I say.......... lynch 'em !

page: 3
32
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter
 


I couldn't agree more.




posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i like the way you think for the most part,,,when it starts being about race then theres an issue,,,i believe that no matter where someone is from or what color they are they can be just as responsible as the next person for screwing things up...so lets not point fingers at single groups...anyway whites are the minorities anymore anyway,,,even in america...african americans jews italians chinese mexicans etc etc make up the country more than we do so it would be an awfully hard time o do some of those things...anywat in a earlier thread i simpky stated that someone should take out the next bilderberg meeting coming up. to put a scare into them like they did to us on 9/11 and someone said that was being a terrorist...well i say if they did to us do it back an eye for an eye...i would love to personnally be able to show up in switerland later this year and pick off each of the bilderbergs one by one as they get in and out of their fancy cars...i dont know if i wen off topic or not i really dont know what the acual topic was about to begin with



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So, all the people you don't like and groups you disagree with are evil Nazi's who should be hung by a lynch mob? That is what I took from your thread....

You ARE advocating for the lynching of your fellow man. Of whole groups of people... A sort of... Political elitist holocaust, if you will...

Well, here is what I have to say to that. You are no better than what you make these groups of people out to be. You got that? Your post and your thought of wanting to KILL thousands of people you don't even know, is just plain gross...

Talk about promoting a Nazi like action! For god sake man, you are asking people to lynch and kill thousands of human beings... If not millions! Sound familiar at all? If not, go read about WW2 and Hitler blaming the Jews for all the worlds problems and trying to wipe them off the face of the earth...

You are doing the exact same thing. Only you have replaced Jews with Politicians.... and it is just... gross...

Shame on you...

I will sum up my feelings with a quote from The Beatles Song, Revolution.

"We all want to change the world But when you talk about destruction Don't you know that you can count me out"
So yes, you count me out of your little proposed holocaust... Peace, love and imagine....


edit on 22-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion1
Well...as always you speak your mind. No sugar coating for the masses. Hell. I hate sugar coaters anyways. I definitely understand where you are coming from. But remember. People want credentials before they listen. They want to listen to the experts. That makes me laugh, because it is the experts that got us where we are now.


So Randy it is great to finally hear the truth about the pent up hostility that is raging in a lot of people now. So kudos to you brother.


How good it is to see a post from you again Conc. It took me a long while to shall I say," Push the button": on this puppy. I thought about it over dinner then came back in the office and no lightning took at my computer so I re read it and punched it on thru. I'll u2u in awhile my friend.



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
So, all the people you don't like and groups you disagree with are evil Nazi's who should be hung by a lynch mob? That is what I took from your thread....

You ARE advocating for the lynching of your fellow man. Of whole groups of people... A sort of... Political elitist holocaust, if you will...

Well, here is what I have to say to that. You are no better than what you make these groups of people out to be. You got that? Your post and your thought of wanting to KILL thousands of people you don't even know, is just plain gross...

Talk about promoting a Nazi like action! For god sake man, you are asking people to lynch and kill thousands of human beings... If not millions! Sound familiar at all? If not, go read about WW2 and Hitler blaming the Jews for all the worlds problems and trying to wipe them off the face of the earth...

You are doing the exact same thing. Only you have replaced Jews with Politicians.... and it is just... gross...

Shame on you...

I will sum up my feelings with a quote from The Beatles Song, Revolution.

"We all want to change the world But when you talk about destruction Don't you know that you can count me out"
So yes, you count me out of your little proposed holocaust... Peace, love and imagine....



Well believe it or not I absolutly agree with most of what you are saying . In fact almost all of it. I disagree that the shame is on me tho. I believe in my heart there are those that deserve that shame more than I. Like the ones who have made this feeling of desperation possible. Excellent post by all means. With the exception of the exagerated numbers.
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


Also
It bothers me to look at your avatar. Considering the context with'in. I'll just leave it at that, to avoid a touche'.
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Time and again, through revolutions both peaceful and bloody, TPTB have been able to manipulate the masses to make themselves come out on top, no matter what.

The moment a revolutionary movement springs up, they insert one of their own into the movement to defang it and direct it in the direction they want it to go. A small group of die-hard activists usurped the Russian revolution and enslaved the population of a whole nation. Do I even have to mention the Tea party and Sarah Palin?

Time is on their side and what is needed is a sudden strike right at the heart of our oppressors before they have time to subvert any movement against them.

Suddenly showing up at their doorsteps with torches, pitchforks and rope in hand may be the only way we'll ever rid ourselves of the menace of the oppressor class.

And hey, maybe I can get a little use out of my little carpentry project.



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
 


Sleep with the dead or stand with the living. I for one am tired of this pent up aggression that is seething below the surface. Things are not right. If you cannot see that, then you part of the problem. I am not saying that the kill em all mentality is the right choice. But it is definitely one choice. Powerful people only understand powerful action. They are excellent strategists in this game of chess we call life. We have enough food so that no one should go hungry. We have enough housing so that no one should be homeless. And your saying shame on the OP for being fed up with it and wanting people to wake up and take notice of what is going on? No sir. Shame on you for turning your head and pretending its okay.

A perfect world is possible, but steps have to being taken to make it possible.



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


I have to have 20 posts before I can u2u. lol



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Its really easy if you know how:





That poor teddy bear must've been REALLY bad.



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion1
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
 


Sleep with the dead or stand with the living. I for one am tired of this pent up aggression that is seething below the surface. Things are not right. If you cannot see that, then you part of the problem. I am not saying that the kill em all mentality is the right choice. But it is definitely one choice. Powerful people only understand powerful action. They are excellent strategists in this game of chess we call life. We have enough food so that no one should go hungry. We have enough housing so that no one should be homeless. And your saying shame on the OP for being fed up with it and wanting people to wake up and take notice of what is going on? No sir. Shame on you for turning your head and pretending its okay.

A perfect world is possible, but steps have to being taken to make it possible.


I'm in disbelief of the potential for insight on ATS. GMST's comment when I look at it seems so righteous.
Then I read the feelings of what brought this thread forward in your post and it just seems like more rightousness. I hate what these people have made me feel for them. I dispise it every way. I just can't blame myself for it. An even more excellent post Conc.




I have to have 20 posts before I can u2u. lol


So what do you think Conc 5 10 minutes tops?
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
S & F!

Most of the suffering that goes on in this world are form tptb. Libya is another fabricated war that many people believe its just 'another' ME dictator that hates his people and we need to bomb the snip out of them. The elites don't listen to anybody but the people in the round table. The blame should be going the other way, against the Synagogue of Satan as Jesus once mentioned. ______. It is US! Stand IDLE and you become part of the problem. REACT and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, and you're part of the solution. Time is not on our sides.
edit on 22-3-2011 by disfugured because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by SirKnightE


Actually thats probaly the last thing I would ever do, Thats is something in my opininon that savages do. Mobs a sparked simply by fear, which we all know breeds hate and violence. What is so different about a KKK mob going after a black person, and a mob of angry, scared, violent "protesters" I guess, going after "THEM".
I am a Human, and I would rether keep my humanity in tact.



You don't really know the level of evil you are talking about then. You have never experienced the kind of rage that they ignite, just by knowing a fraction of what is being done to us ignites mine, if you don't feel anything other than what a sedated cow feels, then you are lobotomized and/or fluoridated to the point of a pineal disconnect.
edit on 22-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)



Clarrify this for me.... Who are we talking about exactly??? The "elite" "TPTB" do they seriously erange you so much you want to gather pitch fork and torches and string 'em up by the neck. What one single person, or people are we talking about??? Obama??? (If so dont answer that publicly please. To be quite honest, "the man" really hasnt done a thing to me which would entice me to violence. Yes gas is exspensive, so I choose to drive less. Food prices are ridiculous, so I go on a diet and do more P.T. Healthcare.... I dont visit Dr's anyway, but I beleive anyone should be able to get medical attention at a cheap price or free if they need to. So what is it that some of you are so angry, scared and violent about. Whatever it is that is hurting you, I am thankful I have enough fortitude that it does not effect me in the same way. If I had to choose between Malcolm X and Martin L. King, I'd go with King, though they both had some positive influences in society. Violence cannot be tamed with more violence



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE
 


History would most certainly prove you wrong about that whole violence not solving anything bit. As for Obama, got no problem with him personally either, his bosses, much different story.



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem
 





That poor teddy bear must've been REALLY bad.


Fort
As if this thread by itself hasn't stirred the pot enough. You have to go and post the nuts and bolts of the
the whole and add insult to energy with a..... friggen teddy? Too much my friend is never a good thing.


Dr. Carter- has nice ring to it.

I really think Obama is a fantastic politcian. I think people are reading to much into the imagery, instead of paying attention to what was written around it. I mean I really don't think the puppets are that much to blame for what the puppeteer has them portray.
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


Goodnite for now ATS. Sleep well people. I have a feeling we're all going to need it.
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


What you are suggesting is becoming a soon to be realized reality.

As much as I detest the thought of taking anothers life it must be done to clense our world of the cancer that has been growing for so long.

You are not alone in your concern.

There are groups growing by leaps and bounds all over the USA whose main purpose is to right the many wrongs that have been forced upon us over the years.

A house divided can not stand. We must be of one accord.

Press on for the good of mankind.



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by randyvs
 


What you are suggesting is becoming a soon to be realized reality.

As much as I detest the thought of taking anothers life it must be done to clense our world of the cancer that has been growing for so long.

You are not alone in your concern.

There are groups growing by leaps and bounds all over the USA whose main purpose is to right the many wrongs that have been forced upon us over the years.

A house divided can not stand. We must be of one accord.

Press on for the good of mankind.



Ok last one Dizzie. for tonight I should add.

The strange thing about this thread for me, is finding myself agreeing with every post. Well except for when I just
straight out get called an idiot.

edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sometimes the greedy just need to be reminded their piece of cake just is way to big,gaddafi,umph hes a piece of cake,how big ,well just like iraq we will all find out soon.
Yeah sometrimes TPTB need to be reminded,oh F***r with that secret bunker where are you going ?
edit on 22-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I thank you Mods for trimming up my thread . I feel it takes away from the nasty truth of the matter. That I wanted in the thread. But, if an old west lynching is to much reality for ATS. And is a violation. Then I agree with your action and thank you for not coming down on me harder. Fair enough.



posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


That is exactly right Randy. Look at the world now. Countries revolting as we speak. People like you and me fed up with what is going on. What you see in that guys righteousness is a mask that is covering up Donothingness. We are angry for a reason. You keep beating a dog long enough they will either die or bite ya. I for one am still alive.



posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'd strap the bastards down in a chair and make em listen to Michael Bolton records for hours! Then Kenny G. ! Now that's torture!!!






top topics



 
32
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join