It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Humanity causes it's own disasters

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
At beginning Earth spun upright/faster - wobble caused by energy being run down through Humanities actions i.e. misuse of Earth and neglect of soil and biological purpose

Precession caused through wobble of earth on axis

Zep Tepi and Mayan Calendar of Eternity. Precession cycle

21st December 2012 full precession 26,000 year cycle approx
Dawn Sun in Pisces enters Aquarius
Midday when Sun is at it's highest/strongest in Sagittarius enters Scorpio – Galactic Centre i.e. Black Hole
Sun Aligns Galactic Centre/Black Hole midday 20 year approx transit across Black Hole
Sun Sets in Leo – half precession would have risen there – This is where Egyptian Sphinx at Giza points also Great Pyramid aligns Sirius and Orion through shafts in Queens and Kings Chamber knowledge from and built by prior civilisation of Atland/ Atlantis which destroyed itself through misuse of technology – Technology is only the harnessing of natural Universal energy in form of Harmonics – Pyramids plus Merkabar (missing capstone) and other conductive materials served to align and focus Galactic Energy into chambers which amplified it and this was stored beneath pyramid ie this is what Ark of Covenant is was

Sun born in same nebula clump as Sirius when Orion Sword was larger they were contained in it – Nebula caused by massive ancient star going supernova

Black Holes can be many miles wide but also can be atomically small

Fixed signs of Zep Tepi are Aquarius Scorpio Taurus Leo -

Northern Stargate Gemini Taurus direction outward of Milky Way going with energy from Black Hole outward into base of Universe

Southern Stargate Sagittarius/Scorpio Inward to Galactic Centre energy source

Energy’s balance when in harmony but Earth is out of Harmony
Polar Shift constant and gradual but is made erratic

Symptoms are extreme Earthquakes Volcanic activity freak weather storms etc.
Gases are natural given off into upper atmosphere and drawn by the Moon in is first stage.
Gas is refined matter – Because Earth is hard pressed through millions of years of misuse it no longer is gently released.

Solar system is a machine to refine matter and once the allotted matter is refined to a point of fulfilment it enters the next level which is a higher dimension of soul and undetected by science as is the dynamics beyond the event horizon of a black hole.
All stars contain a black hole – black holes can be many miles wide or on an undetectable microscopic scale. Size does not matter in reality

Black Holes are like a fine mesh that only allows ultra refined matter through into a higher dimension and at the end of a star – Plutonium and Uranium is left in the base ie the cosmos because it is dangerous when released such is the folly of Humanity – Uranium and Plutonium are safe when left within the earth – they are there for a reason.-Humanity causes its own disasters




posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Great observation and post OP

S&F



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm not used to thinking along these lines, forgive me if my question has an obvious answer.


Originally posted by artistpoet
At beginning Earth spun upright/faster - wobble caused by energy being run down through Humanities actions i.e. misuse of Earth and neglect of soil and biological purpose

Precession caused through wobble of earth on axis

21st December 2012 full precession 26,000 year cycle approx


So precession is a 26,000 year cycle and this cycle ends in the year 2000 (approx.). That means the cycle started in 24,000 BC(approx.), and was caused by a wobble. That wobble was caused by humans misusing the earth and neglecting the soil.

What in the world were humans doing in 24,000 BC that changed the tilt of the entire planet? How were they misusing the earth? And if they were misusing the earth by harvesting too many berries, or something, how come the world isn't doing figure eights with everything we've done to it?



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm not used to thinking along these lines, forgive me if my question has an obvious answer.


Originally posted by artistpoet
At beginning Earth spun upright/faster - wobble caused by energy being run down through Humanities actions i.e. misuse of Earth and neglect of soil and biological purpose

Precession caused through wobble of earth on axis

21st December 2012 full precession 26,000 year cycle approx


So precession is a 26,000 year cycle and this cycle ends in the year 2000 (approx.). That means the cycle started in 24,000 BC(approx.), and was caused by a wobble. That wobble was caused by humans misusing the earth and neglecting the soil.

What in the world were humans doing in 24,000 BC that changed the tilt of the entire planet? How were they misusing the earth? And if they were misusing the earth by harvesting too many berries, or something, how come the world isn't doing figure eights with everything we've done to it?


Hi Charles and thank you for considering this post I will try to answer your questions as clearly as possible.

Yes you have got it about precessional cycle - consider though that the cycle or wobble is only a part of the larger cycles of the Universe. I am not sure when this wobble first occuered but my idea is it happened a few millions years ago. Picking berries would of course not cause such a thing - in fact that would be a perfectly natural thing to do.
Let me try explain a little deeper - First though it takes a leap of imagination on your part as follows.
Though science and experts tell us of A Big Bang Crash wallop theory of the beginings of our Universe the thing that is missing is considering that we as beings of intelligence are part of a higher Universal Intelligence.
The Universe in my view was created by This Intelligence for a purpose.
At the begining of our Earth it was far far different to the Earth we see today - being created by higher Intelligence things were in a perfect and natural way - The atmosphere being temperate and food such as fruiting bushes freely growing - Intelligence adapts to circumstance.
No need to toil or of clothing money gadgets then - all required was provided freely given - it is still the same today though we choose to take an unatural way and hence the mess the world is in today. We divide divide divide - never seeing things as a whole -exaple we see divisions ie the neighbour next door - the town we live in - our particular nation - continenet - our planet - star system - galaxy - when in fact the higher intelligence I speak of runs through all things to vary degrees.
We are part of the Earth - we have each our own individual purpose for being here - The Earth has a purpose - it is like store house of denser matter -
From a biological point of view we take in say vegetation and process it But now the taboo bit is we think of this product produced by this process as dirty, as waste, to be put away from us sometimes into the ocean - yet this product is intended to be put back into the soil as the first stage in a process of refinement - the earth or soil then works on this product futher taking it deeper into the earth and refining it. So many will mock such an idea but I can testify that when this product when trenched and covered - no smell is emitted - that area yeilds at leasta one third fuller crop and the earth soil warms - Though the area has to left initially for a period of time to allow the earth to break it down - gardeners would understand this. Give back to the soil that which you take from it - when soil is neglected it takes the way of sand - see how the deserts encroach year upon year.
I will not go too deeply into this subject at present - I am happy to answer any futhe rpoints as to the how why



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dear Artistpoet,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write back. Your post was impressive, clear, and I can't find anything to object to in it. I suppose my problem came from looking at the math and physics more closely than I should have, thus missing your main point.

Nice name, by the way.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Dear Artistpoet,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write back. Your post was impressive, clear, and I can't find anything to object to in it. I suppose my problem came from looking at the math and physics more closely than I should have, thus missing your main point.

Nice name, by the way.

Thank you Charles



new topics

top topics
 
5

log in

join