It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Jews Declare War on Germany in 1933?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by RizeorDie

Your Zodiac sign is meaningless. Your feeling about Jews is clear in your words, even if you think they are not. Your searching for a reason to justify your feelings and you knew when you posted this the article is not about War, but about a boycott of goods.

Sadly we see a lot of this it seems. People saying I have nothing against a group of people, I'm not a Bigot, but here is why everyone should hate these people anyway.

The Holocaust was very real. I've sat face to face with Germans and had first hand accounts. My heritage is German. The real truth is that many of the German People welcomed the opposing Armies with cheers when they were freed from Hitler. The Germans who were smart and decent enough to oppose Hitler were treated almost as bad as the Jews.

Anyone who is pro-Hitler in any way is in league with Satan himself, metaphorically of course.

Rewriting History won't change anything and misrepresenting what is in that article is pretty damning. We see plenty of these bigoted Jew hating threads here. They never stop.

Misusing the label "racist" to prop up an argument is about as low brow as truly being a racist bigot.

There is nothing in the OP that is anti-semitic. It is an honest discussion about information that someone is trying to flesh the truth out on. To misuse the label of racist is embracing ignorance by denying the honest discourse needed.

Shame. It is not so sensitive a subject that it cannot be discussed (despite claims to the contrary).

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The holocaust is a sacred cow to some on this site.

I am giving you a bit of advice based upon experience. Stay away from questioning the holocaust on this site.

I am not pro-Israel, but quite the opposite. I started a thread questioning certain aspects of the holocaust and it ended up very badly.

I believe exactly as you do BTW...

If you want to click on my profile and go to the obvious thread that I started about the holocaust, then feel free.
It is an extensive thread that is loaded with information, but.... ummmmmm.... well...
If you go to the thread then you will see.

Just trying to help out my friend.

Excellent find BTW.

S & F!
edit on 3/22/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I checked that thread..
Was what I'd expect..

I found it off putting that you didn't get to reply to the last few posts as the thread was already closed..
No really fair IMO...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

it just shows that he just read the title and scrolled down to post a comment without reading the whole post.

I checked your thread out, its a shame its been locked and not open for discussion. I will read through it when I have the time and maybe check out the film. the ratings are good considering the nature of the film.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Star and Flag for posting what many still can't bring themselves to acknowledge (for to do so would mean the complete and utter destruction of all they've been led to believe - an unappealing prospect for anyone, one must admit).

History is written by the victor and the truth is always secondary.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You are correct sir, one must tread very carefully when broaching this subject here. Not because of the mods or anything like that, no, because of the users like you might find an example of here, that immediately make it about racism and antisemitism then usually degrade into Ad hominem attack laden threads destine for the trash bin.

the vocal minority has spoken. We are not allowed to discuss these topics, from whatever angle you choose, because the vocal few will destroy the thread, but will remain here, free to post as always.

did the Jews Declare ware on Germany in 1933? they sure did, in the form of boycotts as there was no jewish state, nor a jewish army. does that change what happened during the war at all? Not for me it doesn't. And it really doesn't matter to me how many people died, it's still a horrific period of history. What does matter to me, is the fact that I can go to jail for 5 years (depending on my country) for merely asking questions.

such as why were the gas chambers at Auschwitz built after the war? Why were the remaining gas chambers tested for zyclon B residue and no significant amounts were found? Why does one of the chambers have a door that doesn't lock from the outside? why has the number changed drastically over the years to 6 million jews, when in reality, that 6 million figure also includes communists, gypsies, and many other "undesirables"?

Some of the history books I have have the Jewish total in the camps at less than 4 million. In some cases, only a million. not all of which were gassed many died from the horrid conditions of some of the camps.

Now see, i already know what's gonna happen next. I'm an anti-semite holocaust denier, and probably a pedophile. I get it, so you can save your breath. I've done nothing to minimize the events, but I do feel, much like 911, that with such an important turning point in history, we should have the full picture. I do believe the germans gassed numbers of jews and others in the camps, just not to the extent we've been asked to believe. It doesn't lessen the crime at all.

I do not condone the deniers, and I do not condone what the germans did. But I do feel we have been taught something that isn't necessarily the truth. But even if it is, why is it illegal, or racist, to ask?

The truth does not fear investigation.

Many jews died during ww2, as many Russians, Americans, Canadians, Australians, British, Germans, Japanese, Italians, etc etc....

The Germans massacred many more people than just the jews, but it's anti-semitic to remember those people.

If the OPs intent was to suggest that the Jews in Germany brought the events of the war on themselves (which it was not his intent) then he's as insane as the people tossing the antisemite card around all the time.
edit on 23-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I believe the poster was stating that the Zionist Jews caused the the hate to be brought upon ALL of the Jews, by attempting to cripple the the German economic system further than it was already at the time. (which still is no justification to kill innocent people)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I spoke directly with someone in a concentration camp, he was an in-law of mine. He spoke of the horrors that went on. There was one incident that will always stick in my mind. The Nazi's lined all the Jewish people along the fence, man, woman, and child. Next, the Nazi's unleashed their German Shepard and what he said next to me was astonishing. The dog went for a little girl and killed her, right there in front of everyone. No matter what anyone says, it happened, it was inhumane and sickening to those who have empathy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
I spoke directly with someone in a concentration camp, he was an in-law of mine. He spoke of the horrors that went on. There was one incident that will always stick in my mind. The Nazi's lined all the Jewish people along the fence, man, woman, and child. Next, the Nazi's unleashed their German Shepard and what he said next to me was astonishing. The dog went for a little girl and killed her, right there in front of everyone. No matter what anyone says, it happened, it was inhumane and sickening to those who have empathy.

This does not shock me in the least. The same thing has happened for our whole history, including today. Surely you saw the images of what our soldiers were doing to those folks in Abu Graihb?

When the Spaniards first came to America in search of gold, they went from tribe to tribe asking where the gold was. The Indians either didn't differentiate between gold and copper, or just didn't care to cooperate. When the Spaniards would question about where the gold was, they would often be told that it was in another tribe, some distance away.

When the Spaniards would show up and ask about the gold, if there was any hitch in producing the requested gold the same thing would happen. Indians would be lined up and the mastiffs/presa canario's of the Conquistadors would be let loose to kill, disembowel, and eat whichever person it so chose. All this while the tribe was forced to watch.

The evil you describe is not unique to the Nazi's. It is a human trait. It is fortunate that you have not been personally exposed to humans embracing their darker sides.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
as we get led down the garden path again
oh noeeeee
if you learn from history
it might not repeat itself

there are things that have yet to be stolen
edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This has just been sensationalized for a Brittish newspaper. Boycotting is a pacivist way of fighting back against a social injustice just like what happened in the south of the U.S. during African Americans fight for Civil Rights. The bus boycotts and sit-ins are not acts of war but they are merely tools to gain or regain the freedoms of those who are being persecuted.

What I can gather from the research I have done on this era, is that why the jews were singled out was because they were an immigrant people, combined with a devistated economy and then multiplied by anti-semitic literature that was quite popular at the time and you have Germanic peoples wanting to keep Jewish peoples down. At the end of World War 1 Germany was devistated and they had to pay reperations for the destruction they caused in other countries. This devistated their economy and caused a horrible depression. If people can't eat they will look to make some drastic changes and they ended up putting a minority of their society into bondage and taking everything that they possessed. The Jewish people tried to do what they could, some chose to revolt in the ghettos and concentration camps but others chose to resist in a passive way.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
of course they did.

BUT it was the rothschilds, schiffs, warburgs, rockefellers, etc, the international 'bankers' who actually decided upon it. the chozen people have gotten the most out of w2, and they now the rule the world, but the internationalists used them along with us.

what the chozen do not comprehend, is sure, they are all in the 6 figure salary range, so they think everything is rosey. but the problem is, the internationalists consider the general 'chozen' to be as much cattle as the rest of us 'goyam'

these internationalists will just as easily sacrifice a chozen person as they will a goyam.

but yes, the chozen did declare war on germany. why was a ROTHSCHILD at the treaty of versailles??? why is a 'banker' allowed to decide affairs of the state?

so they wanted to follow the plans set up in the protokols of xion, and albert pike. they needed a second war. so they used the chozen people to set up 'sanctions' and the 'no fly zones' of that time period.

war is a scam. anyone STUPID enough to go to war is an idiot.

listen, i will smash someone who personally attacks me. there is NO doubt of that. but am i going to get in a fokkin plane, fly half way around the world, and attack some poor slob who does not speak english, let alone know who i am?

pass.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This reply is a thank you to backinblack, RizeorDie, and phishblankwaters for taking the time to look at the closed thread and reply.

Yes, it was a tragic time for me here at ATS.

I like to think that I keep the discussions level headed and I am not afraid to talk about the things that many do not like to hear.
This is because I am a fan of the truth.
Just give it to me honest, I can make a rational and firm decision based upon the truth much better than a lie.

The thing about that particular thread that really got to me and still, to this day, makes me angry when I think about it is that I wound up getting post banned for a month and had to basically grovel to get back on the board.
But yet, several others were allowed to attack me and anyone who supported me.
They could attack me personally and say the most ridiculous things, and then get off scotch free.
I know backinblack stated that you read the thread, then you know who I was arguing with and why that argument is a one-sided argument that I will lose every time.

Not only did I get post banned, but one of my dear friends, ProtoplasmicTraveler, got a warning out of it as well.

Ironically enough, I felt like it was me and Proto versus the giants, or David versus Goliath.
Meshugana! Oi!

The thread caused a bit of a stir, because it made it to the front page all day due to the sheer number of replies and the nature of the argument, and, of course, those who opposed my OP.

After the thread was closed and I was post banned, I received several supportive PMs.
( I also received several not so supportive PMs as well...)

The entire topic makes me really sad, because I come to ATS to get to the bottom of things.
I like to come to ATS because of the many members who, although we might disagree sometimes, are able to engage in a discussion and not take things personally.
But the holocaust is somehow different.
Actually, it is a holocaust. I don't know how it ever became 'the' holocaust... that is wrong. I do... anyway...

I suppose the 15 - 60 million Native Americans that we slaughtered in order to take this land do not matter as much as those who died in the work camps in WW2.

I look forward to the day when the membership and leadership here at ATS can grow up enough to allow for a moderate and informed discussion of this issue.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It might be helpful for everybody involved in this thread to look at the decisions made in 1933 by the German state – government, courts, police, army - about how Jews, their property and their customs should be treated:

The public burning of books written by Jews and anti-Nazis
Random attacks on Jews and Jewish property
The Police and the courts no longer allowed to protect Jews
In April there were boycotts of Jewish shops for one day. Germans were told not to buy from shops and businesses owned by Jews
The SA stood by Jewish-owned shops to discourage people from going inside
'Kosher’ procedures – the ritual slaughter of animals – were banned
The Department of Racial Hygiene ('ethnic cleansing') established.

If your government decided to treat you in this way, when you knew you couldn’t use the courts to defend yourself, what would you have done? Trying to organise a boycott seems like a very moderate response, but then it was probably the most that was possible.

If you can’t manage to read real, objective history about the development of anti-Semitism in Germany, then just look at the writings of Hitler and his followers well before 1933. The Nazis were heavily anti-Semitic long before 1933, and by then the Jews were on the losing side of a war against them that had been running for years. Suggesting that they declared ‘war’ in 1933 is just a cruel and ignorant mockery of the truth, and a deliberate misinterpretation of the original source.

If you believe that the Jews somehow decided to be abused, starved and slaughtered (whether in their hundreds of thousands, or in their millions) to promote Zionism, you have as thin a grasp of reality as did Hitler when he made the supremely stupid decision to invade the Soviet Union.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thank you for checking out the thread.

If it did anything, it got me some attention and some friends, as well as enemies.

I know that I am a stereotype here to some folks, and that doesn't matter to me any longer, because those same people are a stereotype to me as well.

I sincerely thank you for reading the thread.
I had to play referee from the first page onward, and it only got worse.

I suppose that the gist of my entire point is to try and save others from the discomfort of my own personal experience with this issue here at ATS.

A smart man learns from his own mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23

It might be helpful for everybody involved in this thread to look at the decisions made in 1933 by the German state – government, courts, police, army - about how Jews, their property and their customs should be treated:

In April there were boycotts of Jewish shops for one day. Germans were told not to buy from shops and businesses owned by Jews

If your government decided to treat you in this way, when you knew you couldn’t use the courts to defend yourself, what would you have done? Trying to organise a boycott seems like a very moderate response, but then it was probably the most that was possible.

If you can’t manage to read real, objective history about the development of anti-Semitism in Germany, then just look at the writings of Hitler and his followers well before 1933. The Nazis were heavily anti-Semitic long before 1933, and by then the Jews were on the losing side of a war against them that had been running for years. Suggesting that they declared ‘war’ in 1933 is just a cruel and ignorant mockery of the truth, and a deliberate misinterpretation of the original source.

If you believe that the Jews somehow decided to be abused, starved and slaughtered (whether in their hundreds of thousands, or in their millions) to promote Zionism, you have as thin a grasp of reality as did Hitler when he made the supremely stupid decision to invade the Soviet Union.

I say that the best way to handle these kinds of attacks is to just ignore the poster and stick to the subject.

Look for the truth and not the lies.

I want to respond, believe me, but that only arms those who want to attack anyone supportive of the OP.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

you just totally overlooked the fact that the international jewish congress declared war on Germany in 1933 which is a historical fact

the conditions you describe are f all compared to what goes on in p[alistein and also currently exist in the AIPAC controlled western countries

who are you trying tp kid with that sanctimonious sounding rant?

PS
you also forgot to mention ahow Hitler made a deal so all the jews could leave germany and they were forced back there by their fellow jews keeping them out of every country they could bribr the governments to do so

this is all open public knowledge published ad nauseum

pps
they even made movies of it
PPPS shindlers list is a NOVEL

edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: pps ppps

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Josephus, your whining for empathy is so pathetic.

You started that said thread as if you were truly trying to make an honest research, alas to many others and me included, you were transparent as glass. The “ truth” you were seeking could only be truth, as long as it fitted your beliefs and bigotry. There were ample of historical undisputed facts as well as forensic evidence, eye witnesses and testimonies, all of which you decided to ignore to accommodate what YOU think is the truth. So please give us a break here. We didn't buy your nonsense the first time, we sure as hell aren't going to now, especially with that empathy cry tactics.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23

I agree that Hitler had much hate towards the Jews, but the Jews started losing all their rights in Germany after the Jewish declaration of war. the Germans boycott the Jewish shops after the declaration of war and as a response, in March 24th 1933 it was announced, few weeks later in April 1933 Germany would boycott Jewish shops. from 1933-1939, the Jews were being mistreated and kicked out of Germany, nobody, not the allies not the soviet union said anything. the Zionist plan was to corner the Jews, give them a choice to escape and go to Palestine. the Zionist had to face the true orthodox Jews who believe that they have no permission to go back to the holy land yet, they would oppose the creation of such state. they would oppose going back, they chose to wait for the promised sign, those Jews would remain in Germany, they would be used as slaves eventually starved to death as they worked day and night. this genius, very evil process managed to hit two birds with one stone. a justified reason for the Jews to go back to the holy land and the annihilation of the opposition.

Hitler was indeed madly in love with Deutschland, we witnessed his speeches, the transformation bringing the Reich back to a superpower status. He was also a fool, he wrote a book with his plan and ideas, he stated what he wanted for Germany. The Zionist, decided to use him, they know of his objectives so they plotted along with him, they were both responsible for what happened. the whole world just watched on as instructed.

Basically Hitler got played, he thought he was sent by god because everything worked so perfectly, but after conquering much of Europe there was no need for him. he had caused the Zionists to go to Israel and killed those who stayed behind. They will use him and the holocaust as a tool from then on.

Apparently the war was about Polish-German territorial issues, by the end of the war the allies had given Poland to the Soviet Union.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join