It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I say.......... lynch 'em !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
While I do not condone violence on any person, I do agree with the OP that the classes need to be lynched.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say people should be separated from the illusions of classes, nations, races, and even sexes. In the left hand we take those illusions, and cast them into the lake of fire for all eternity. They have only brought misery and iniquity into this world and I have had enough of them. In the right hand we have people, MAN. These shall inherit this earth and rebuild the world on equality for all.

The graphic used was merely an attention getter. Please do not divert the thread from the intended focus of that desired attention.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 22-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You might not be Jewish but you sure sound old Testament.
Second line.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
You are an idiot, not much else to say

What planet are you on anyway? If you can't come up with anything more intelligent than those angry 1 liners, then you are just wasting your own time here, maybe go watch the TV and gets wicked smarts watching Jersey Shore or Dancing with the Stars. And don't forget to vote, it will speed up your demise.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by SirKnightE
reply to post by randyvs

So to prove your point(whatever that may be) you show a picture of black men women and children being hung. So who exactly are the "they" that you speak of... So it seems everyone should gather around like Klansmen, form a lynch mob, tie a few of them to the back of a pick up, and drag them to death, then hang them from a tree like run away slaves..... Treat them like the ni@@ers they are right..... Atleast that all I got from the thread...

I assure you... if you actually KNEW what THEY were all-together doing and conspiring to do against you and humanity.... you would probably be one of the first ones with a noosed rope in your hand and a torch in the other screaming their names (or pretentious titles) outside their massive estates.

Actually thats probaly the last thing I would ever do, Thats is something in my opininon that savages do. Mobs a sparked simply by fear, which we all know breeds hate and violence. What is so different about a KKK mob going after a black person, and a mob of angry, scared, violent "protesters" I guess, going after "THEM".
I am a Human, and I would rether keep my humanity in tact.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by randyvs

So to prove your point(whatever that may be) you show a picture of black men women and children being hung. So who exactly are the "they" that you speak of... So it seems everyone should gather around like Klansmen, form a lynch mob, tie a few of them to the back of a pick up, and drag them to death, then hang them from a tree like run away slaves..... Treat them like the ni@@ers they are right..... Atleast that all I got from the thread...

Um black people ? What are you try'in start?

I'm pretty sure you may not be talking about blacks in this thread, but what I am saying this rhetoric is the same that was used during those times blacks being lynched, It was not the best thing then, so I cannot find a reason why it would be a good thing now... No matter who the target is.... And the term "ni&&er" to me could be of any race...Cause I know quite a few of them....The majority are non-black

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Actually thats probaly the last thing I would ever do, Thats is something in my opininon that savages do. Mobs a sparked simply by fear, which we all know breeds hate and violence. What is so different about a KKK mob going after a black person, and a mob of angry, scared, violent "protesters" I guess, going after "THEM".
I am a Human, and I would rether keep my humanity in tact.

You don't really know the level of evil you are talking about then. You have never experienced the kind of rage that they ignite, just by knowing a fraction of what is being done to us ignites mine, if you don't feel anything other than what a sedated cow feels, then you are lobotomized and/or fluoridated to the point of a pineal disconnect.
edit on 22-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
No longer needed.
edit on 22-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

ATS agrees, as always. Kill the (edited out because he's unfortunately retarded)

omg get a life, seriously. Your posts keep getting removed for manners & decorum, and for just being a tool. You are part of the problem and no one here cares about anything you have to say that is not adding anything above an IQ of 12 to the conversation.
edit on 22-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by randyvs

Um black people ? What are you try'in start?

I'm pretty sure you may not be talking about blacks in this thread, but what I am saying this rhetoric is the same that was used during those times blacks being lynched, It was not the best thing then, so I cannot find a reason why it would be a good thing now... No matter who the target is.... And the term "ni&&er" to me could be of any race...Cause I know quite a few of them....The majority are non-black

My simple answer to you partner. well if you will allow me to call you partner for this brief moment.
Comes in the form of a question.
What not who was lynched at Nuremburg?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
who was lynched at nuremburg?
escapegoats

but the bill was spread around in other ways...
just not to your guilty class

edit on 22-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

ATS agrees, as always. Kill the non white folks.

You know, I actually tried to at least not get these responses thrown in the mix of this sucker. Oh well another
failed attempt at fallacy !

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Honestly I do not know how to respond to this thread. All I can say is I'm left with a cringe feeling even if there is a point here or there in what you've written that I might be persuaded by. I think its the imagery. I feel sick...

Here, try this. Cigarettes will become more, not less, popular, as the JNC (Japanese nuclear crisis) unfolds. It protects against radiation settling in your lungs.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well...as always you speak your mind. No sugar coating for the masses. Hell. I hate sugar coaters anyways. I definitely understand where you are coming from. But remember. People want credentials before they listen. They want to listen to the experts. That makes me laugh, because it is the experts that got us where we are now.

So Randy it is great to finally hear the truth about the pent up hostility that is raging in a lot of people now. So kudos to you brother.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is the potential that at some point a war trained person
is going to have nothing to loose
and he or she is going to decide the guilty ought to pay
and they will make it happen.

and once it happens once
well, it is a global village these days

hanging would be a figure of speech in that scenario

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

I am not even Christian and I am feeling old testament myself.

To the originator of the thread: Great thread, that is what we need, fire, anger, direction. I am normally a peaceful man but as your bible says a time to heal and a time.. you know the rest of that one.

edit on 22-3-2011 by DrCarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

Why do you insist on the race angle. No one said go after any other race, only a class. Enough with the sad ploy to devolve any talk or rising up as an attack on another race, its just pathetic at this point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join