It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I say.......... lynch 'em !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
First of all. I'm not Jewish. With that said.
People who commit war crimes and crimes against humanity are terrorists. The Nazi's who went to trial in
Nuremburg were terrorists. Hitler, Rumsfeld, Stalin, Bush, Pol Pot, Chenny, Chairman Mao and others? Terrorists ! The elite are terrorists. In the Bible, God refers to them as," the wicked". For they not only know he
exists. They make war with him. But this isn't entirely about that so don't get your BVDs in a bind. However, the Bible is full of examples of God sending his people, to eradicate the wicked, the nephilim. Keep this in mind.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14ebcbe28f2d.png[/atsimg]

The Winsors, Rothchilds, Duponts and Rockefellers. The Vanderbuilts. The Reynolds. Yes of course of Reynolds
wrap. All family's of the illuminati/satanic bloodlines should have been put on trial in Nuremburg as well. Some how or another thru their companies like Monsanto, Coca Cola, Proctor and Gamble, or through their own self structured governmental bureaucracies like the CFR, Tri Lateral Comission and the U.N. Together with their monopoly on media outlets. They are all guilty of crimes against humanity. What's worse is they actually have mankind fooled into believing they should be our leaders.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a2b72de5b8.jpg[/atsimg]

Well ya ! If we want to go hell in their hand basket full of placebo vitamins and T.V. advertised pharmaceuticals?
Drugs that will make your toe nails shine and give you an erection that will last for four hours, with the only side
effects being dizziness, vomiting, headaches, side aches, dry heaves, blindness, coma and in a few of the more severe cases.....fing Death. Oh ! And oily discharge may occur.
WTF ? Take a real good look at the world
around you.

Like what you see ? what? Fear mongering ? Damn right if that's what it takes.
People who vote are going to hate me for this, but in all honesty, voting, is so ignorant of the facts, it makes me want to throw up. These days voting should be synonymous with vomiting. To know people are so used to doing it, because they are so brain washed in to thinking they might actually have a say in something. It's like a habit that they have to defend. In much the same way smokers do. Smokers all know their being ignorant. But they defend the habit the only way there is left nowadays. You ever hear this one?" Listen, Damn it, I smoke because I enjoy it. "
That's so funny ! Because when I was nine years old, my Granpa came to live with us. Well, him and his oxygen bottles. Anyway to digress a lil further, as I got to watch him slowly sophicate from emphysema. He didn't look like he was enjoying himself. At all ! That didn't keep him from his rolling papers and Prince Albert in a can tho . That guy was one mean old redneck, hard headed, Missouri mule, nazi basturd. Hated seeing him go.
But the point is, I still believe in your right to smoke if you choose to. As long as you don't effect others with it.
It's your choice.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a663772fd312.jpg[/atsimg]

So who else would be behind all the new laws that bar you from smoking? Not to mention the taxes that double the price of the damn things. The commy nazi cigar sucking elite that's who. The rich, yet whinning over the internet being in their way of mankinds extinction, crybaby little lord fontlaroy's. The Rockefellers are the most pathetic excuses for human beings that reptiles have to offer. Yet we allow as do nothings, them to litterally decide who lives and who dies. They own it all, including us, because we allow them too. If we dont wake TF up and take it to them very soon? Then I fear we are all dead anyway. Because that's what the technology is making possible. The extinction of us leaving only them. I believe it's their goal. Even if not all of them are concious of it. Plausible deniability ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e157de88258c.jpg[/atsimg]

If wicked men prevail it will be because good men would do nothing to stop them. I'll admit that a lynch mob is a damn ugly thing. But even Poppy Bush is quoted as saying," If the american people, ever found out what we were up to,.we'd be chased thru the streets and lynched." So it's not like they don't expect it. And so....
with all of these things and more in mind. With safty being in numbers. I see no choice but an ugly azz lynch mob being justified in the case of the elites. As even now operation Libya to jumpstart WWIII is in motion. I'm just ranting along hear in the," War on terrorism" forum. At least long enough to make my point. That being?

[*SNIP*]

I say,.... lynch 'em. Yep, make God smile and string 'em up. A short drop, with a sudden stop. Hell if circumstances allow it, give 'em a trial. Then hang'em. Hang 'em high in front of God and everyone. The same way they had the Kennedys killed on live T.V. Why ? Because they have to have their way. Why else? I mean
all of 'em, all males down to the age of fifteen. Brutal enough for me to be ashamed of having to say it. But it seems the only friggen choice THEY have left us. Their total annialation is the only thing that will suffice.
It's just no longer live and let live. It's, if you want to live? You will most likely have to get blood on your hands
and it may as well be theirs. The evidence of what they intend for us is stacked up to high heaven.

Thought's? Insults, only if done by an intellectual standard? Worries. Denials leading to debate. Step up,
come one, come all.

Randyvious

Mod edit: Removed graphic image.

15a) You will not use images or link to images or domains that contain gore or mutilation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/22/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Honestly I do not know how to respond to this thread. All I can say is I'm left with a cringe feeling even if there is a point here or there in what you've written that I might be persuaded by. I think its the imagery. I feel sick...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Honestly I do not know how to respond to this thread. All I can say is I'm left with a cringe feeling even if there is a point here or there in what you've written that I might be persuaded by. I think its the imagery. I feel sick...

I know and believe me i understand. It's a horrid thing I wish I could set myself apart from.
edit on 22-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A shopped photo of obama isnt helping prove your point, and neither is the fact you bring no evidence to the table. Also, you got sooo off topic in the middle, I had a hard time seeing what it has to do with the situation.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So...taking stars away isn't an option here?

Really poor taste

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I need more friends like the OP, and this world needs more open eyed perspectives as this thread states. Never a more deserved star & flag have I given to date, very well said!
Can we hang out next time you are in the New Hampshire area and shoot the sh*t by the campfire in my backyard? Maybe together we can figure out a way off this insane asylum Demon planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by randyvs

So...taking stars away isn't an option here?

Really poor taste

Oh I don't think taste really has much to do with it do you?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Tasteless thread.

Not ATS quality IMO.....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I see the Long Legged Mack Daddy is improving with age....lol...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'll just say this: I personally think it is a shame that the practice of tarring and feathering has gone out of style. Seemed like an effective deterrent to abhorrent behavior.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I need more friends like the OP, and this world needs more open eyed perspectives as this thread states. Never a more deserved star & flag have I given to date, very well said!
Can we hang out next time you are in the New Hampshire area and shoot the sh*t by the campfire in my backyard? Maybe together we can figure out a way off this insane asylum Demon planet.

Noway did I think anyone would get this thread on pg one. What a surprise. Ya we can hang out for sure. Hope you have plenty of wood.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Noway did I think anyone get this thread on pg one. What a surprise.

Why do people keep saying that to me on ATS? LMAO... I must just be viewing the new topics at the right time, me being the 100th monkey and all, I can't always get to something with real common sense by page 1.
You must have seen some messed up stuff in your travels, I don't see too many people who grasp with the clarity of the situation that you have. Don't worry what the fluoride heads flame you about, we know you're dead on.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Very extreme views. I like them.
Id' like to look at this from another perspective though and I am not going to say this as an attack against your thread or to disrespect you.
The type of rhetoric in the OP reminds me of the type of rhetoric Hitler used to sway the people early in his campaign.
I guess it is a matter of intention.
Hope I didn't piss anyone off. Its just an observation. S+F

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
reply to post by randyvs

So to prove your point(whatever that may be) you show a picture of black men women and children being hung. So who exactly are the "they" that you speak of... So it seems everyone should gather around like Klansmen, form a lynch mob, tie a few of them to the back of a pick up, and drag them to death, then hang them from a tree like run away slaves..... Treat them like the ni@@ers they are right..... Atleast that all I got from the thread...

I assure you... if you actually KNEW what THEY were all-together doing and conspiring to do against you and humanity.... you would probably be one of the first ones with a noosed rope in your hand and a torch in the other screaming their names (or pretentious titles) outside their massive estates.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well said my friend, well said indeed.

Now why would I say such a thing??

Well my friend, you are voicing feelings that are trapped in many many people in this world, particularly those who are watching the once great country of America fizzle into oblivion. It is a voice that should be heard. It is a voice that should be acknowledged. It is a voice that should be HEEDED. Failure to do so will only result in the inevitable eruption of physical violence so eloquently described in your post.

This is real my friends. This is what is brewing in the world today.

Rather than criticise and condemn the OP, it would make more sense to listen and discuss what direction we would rather see this world go.

Has anyone seen the Plan at the bottom of my posts yet?

Together we stand as a world, or divided we shall fall.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
reply to post by randyvs

So to prove your point(whatever that may be) you show a picture of black men women and children being hung. So who exactly are the "they" that you speak of... So it seems everyone should gather around like Klansmen, form a lynch mob, tie a few of them to the back of a pick up, and drag them to death, then hang them from a tree like run away slaves..... Treat them like the ni@@ers they are right..... Atleast that all I got from the thread...

Um black people ? What are you try'in start?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You are so right. blacks, then jews, then idiots who don't want to kill blacks and jews. lets get them first

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Well said my friend, well said indeed.

Now why would I say such a thing??

Well my friend, you are voicing feelings that are trapped in many many people in this world, particularly those who are watching the once great country of America fizzle into oblivion. It is a voice that should be heard. It is a voice that should be acknowledged. It is a voice that should be HEEDED. Failure to do so will only result in the inevitable eruption of physical violence so eloquently described in your post.

This is real my friends. This is what is brewing in the world today.

Rather than criticise and condemn the OP, it would make more sense to listen and discuss what direction we would rather see this world go.

Has anyone seen the Plan at the bottom of my posts yet?

Together we stand as a world, or divided we shall fall.

With Love,

Your Brother

Amazing.
You're amazing.
I tend to think of it as my dark side unleashed on those who are most definetly responsible for the atrocities we
see in the world today. The dispicable acts of cruelty being commited by those that quite frankly make this thread look merciful.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join