It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli military intelligence to monitor groups critical of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Israeli military intelligence to monitor groups critical of Israel

homelandsecuritynewswire.com

Israel believes that at least some of the organizations criticizing its policies pursue a broader agenda: the delegitimization of Israel; in response, Israel's Military Intelligence several months ago created a unit within its research division, dedicated to monitoring left-wing groups; the new MI unit will monitor Western groups involved in boycotting Israel, divesting from it, or imposing sanctions on it; the unit will also collect information about groups that attempt to bring war crime or other charges against high-ranking Israeli officials, and examine possible links between such organiz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So, this new MI unit will monitor Western groups involved in boycotting Israel, and also gather information about groups that attempt to bring war crime charges against high-ranking Israeli officials to see if the groups have connections to terrorist organizations ! Pot, Kettle, Black comes to mind !

The affrontary of the Israeli government never ceases to amaze me and this to my eyes is the same as choosing your own jury at your own trial.

Can you imageine " This Israeli officer is a war criminal" no hese not you must be a terrorist for saying such a thing.

Respects

homelandsecuritynewswire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Israel routinely murders people in foreign countries opposed to the zionist regime.

Notice I do not say Israeli or Jewish.

It is and has been allowed or "overlooked" by our own security forces, and my guess is it always will be.

Now I'm going to change name, move house, move country and take up farming in the desert
- as long as it's not an Israeli or palestinian desert..
edit on 22/3/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Tell you what, I will be your hired help....its ok Im free. Oops guess Im in the sticky stuff if Im also on a no-fly list !!

Respects

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I can't believe they have not already done this. But what is with only monitoring left-wing groups? Some of the most vile, anti-Semitic people I have come across identify with the Right. If they plan to monitor anti-Semitism, they best realize it can come from both sides.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hasn't the ADL been doing that for them for a long time now?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I guess the conviction of human organ trafficking within the former Yugoslavian nation by (civilians) has been taken off air, since it has been several months upon the final verdict.

Right, im selling a liver for only 2 flags and a Manhattan cocktail, any takers ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The link seems broken. Anybody else having trouble?

This sounds interesting - thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Hmmm, it was working earlier....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I can't believe they have not already done this. But what is with only monitoring left-wing groups? Some of the most vile, anti-Semitic people I have come across identify with the Right. If they plan to monitor anti-Semitism, they best realize it can come from both sides.

Who says the Israeli government cares about anti-semitism? I don't think anti-semitic people will be anywhere near the same ideological plane as anti-zionists.

It's like saying the Mossad will spy on skinheads in the swamplands of the US. If anything, Western anti-semites (being generally uneducated) would probably prefer Israel over any muslim, considering muslims apparently attacked the US on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Who says the Israeli government cares about anti-semitism? I don't think anti-semitic people will be anywhere near the same ideological plane as anti-zionists.

It's like saying the Mossad will spy on skinheads in the swamplands of the US. If anything, Western anti-semites (being generally uneducated) would probably prefer Israel over any muslim, considering muslims apparently attacked the US on 9/11.

Of course, the Israeli government cares about anti-semitism. They use it as a tool to silence people from criticizing them. Many well-known figures have resigned or have been from their jobs because of a comment they've made that enraged Israel or the ADL. Without anti-semitism, Israel would not be able to control America the way it does.

Anti-Zionists and anti-Semitics are the exact same thing in Israel's book. It's all anti-semitic.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I'm like you, I'd assumed they had been doing it for years. For what its worth - I also assume most countries with the resources to do it and detractors enough to warrant it do it as well. (USA, China, Russia, etc). Heck, even politicians keep close tabs on what their detractors say.

Also - I don't know what happened to the original article. You are right - the link in the OP appears to have gone 404.

I did a google and found it here - no idea if they changed anything thou..

Working Link - Israeli military intelligence to monitor groups critical of Israel

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
so.....um.....anyone with an opinion then!

haha...they are funny!

i want to say....CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is a virtue....

to add...is it not human nature to criticize certain actions...or comment on footage we see, of murders we dont understand....

they should concentrate on monitoring there attacks on civilians

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I have my own opinion on the topic,
I don't think anyone would be interested
in it though.I will just let my signature speak
for itself...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by captiva

I have my own opinion on the topic,
I don't think anyone would be interested
in it though.I will just let my signature speak
for itself...
Yeshua is the way the truth and the life.
Supports Israel and her people.
SAVE JERUSALEM!
member of U.S.C.C.A

1)...this is an ancient egyptian religon
2) jerusalem is safe....did you think otherwise

I AM PHARAOH...THEBAN

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I am critical of anyone who starts wars and bullies people around. Does that put me on this list? I like lists

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Not sure what happened to the original link so thanks to those that found it.

Respects

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
In the finest traition of
the Gestaopo the Stazi The nkvd, the Cia the fbi.
and every other totalitarian security force in the world since time began

Zioist Israel doesn't need any help to deligitimize itself
if a person has to support the murder of palistinians,
the real semites, to get to heaven

i say to hell with it.
if they had a deed signed by god
its in the same place as Obama birth certificate...

edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Israeli military intelligence to monitor groups critical of Israel,

My gawd, that will need a HUGE amount of people...

new topics

top topics

join