It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Jews Declare War on Germany in 1933?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

There were ample of historical undisputed facts

Could you show me the undisputed facts please??
I've never seen them....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Josephus23

Josephus, your whining for empathy is so pathetic.

You started that said thread as if you were truly trying to make an honest research, alas to many others and me included, you were transparent as glass. The “ truth” you were seeking could only be truth, as long as it fitted your beliefs and bigotry. There were ample of historical undisputed facts as well as forensic evidence, eye witnesses and testimonies, all of which you decided to ignore to accommodate what YOU think is the truth. So please give us a break here. We didn't buy your nonsense the first time, we sure as hell aren't going to now, especially with that empathy cry tactics.

I did mention that the thread made me a few enemies... didn't I?

This is why I suggest that you stay away from that topic OP.
edit on 3/23/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'd like to thank RideorDie, Adams Murmur and Josephus23 for such an interesting set of posts and the links you have posted. I have taken the time to read through them and, in truth am still digesting this information. I would immediately say also how grateful I am to Mr Freidman and of course, Rabbi Weiss, whom to me represents the side of Jewry that shows the honour of the Jewish nation by his dedication to living as a true Jew.
I want to learn the truth about this, what is happening now and the rising face of Zionism and where it is or has infilitrated. .

My step father was a reporter for the New York Times and some long-ago conversations included information (not for the British public) sadly linked into my reading the above posts here and on Josephus's link on the Auschwitz camp.
I'd like to just mention some of the things that I suspect many people will feel betrayed about:

I didn't know about 1916 and the Jewish offer to bring in the USA and finance it if we gave them Palestine -.( Judging by the money owed to the bankers after that war +WW2, we paid them for a British territory and lost how many lives? I didn't know Mr Friedmann's information that the Jewish people were well treated and respected in post WW1 Germany, but betrayed the Germans in 1916 in an effort to take over all their institutions etc. I can understand Germany refusing to reinstate them after WW1 or that they ran a boycott against German goods worldwide, Germany was virtually starved to death because she used that money to buy food with, which created the foundations necessary to create WW2, or that that action was the Jewish punishment and reason for their hatred of Germans. This is all documented. The Jewish declaration of war for WW2 never heard of this before how on earth is this not relevant.

Yesterday, although I know where Auschwitz is, what I had never been told, was that it stood in the centre of an enormous industrial complex working to provide for the Third Reicht needs both war and civilian eg pharmaceuticals.

The scrip payments for workers both F/T and P/T and of course the letter from Prisoner 11647 Richard Geehr concerning the food he was eating, actually made considerably more sense, than the information that I was taught which was that 6 million Jews were killed. Zyelong B gas as an insecticide was used on clothing to kill typus which did kill an awful lot of people then, was found in all the camps not just the extermination camps.

"Germany is our public enemy No 1. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her. One may be sure of this. We will lead that war"!. Bernard Lecache, the President of the International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism Droit de Vivre (Right to Life) 9 November 1938.

"Even if we Jews are not physically at your side in the trenches, we are morally with you. This war is our war and you fight it with us." Schalom Asch, Les Nouvellles Litteraires Feb 10 1940. Clearly Mr Netanyahu's effort to get others to bomb Iran came from a very used tactic.

I think the preparations made for the situation existing in the many parts of the world, must be somewhat admired they are the finest examples of deadliness avarice, betrayal, show a complete and utter contemp for the welfare of others not like themselves They give us all a very good lesson in how to beware the power of the perceived 'weak' but most of all show us how their controlled banks profit from other peoples' blood by their financing both sides.

Their intention and methods used are among the most evil I have ever read about, probably because these were wars my family fought and I ask myself, had any of this information been made known at that time, would they have joined up to kill other uninformed people. The suffering incurred by so many for the ambition of the few. I take comfort in the knowledge that this information is coming to light for all of us regardless of belief. I know there are a lot of Jewish who do not know this themselves and expect will make their feelings known.

At school I was kept busy studying Tudars and Stewarts, which never made sense to me because although Henry 8th told us about UK religion's royal and political past, I wanted to know what my Grandfather had been involved in WW1 an d Father in WW2 I Was told "Oh we don't have text books for that".

I don't believe for one minute this information will affect most people's relationships (whatever religion etc) because this is living history about what happened from 1916 on and the sacrifice of the everyday Jewish by the arrogant, ambitious Zionist power and money men during WW2 who left Europe, we may well all unite against this deadly and disgusting financial stranglehold which clearly has been up to now running the world and explains why many of us see our politicians carry out policies they were never elected to.

We are not the public caught up in the war era, we have access to information which allows us each, to decide where our honesty and integrity lies something our ancestors were never in a position to decide for themselves.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
economic sanctions is a declaration of war. Any NATO/western country that declares economic sanction on another country (eg. Iran) is declaring war on them. I would not be surprised to see the middle eastern countries retaliate in response.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

sanctions is a political word for attrition warfare.

"Attrition warfare is a military strategy in which a belligerent side attempts to win a war by wearing down its enemy to the point of collapse through continuous losses in personnel and matériel."

Except NATO/USA have found a better use for it, choke the enemy before you attack it. They did it to Iraq, now Iran. they done it to other countries. It is Effective!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hindenburg
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

sanctions is a political word for attrition warfare.

"Attrition warfare is a military strategy in which a belligerent side attempts to win a war by wearing down its enemy to the point of collapse through continuous losses in personnel and matériel."

Except NATO/USA have found a better use for it, choke the enemy before you attack it. They did it to Iraq, now Iran. they done it to other countries. It is Effective!

This is also similar to the tactics employed by the Israelis when dealing with the Palestinians, most glaringly the Gazans.

But of course this is hardly recognized by the MSM.

Could it possibly due to the motto of Mossad?
"War by Deception"

Methinks so.
edit on 5/29/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

defiantly, also Israel cant fight a long war themselves, they will feel it quickly because it such a small country. In order to stay in control they devised a plan to keep the surrounding nations under poverty and troubles.

This is done with the use of corrupt leaders and tyrants to oppress and downgrade a whole population.

Spying, bribing and human greed plays a big role.

Irans rise to power came at a bad time, with sanctions on Iran they sure hope to level the playing field. But not for them, perhaps for their corrupt arab allies. The Gulf Cooperation Council has invited Morocco and Jordan to join.

They are building an alliance to counter Iran.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by RizeorDie

Your Zodiac sign is meaningless. Your feeling about Jews is clear in your words, even if you think they are not. Your searching for a reason to justify your feelings and you knew when you posted this the article is not about War, but about a boycott of goods.

Sadly we see a lot of this it seems. People saying I have nothing against a group of people, I'm not a Bigot, but here is why everyone should hate these people anyway.

The Holocaust was very real. I've sat face to face with Germans and had first hand accounts. My heritage is German. The real truth is that many of the German People welcomed the opposing Armies with cheers when they were freed from Hitler. The Germans who were smart and decent enough to oppose Hitler were treated almost as bad as the Jews.

Anyone who is pro-Hitler in any way is in league with Satan himself, metaphorically of course.

Rewriting History won't change anything and misrepresenting what is in that article is pretty damning. We see plenty of these bigoted Jew hating threads here. They never stop.

History has already been re-written. What people need to do now is re-investigate what we have been told to try to ascertain what is lies and what is truth.

What is bigoted about wanting to better understand the facts?

Oh yes, if it's critical of Israel it's bigoted.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What's funny about that old news paper from back then is how people used the term "Jewry" so frequently. It sounds an awful lot like the word "jewelry".

Is that where the word jewelry came from? Were the ancient merchants of gems and ornaments Jews, hence, "Jewelry"?

Sorry, I'm not an Etymologist.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by RizeorDie

Looks like the JDL done jumped right on this thread.
Some folks just can't learn, the only effective war the Jews could ever wage was a financial one.
Financial can be as devastating as bombs.

Indeed, look what's happening to our world at the moment. The financial war never really stopped.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Hi BIB, I thought you might find this article interesting:

"Zionists declare war on Germany in 1933"

www.rumormillnews.com...

edit on 31-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
To understand why Hitler was so against the Zionist Jews you have to understand that Hitler was a student of Occultism and a member of various secret society's.

It was through membership of these society's that he learnt that the white European or Aryan race were originally from Thule in the north hemisphere.
Hitler's considered Germans the purest or closest descendents of this northern master race. He wanted to revive the master race which according to his understanding had become genetically corrupted by breading with other races. Hitler planed to bring back the master Aryan race by means of eugenics.

Hitler then found out about "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which was published and the Zionist plan to increase immigration and promote multiculturalism in white country's as a plan to breed-out the white Aryan race.
As you can understand in his mind the Zionist were the greatest threat to Hitler's plan. His understanding was that the Zionists wished to further corrupt the Aryan race by promoting inter-racial relationships whilst simultaneously increasing immigration targeting predominately white country's.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join