It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclaimer for the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I was just sitting up watching some videos on youtube and saw this....thought it was definitely worthy of a thread

I did a search...and nothing came up

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'll be damned if some jesus hating roach is gonna take my ipod!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
really moronic mumbo jumbo...not worthy of a thread in my opinion. You obviously have never experienced the power of Yeshua. There is no greater LOVE. You will see

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ha Ha very funny!

Thanks, you made my day. I needed a laugh.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mariapia
really moronic mumbo jumbo...not worthy of a thread in my opinion. You obviously have never experienced the power of Yeshua. There is no greater LOVE. You will see

Take it as a joke for buddahs sake

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

whatever..what if someone put your Father down, would you think it was a joke and it should be ok?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

whatever..what if someone put your Father down, would you think it was a joke and it should be ok?

Your father is flesh and blood like any others
Your father is not the dude in the book....its a bit of fun to lighten the boards...its in the jokes section....its not offensive, just another take on what you believe is the truth.
Lighten up

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mariapia

Why don't you pick up one of those hammers the video was talking about.

Yeshua, yahweh, jesus, god, jehovah....he's got more names than ODB and p diddy combined...

By the way, 4.7 billion people on this planet think you are the moron, this is the jokes section so laugh or gtfo.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If my Dad killed everyone on the planet, and then killed millions of more people, and then had plans to kill everyone on the planet AGAIN?

I mean he might be your family, but the dude is a freaking jerk bro. I understand that you have to defend family, but bro, your Dad is a real jerk.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

too bad it wasn't funny... true though

top topics

join