It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mossad Assassination Attempt on Germany Head of State Angela Merkle for supporting Palestin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfcomplex
reply to post by Amaterasu

Germany certainly did not take those reactors offline because they where afraid of a quake. A normal answer would be that she ordered to shut them down because people where going crazy and where getting scared that something could happen to their own reactors because they also where quite old... but I don't believe that either. This is truly weird, sounds more like a reaction out of pure panic. Who knows what would have happened if she did not shut those plants down.

Given that there is much speculation about HAARP - to the extent that it is capable of creating earthquakes... One might then speculate that a threat of earthquake might have been made. I'm not saying this is so, but that IF HAARP has that capability, it would make sense that such a threat was made. And if such a threat was made...shutting down the old (and vulnerable) plants would make perfect sense.

So it may very well be that fear of a quake was exactly what prompted the move.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

I read the links.

While anything is always possible, AND IF this is sabotage, anyone could be responsible.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

anyone could be responsible

BIN seems to chose anti shark stories. They might have chosen Angela Merkles response to the Japan quake and Palestinian issues so they could play on the misogynist Israeli stereotype?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfcomplex

It's a typical panic reaction.
Shortly before the earthquake they ordered to extend the life of those reactors. Then came the quake and i already said "Now they will go crazy here and our parliament will go the other way". They did and in the typical german way of "to the extreme".
But with so many protestors (Well people here always protest against nuclear energy and the reactors but nobody listens to them, they protest for 30 years now) and the disaster in japan, they didn't had another chance.

There's no conspiracy behind.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Sarah Palin and Benjamin Netanyahu: those are two people I can admire.
Despite all the foaming at the mouth the left participates in, Israels borders will expand one day from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates and the left and their terrorist allies have only themselves to blame.

The muslims will destroy themselves attacking Israel. It's all foreordained and God knows the truth of what's in the heart. The poor Pal.s are really just patsies for Arab extremists. There already is a Palestinian homeland. It's called Jordan. I never hear Arab states offering up any land to help their poor brethren. Rather they want agitators in Israel to help launch the new holocaust.

Now I've heard it all. You admire stealth fascists? I hate that Jews are only accountable to themselves. I mean, you can't even criticise their politics because it is integrated with Judaism, leaving anyone who questions them labelled as 'anti-semitic' which was hardly frowned upon at all until/post WW2. Now anybody expressing anti-Semitic sentiments is portrayed as the equivalent of a rapist by mainstream opinion. The chosen people of God...please. Israel is an attrocity to mankind along with those who support the killing of innocent occupants of their rightful land. Bless the Palestinians and may the grand designer of the universe guide their bullets, rockets and swords.
edit on 22/3/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: Grammatical Edit

I find your thoughts overly simplified generalizations. All of us here on this forum are spread out across the earth coming from numerous countries. Every one of those country's gov'ts disregards the wills and desires of their people to some extent. Israel is no exception. I personally know many jewish Israelis who actively denounce the aggression against the PA and openly support the PA being a separate country, but not at the expense of their own body parts winding up in the street. Who would? It would be wise of you to not confuse ideology with supposed ancestry or 'country' of birth.

Regarding the admiration of Palin and BB. (Shakes head) I was in Israel when that moron was reelected. It was not a good night.

Nice thread, btw.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

My points exactly, I have a deep mistrust and infuriation with the Jews. I am not a racist in the slightest but I am an anti-semite, anti-Israeli, anti-zionist etc.

Wait what?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My apologies for the simplified opinions of mine put across re: Israel, the Jews etc...I was in a fit of anti-Israel passion.

I do not have a problem with individual Jews, not at all...people are people.

I DO have a problem with the Israeli government and Zionist agendas however. My frustration is that the Israeli government can not be criticised, if somebody criticises any action taken by the Israeli government it is considered anti-semitic, racist etc.- that is indeed scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join