It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaf Puppy Learns Sign Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This story brought a smile to my face so I thought I would share it with all of you:
www.thesun.co.uk...

Three-month-old Alice, a black and white springer spaniel, is learning non-verbal commands including sit, come and roll over.
She was dumped by a breeder in Ireland at just eight weeks after he realised she couldn't hear — and was taken in by animal charity The Blue Cross.
Staff were worried no-one would want her because she could not respond to an owner's calls.
But Alice has found her perfect match in couple Marie Williams, 41, and her partner Mark Morgan, 43 — who are both deaf.

I wish i could embed the picture of that little puppy - it's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time

Could someone do it for me please?

A three month old deaf puppy learning sign language

Animals never cease to amaze me. Made me smile

I hope it makes you smile too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I wish i could embed the picture of that little puppy - it's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time

Could someone do it for me please?

Image found here

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Thank you very much Trollz, I appreciate it

I really will have to learn how to embed pics on here

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

No problem. That puppy is cute, it made me smile as well, glad I could help :-)
What I did to embed the picture was I saved it to my computer and then uploaded it to photobucket.com. From there I just used the direct link for the picture in an image reply in the post.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
AWE!!!!!!

That is such a cute puppy

Thanks for this Dooby, it made me smile. I shall share it with others via FB who I know could use something cute to make them smile right now.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's cute! My dog isn't def, but he understands 100s of hand signals (I won't call them sign language, because I made them up). He also understands 100s if not 1000+ verbal cues. Animals are so much smarter than most people give them credit for. They adapt to our language, but how many humans can adapt to other animal languages?

S&F

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Thank you again Trollz, you make that sound easy enough for me to do

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
AWE!!!!!!

That is such a cute puppy

Thanks for this Dooby, it made me smile. I shall share it with others via FB who I know could use something cute to make them smile right now.

We all need to smile these days mblah

Animals always have the knack of making my mouth curl upwards at the edges

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

It sure does give me the warm fuzzies in this time of horrendous news. So many thanks. Can some one give me some info on the pic, like could I download it to put on my desktop, or is there a copyright issue, etc?

new topics

top topics

join