It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX!]Ghost at building site, Tell Me I'm Seeing Things[HOAX!]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I see what you are referring to and presuming it isn't a photoshop its fairly distinct, however is it a case of Pareidolia.

For instance if I said there is a guy in a straight jacket in the middle of the picture staggering along it is hard not to see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very nice find. I can definatly see the boy.

Is it your place they are working on or did you happen to step in and take a picture of a strange place? It would be interesting to do a little sleuthery on the place to find out who that boy might be.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

I can't load your pic for some reason. Connection is crap at the moment, but No.
Too much detail on the kid on the right.
In my opinion that's not even close to this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Sorry that the pic doesn't load, its from imageshack (usually reliable) and I did try the instructions to upload a photo and attach but each time I choose upload photo it asks me to sign in, then I put in my login details and click upload photo and again it asks for login details, tried clearing cookies, swapped firefox for IE to see if it was a glitch and nothing works.
Back on the topic directly I do agree the detail is rather good but I hate to say the cliche but "in this day of photoshop etc" I know its a skeptics easy answer but I am very very glad that OP didn't claim the 'orbs' was anything more than dust because I can replicate orbs easily with a cheap digital camera and even do the whisps with simply exhaling in the cold (or cigarette smoke when I smoked) and them rope ghost effects that tend to come out of Mexico by simply snapping the camera cord strap in front of the lens, the boy is not so easy to replicate without photoshop which as I said is an easy go to for skeptics but it doesn't mean it isn't a possibility.
Still gets a star and flag though because it is at least interesting and looks like what OP claims it to look like, I like the fact it has a definable hairstyle and collar too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

Yeah. I'm not saying it's definitely a ghost. I remain skeptical. I just think that it is a good clear image, but hard to say for sure what caused it. Looks like some sort of reflection to me.

Top left- Hair, eyes
Top right- ear, shirt collar
Mid right- hand
Bottom left- Bottom of pants, feet.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Spoken to the workman, and he says there was no glass in the room to cause a reflection. all i wore was safty gear, the figure is clearly wearing shorts and white pumps of some kind. The orbs are dust as there was building work going on at the time. so i dunno, all i can say is that i have no idea how to work photoshop, yet alone do i have it, or any other sort of editing software.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'll be the first to suggest that its an iPhone or similar Ghost app overlay. The ghost ends up more clearly than the rest of the photo.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
..and 2 seconds in to my Google search I've proved this to be a hoax. Come on guys...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athink
Spoken to the workman, and he says there was no glass in the room to cause a reflection. all i wore was safty gear, the figure is clearly wearing shorts and white pumps of some kind. The orbs are dust as there was building work going on at the time. so i dunno, all i can say is that i have no idea how to work photoshop, yet alone do i have it, or any other sort of editing software.

Personally, I think this should be a ban-able offence. It serves no purpose on ATS except to try to humiliate other members for your own sick benefit.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Athink

lol. I thought he looked barefoot with some highwater pants on, but I guess it could be shorts and shoes.

Just to clarify- I wasn't trying to imply that I think you purposely created this. Only that there is a possibility that it could be some other sort of artifact from the camera.

edit- ok I take that back.

edit on 3/22/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athink

Nice try sweetie ... you may not be able to work photoshop but you clearly know how to use an iphone app

This little guy has cropped up on several offerings on ATS ... if memory serves there is a little girl ghost too that a few folks tried to scam us with.

There's a ufo app for the iphone maybe you should download that and see if you can convince the guys over on the ufo/alien forum

Woody

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

lol or just the same ghost :O

but ya easily photocrapped

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
itunes.apple.com...

a hoax.

and a sorry one at that

silly site won't let me post the template of ghosts.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join