. So lets all be good so the good aliens will be our friend. Otherwise the bad ones will hunt us for sport and we won't have any allies.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Really......?

Give me an example, something really evil and I will show you the otherwise! Do you dare?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join