It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I say.......... lynch 'em !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you slayer. I feel better now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5c2a05f2f66.jpg[/atsimg]

Prime suspect No.1

George Soros

edit on 28-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
God. The Biggets, evilest, most disgusting terrorist killer of them all. Way to go, God & Satan, and no one can tell them apart. I suppose all them folks inj Japan got exactly what they deserve based on you blood drenched bible didn; they. Peace and Love, and none of that comes from God. God Kills!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This garbage got a ton of stars and flags?

No wonder.

It looks, acts and smells like a thread from GLP.

Look, if you want to put all those people on trial, you must first PROVE that they are responsible for the things you say they are responsible for.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by randyvs

This garbage got a ton of stars and flags?

No wonder.

It looks, acts and smells like a thread from GLP.

Look, if you want to put all those people on trial, you must first PROVE that they are responsible for the things you say they are responsible for.

I don't suppose it would do any good to ask you to explain why you think it's garbage ? Or was that just the first word that came to mind because you've heard it enough? Nice post.
edit on 29-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Now Im all for peace and love. Its a key ingredient in a functional community. But really I dont understand how people can look around at the world and not realize that there is a need for change on a large scale. I have been trying to advocate everyone I know into changing how they live, the foods they buy, the goods they consume on a daily basis. A lot of people I come into contact with are just too ignorant to want to change or care about anyone else's situation. If you want to start something dont do it here. This would be the wrong place, dont send a million people to their doorstep either thats too obvious. You think they have been in power for this long without knowing how to quell a revolution? I doubt it. It has to be done through the underground, using networks of people through off grid computers. Hit em hard and fast. Lynching wont work when you have to get through their army first!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
An exercise in futility that would only replace one group of corrupt, murderous, oppressive group of bastards with another as others would step in to fill the void... All life holds value - including that of the useless, corrupt, murderous bastards.. Let karma deal with them not worth lowering oneself to their level.. Instead seek to rise above it and strive to make the world a better place...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
An exercise in futility that would only replace one group of corrupt, murderous, oppressive group of bastards with another as others would step in to fill the void... All life holds value - including that of the useless, corrupt, murderous bastards.. Let karma deal with them not worth lowering oneself to their level.. Instead seek to rise above it and strive to make the world a better place...

When I wrote this up I remember thinking this is just useless, just before I punched it thru. I think the only reason I went a head with it is because I knew it would feel good. Not totally futile.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's funny how upset people get when they hear something they don't agree with. I think the point you were making was extremely clear. I won't say that I agree with you because I simply don't know the facts about any of these families other than they have lot's of money and power. But that is what ATS is all about. People putting their views out there. With the Idea of people helping gather evidence to support or prove such an accusation. I didn't see the video. You shouldn't be criticized for the thread at least it's an interesting topic. If my vote doesn't count and a group was attacking my rights and freedoms. Which are mysteriously vanishing one by one. Then yeah I want to know about it!

It's not like your trying to organize the death of these people or anything like that. People are so weak minded. They look for things to offend them. Why bother even coming on here with that mindset?

PS I certainly don't get the Idiot that suggested racism. I wonder if that's one of his favorite words he or she just blurts out like a torrets patient every couple of words. I see that has become a stratagy of the democratic party when discussing anything or anybody that doesn't support their views.

S&F
edit on 5/1/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

PS I certainly don't get the Idiot that suggested racism. I wonder if that's one of his favorite words he or she just blurts out like a torrets patient every couple of words. I see that has become a stratagy of the democratic party when discussing anything or anybody that doesn't support their views

K, to be fair, when I first posted this thread? I made use of an image. The image was of a lynching. I made sure
that it was just an old west lynching of a bunch of White cattle rustlers. There wasn't anyone who couldn't tell that to be the case. IDK a few tried very hard to hang the race card on me for reasons obviously unknown.
I'm sure it's something I'll never understand. I think that had a lot do with the mods finally pulling it. The rule reads about no grusme images or something like that. I thought at first no way ! This isn't anything like posting the Zapruder film ? I don't need to know all the reasons anyway.
But that image while it was up, communicated a sick feeling to the whole idea I was forwarding. In other words, knowing there were going to be those who hated this thread, just because I was expressing how these henchmen
have left us with no alternatives ? I chose simply to add fuel to the fire, where I could've instead softened the message up a bit. Some would call that trolling. I figure if I'm putting up the thread I should be able to fine tune and dial it in any way I want. I thought it was obvious what I was doing. But man, some just didn't want to hear anything but me getting called names. I really didn't expect anyone to get that carryed away. Great post.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I had to post this here as it is a perfect fit.

I'm not exactly alone in my thoughts, feelings and foresight am I ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I say we follow in the example of Al Bundy and reign anarchy down upon the snooty elites until they give in to our demands.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

God love you fort I'm with you Brother.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

People putting their views out there.

Good post Jerry !

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>