It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mossad Assassination Attempt on Germany Head of State Angela Merkle for supporting Palestin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Possible Mossad Assassination Attempt on Germany Head of State Angela Merkle for supporting Palestinians as did the Japanese!

beforeitsnews.com

Right after the disaster in Sendai Japan, Angela Merkel, German Chancellor, ordered the German reactors to be immediately shut down. Why would she do that? What did she know? Germany also did the unthinkable---they have sided with the Palestinians. This is exactly what the Japanese did prior to the unprecedented seismograpic event, exactly one year to the day. Connect the dots...... Think!

If you want to understand that, at least in part, the geopolitical war that is raging across this planet tSo when Germany voted against Israel at the United Nations last month, Mr. Netanyahu was furious.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow. This seems to be coming from an incredibly reliable source. Why would Ange order the immediate shutdown of all German nuclear reactors after witnessing the Japanese disasters? I do not doubt Israel's capabilities and mentality of ruthlessness against anyone who opposes them...like umm the Palestinians.

And the phone call....

It's a shame this post will be deleted if I say anything extremist against Israel, so I'll leave it to your imagination.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Interesting development and an interesting find.

Before its news doesn't have the best track record for printing 100% reliable information, but this sounds believable enough. Only time will tell what will happen.

S & F!!

Good work.
Cheers.

ETA:

You can say whatever you wish concerning Israel as long as it's good by the T & C's...
I have been post banned for a similar situation, and I was railing on Israel.

The reason that I was temporarily post banned had nothing to do with my Israel statements, but everything to do with how I conducted myself with a few mods.

Just keep it respectful and on the level and you can say what you wish.
edit on 3/22/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I agree and trust me, I do take articles on BIN with a grain of salt however, this does appear to be quite genuine.

Thanks for the S&F, will post any updates I come across.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Didn't Israel do the security to the Japanese reactors? (not saying they did anything here). I just wonder how many American Nuke plants are guarded by Israeli companies. Maybe thats their blackmail.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Your quite right..There are at least 2 things you do not criticize here...

1) O'Bomb'a

2)Is'lie"al

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
stuxnet siemens
israel usa
dead people everywhere

PS
According Nike Rivero at What really happened .com
stuxnet was confirmed in Japan on recently
and they had gear that didn't work because of it
this led to saftey screw ups during the recent quake
edit on 22-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Danbones, could you please elaborate a bit mate?

I (and I'm sure there are others) am not fully across the names etc. in your post so a bit (not much!) of explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edit to add: Names like Stuxnet, their involvement with Israel and the U.S would be great thanks.
edit on 22/3/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
wow, interesting news.

thanks for the heads up

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
stuxnet siemens
israel usa
dead people everywhere

PS
According Nike Rivero at What really happened .com
stuxnet was confirmed in Japan on recently
and they had gear that didn't work because of it
this led to saftey screw ups during the recent quake
edit on 22-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

Yes, the stuxnet angle is an interesting one to follow, to say the least:

www.yomiuri.co.jp...

This can lead to dark lines of thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hmmmm
brand new helicopter
and both rotors failing at the same time
incredible !!!

sounds like an EMP weapon

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If this is a true story - and it appears it is... Then a lot of weight is given to the concept that somehow the quake in Japan not only was created by somebody but that German higher-ups knew that. No other reason to take the nuclear power offline unless one fears some repercussion that involves such plants - and the Japan incident is the only connection I can make.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Thanks for the link, it makes sense now. Wow, that is one scary virus....imagine it let loose in a bank!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
If this is a true story - and it appears it is... Then a lot of weight is given to the concept that somehow the quake in Japan not only was created by somebody but that German higher-ups knew that. No other reason to take the nuclear power offline unless one fears some repercussion that involves such plants - and the Japan incident is the only connection I can make.

that's not where it ends.
Germany abstained from the Libya vote
in the UN.

I wonder if Germany was threatened
by the earthquake machine just like
Japan was? And maybe Russia and
China as well.

edit on 3/22/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
this knowledge sheds a whole new
light on Palin's visit to Israel yesterday
to meet Netanyahu.

I bet Palin got BB's nod to be
the next president. If so,
our vote won't matter.
BB has already decided
who the next lap dog will be.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
reply to post by VariableConstant

Thanks for the link, it makes sense now. Wow, that is one scary virus....imagine it let loose in a bank!

Something I've looked in to a bit, and as I said, it can lead to some disturbing conclusions that I'd rather not elaborate upon.

I would personally prefer that it was aimed at banks, as banks do not have the potential to release radioactivity...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this knowledge sheds a whole new
light on Palin's visit to Israel yesterday
to meet Netanyahu.

I bet Palin got BB's nod to be
the next president. If so,
our vote won't matter.
BB has already decided
who the next lap dog will be.

I read that too and had the exact same thought!!

Palin: "Uncompromising Support For Israel"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I do not doubt. Why else would power production from a vulnerable source be stopped?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh. My. God. Remember the scene in 'Rollerball', in which Jonathan E gets a visit from a suit who simply tells Jonathan 'I've had an emergency call from Energy. They've asked me to return to the plant'? Then, at 1:07:56, as Jonathan approaches the personal helicopter, he hands his gear to Teller and says 'make sure my gear gets to the track. I'm traveling with my team this time, so make sure you call them and tell them that.' He won't get on the helicopter, because he knows. Also, Jonathan is concerned that Energy might down the chopper unless they know he's not on board, so he urges Teller to call Energy, and inform them of the change, possibly saving Teller's life! What a nice guy. Christ like. I bet there are lots of skaters who would have tested the water to see if the chopper crashes regardless of Jonathan being on board, just to suss out Bartholomew's reasoning, the power 'they' hold over him....

There's no underestimating the jews when it comes to this sort of stuff, and, hopefully, after the assassination attempt, Merkle won't climb on board any airplanes. Good on her for shutting down the plants in anticipation of a jew hit! Add Merkle to my 'let's breed' list, for sheer intelligence, and guts. I've been wondering where the jews were this past week or so. Being squeezed out of the normal loop by the fallout, they were busy planning tomorrow's headlines.

This is the biggest thing on ats in days, good work!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Angela Merkel is the German Head of State? I think not...

And also, she didn't order all German reactors "shut down", they have suspended the planned construction of new reactors and temporarily shut down seven of the older reactors of the same type until lessons can be learnt from the Japan problems.

FYI, Germany has 17 reactors and gets over 25% of it's power from Nuclear, so shutting them all down would have induced black outs in Germany.

Talk about spin and fear mongering..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join