It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean anomalies in Peru NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Phage

I have always paid attention to these things. And we had the internet at primary school

You must be old Phage

I'm 99% certain you weren't using your internet at primary school to log on to ATS or watch news reports or reading up on anything more useful than looking for cheats for Grand Theft Auto

You must be very young

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some sort of tsunami is this??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The tsunami and high waves showing up in recent days have caused the Love Island in Puerto Pizarro, one of its best tourist attractions, to reduce by over 80%.

I had a dream recently that showed me a small island being covered by a wave. I remember thinking, what's the big deal, it's just a tiny island, whatever. Well after reading your post, I'm a little shaken. The island was in the southern ocean region.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by Trueman

The tsunami and high waves showing up in recent days have caused the Love Island in Puerto Pizarro, one of its best tourist attractions, to reduce by over 80%.

I had a dream recently that showed me a small island being covered by a wave. I remember thinking, what's the big deal, it's just a tiny island, whatever. Well after reading your post, I'm a little shaken. The island was in the southern ocean region.

Seems to me that you are somehow connected to that especific area. My advice, don't be shy when you have a vision, according to me, this is happening to a lot of people lately.

Recently I had a vivid dream. I was driving to my work like every morning, still dark (about 4 am), and I saw 3 moons instead of one, our regular moon seemed to be closer and the other 2 were smaller and kind of redish color. One went behind our moon and the other came down.

Yesterday I read here a thread about Elenin and Honda, looks like there are 2 objects coming to us now. That made me wonder about that dream.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Some sort of tsunami is this??

It finally stopped for now, it will remain without explanation.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Caused by the tsunami? Am I wrong but don't such waves sweep in and then out, possibly several times, but remaining "in" for a full day before washing out to sea again? A tsunami? Perhaps you are having an 'off' day. Try again

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join