It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Hague: 2011 to be key one in human history

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

William Hague: 2011 to be key one in human history

www.bbc.co.uk

This year will be seen in centuries to come as a key one in the development of human history, UK Foreign Secretary William Hague has predicted.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Though the article indicates Hague's declaration derives from current events in the Middle East and Africa, surely we can beat the New World Order Drum on this noteworthy tidbit, eh?

"It's very hazardous to write history when we are still taking part in it but in one or two hundred years I think 2011 will be seen as a very important year in the development of human history."

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

I hope they don't stage an alien invasion when/if things get too out of hand. 2011-2012 might not be the end of the world but perhaps the transition others speak of?

By the way, anyone watch the Daily Show last night? Hilarious and sad... because it's true:

Daily Show: Oliver - America's Freedom Packages

www.thedailyshow.com...

Here's the Colbert Report, also top-notch:

Crisis in the Middle Everywhere - Japan & Libya

www.colbertnation.com...

If we're all gonna die, may as well laugh while doing it.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I know it's good to have a healthy dose of skepticism, and I do, but I really hope the something that happens will be non-apocalyptic. Instead of all of the end of the world prospect, I'm leaning towards the new-age type ones that involve raising our frequency to a higher dimension. I'd much rather the end be a new beginning. Either way, I do feel something huge coming/happening this year.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Hague is a knob. He is banging the party drum and trying to ape statesmanship.

How does anyone take them seriously when they talk this way when they don’t give a dam about the people of their own country or the kids they send out to die for their rhetoric?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

What's the party drum in the UK? Surely, not Armageddon? What, is he all about fomenting political force by offensive maneuvering or something?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Hague is the original Tory boy. Whats is his background, the forces. No he is a career politician.

His party is in power because it is being bolstered by the libs. Not a majority vote.

I see Hague going for the thatcher effect who also was struggling until the Fawklands war. Cameron thinks he is now a world leader instead of just another knob.

Here is another war. Again without an end game that will grow far beyond its remit and will become another sink hole for the lives of our young.

The same young that they tell us are not as hard working or as educated as foriegn workers but it seems are very capable of being sent out to kill them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Good point re "alien invasion",,,,fwiw; if we keep it up we will give the aliens (via some resolution in an Intergalactic Governance Body) to declare planet Earth to be a "no fly" zone (except for alien spacecraft) and pre-emptively strike UN, NATO and world superpowers' militaries to facilitate the arrival of an alien "humanitarian" force to ensure the peace of the planet. (My tongue is sore from being in my cheek while writing the above.)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OH...it was Hague

i thought at first it was 'Hogue'...a guy specializing in predictions...& he has a prediction website
but you did clarify the person , i'm just slow i guess

hogueprophecy.com...
for anyone interested in the current Libya+Nostradamus connections
edit on 22-3-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

lord no, i don't do predictions/prophesies/omens, etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Don't take much notice of what Hague says, the Tory boy's are back in power and they have no idea what the hell they are doing! They have never lived in the real world, most have never even had a real job. They were bred to be in Government. They shouldn't be in power, they lost!

As a side note.....I've read a post on ATS tonight attacking the British, I for one don't judge you by your government, so please don't judge us on ours.
edit on 22/3/11 by MissTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Hague is the original Tory boy. Whats is his background, the forces. No he is a career politician.

He may be, but Defence Secretary, Dr Liam Fox, is a former Army Medical Officer and plenty of others in the Government are former servoces, especially in the Conservatives.

His party is in power because it is being bolstered by the libs. Not a majority vote.

The Conservatives were well within their rights to form a minority Government, having 306 seats of the 325 needed to have an overall majority. They are, by quite a way, the largest party and if you go by the popular vote, not by the amount of seats they got, they did win by a significant margin, with 2 million more votes than Labour, taking 36% of the vote. Add that to the Lib Dems 23% and you can see more people support them than the nobheads from Labour.

Oh, Cameron is much less of a knob than Gordon Brown.

Here is another war. Again without an end game that will grow far beyond its remit and will become another sink hole for the lives of our young.

The same young that they tell us are not as hard working or as educated as foriegn workers but it seems are very capable of being sent out to kill them.

I am always puzzled by this argument. "Sending our young off to die.." blah blah blah.

We have a volunteer Army, Navy and Air Force. No one made these people join up and, especially if they have joined in the past 10 years, they knew the score with regards to our wars we're in.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have been feeling exactly this way since the year began. It started with the dead birds, fish, etc. The Loughner killed all those people. The uprisings in the ME. The strikes in Wisconsin. The super quake in Japan and now the start of they Libyan war that I positively feel will not last days or weeks, but months (god forbid, years). All this and we haven't even finished our third month! (Did I miss anything?)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here is the man who is approving the invasion and he is going on like it is a very positive thing. Put him under a bombing run and let him see just how positive it can be. There is no peace at the end of a gun, only silence in the wastelands.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
hmm ide be inclined to email this guy, and give him my thoughts on 2011. the radiaiton form japan will turn all americans into CHUDS

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Willliam Hague has spoken in a cryptic manner about the coming financial system change .

refer to Merriman a financial astrologer analyst or to Nikola Stojanovic , they have excellent analysis on this century 's Cardinal Climax

Its the most powerful cardinal climax in possibly a 1000 years

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have only one thing to say to this person:

Either you are a politician, or you are gifted in foreseeing the future - you cannot be both. Why not? Because politicians are blinkered in a way which prevents them seeing even the most obvious future.

Since you are a politician at the moment, and you have stated what future generations will make of 2011, I suggest that either you quit your political post and nurture your foreseeing gifts, or you stop pontificating on matters about which you know nothing.

Either way, if you were a politician in my country, you would be laughed out of office.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I have only one thing to say to this person:

Either you are a politician, or you are gifted in foreseeing the future - you cannot be both. Why not? Because politicians are blinkered in a way which prevents them seeing even the most obvious future.

Since you are a politician at the moment, and you have stated what future generations will make of 2011, I suggest that either you quit your political post and nurture your foreseeing gifts, or you stop pontificating on matters about which you know nothing.

Either way, if you were a politician in my country, you would be laughed out of office.

Nein. In fact, politicians attempt to put in place the future, and are therefore the only true Eyes of the future. However, the idea that you are a prophet or a defender of reality is truly a misinterpretation of self-revelation, and is therefore only believed by the astute mind of selfish generosity. Though trust in self is a revealing thought indeed, no soul is the knower of the dawn of tomorrow, because the fate of tomorrow is a roll of the dice.

The one's that are guided by fate itself, however, are the actual prophets in society, but they are generally ignored en masse and are shamelessly laughed at while the majority and even the occasional minority quill over the trends in economy and politics. Neither really matter, both objects were placed there by selfish deed of orchestrated effort in the name of greed and control.

So, in other words, you're either a Red Pill or a Blue Pill. You don't need Eyes to see a truth that bland.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball

I know they THINK they have the future planned, but there is an element they cannot control.

And that is the universe.

They may think they are the powerful ones, but they are not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join