It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China "We Own the USA" pub on CNN ... anyone saw it ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was extremelly surprise to see this pub on CNN

for once .. i agree 100% with a pub

This is what is in the ad
Beautiful and powerfull pub

Beijing, China 2030 AD

====speech starting====

Why do great nations fail ?

The ancient Greeks...
The Roman Empire...
The British Empire...
and the United States of American

They all make the same mistakes
turning their back of the principles
that made them great

America tried to spend and tac itself
out of a great recession

Enormous so-called "stimulus" spending
massive changes to health care
government takeovers of private industries
and crushing debt

of course, we owned most of their debt...

lol..

so now they work for us...

LOL

====end of speech====

Citizens Against Government Waste
CAGW Website

PAID FOR BY CITIZENS AGAINST GOVERNMENT

The end of the video is the best part .. when you see all the chinese student laughing
because they all know that THEY own the USA completely by the balls

Is CNN finally chaning their course ? .. they are denouncing FOX about some libya lies
and now this pub ...
i was like this
after watching it

I would like your thoughs about it
if you saw the pub

Thanks

edit on 3/22/2011 by Ben81 because: adding the youtube vid replacing the Ex content

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
and as you say it was shown on China News Network !!! "CNN"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
and as you say it was shown on China News Network !!! "CNN"

lolll.. damn didnt think of that one ...
i wouldnt be surprise if this was actually the real CNN meaning

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do you mean THIS commercial?
edit on 22-3-2011 by Plugged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

They forgot one.

"Made in China with $2.00 a Day Labor"
or
"Made in China by Political Prisoners"
or
"Made in China Under Brown Skies"
or
"Made in China, Ignoring the Patent Owned by Someone Else"
or
"Made in China To Look Like the Real Thing"
or
"Made in China Complete With Poison To Kill Your Children and Pets"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugged
reply to post by Ben81

Do you mean THIS commercial?

YES

Thank you so much lol .. i guess i used the wrong words in the youtube search engine

edit on 3/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Okay, then I'm pretty sure the article in your OP isn't talking about this commercial. This commercial has nothing to do with the quality of Chinese products.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I told you all. The bible told you. China will attack the U.S. and Russia will too. Check the internet for prophecies and dreams of it. TOO many people have had the same dreams and visions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

HEY, I've had enough of your trolling. I've been watching you the past couple of days, and you're either the most adamantly ignorant person on the face of the planet or some sort of "Govbot". Don't come derail this thread too with your hate inciting comments.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Plugged because: to-> too*

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes,China definitely needs to improve their image!

After poisoning thousands of dogs with their deadly dog food and poisoning thousands of people who own homes built with Chinese drywall or copper pipe.Not to mention the millions of children running around with tainted "made in China" toy's dangling out of their mouths .So yes I would say China not only needs to improve it's product image, but the junk they are peddling.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Okay, then I'm pretty sure the article in your OP isn't talking about this commercial. This commercial has nothing to do with the quality of Chinese products.

Agreed. The article has nothing to do with that political ad.

Even though the ad supports some ideas I agree with (Stop Government Waste!!), It comes off as fear-mongering...

Anyway, I'd still like to see the commercial that the article references, but I doubt it is going to be too interesting from a conspiracy stand-point. Sounds like China wants to improve the image of their products... So?

Just saying
edit on 22-3-2011 by defuntion because: spelling

edit on 22-3-2011 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by Plugged

Oh great. My own personal groupie. Get a life. When those prophecies come to pass, don't say someone didn't warn you. Jerk off.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

edit on 3/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Op corrected

thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
Yes,China definitely needs to improve their image!

After poisoning thousands of dogs with their deadly dog food and poisoning thousands of people who own homes built with Chinese drywall or copper pipe.Not to mention the millions of children running around with tainted "made in China" toy's dangling out of their mouths .So yes I would say China not only needs to improve it's product image, but the junk they are peddling.

I already used my Star for an earlier post listing the many bad things that go hand-in-hand with Made In China, but yours hit so close to home I had to remark.

We are a childless couple and my wife damn near had a heart attack from the bad dog food recalls. It broke her heart seeing the stories on TV, and made me angry that good people lost their friends.

I did a full gut & restore in our bathroom. Made certain to pay top dollar for the correct hardware at Home Depot; a DIY-er, I read the books and was aware of the cruel moist environment a bathroom offers. All the damn hardware was Made In China. Making sure I bought the right grade/style of hardware to secure the sheetrock, we now have rust dots coming through in a nice pattern all over the ceiling. Screwed again.

People need to wake up and stop buying Made In China. They don't give a damn if our dogs die, our children play with poison-tainted toys or if our hardware rusts in the bathroom.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
I told you all. The bible told you. China will attack the U.S. and Russia will too. Check the internet for prophecies and dreams of it. TOO many people have had the same dreams and visions.

Um....hate to break it to you, but no prophecies of the mythical sky character, in a book, re-written by man, re-published by man, and interpreted by man will unfold. The consequences we live with today, are the consequences, of actions by..you guessed it...by man.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
I already used my Star for an earlier post listing the many bad things that go hand-in-hand with Made In China, but yours hit so close to home I had to remark.

Only one flag per thread, but you can star each post one time as well, no matter how many individual posts you choose to star.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion

reply to post by Ben81

Agreed. The article has nothing to do with that political ad.

Even though the ad supports some ideas I agree with (Stop Government Waste!!), It comes off as fear-mongering...

Anyway, I'd still like to see the commercial that the article references, but I doubt it is going to be too interesting from a conspiracy stand-point. Sounds like China wants to improve the image of their products... So?

Just saying
edit on 22-3-2011 by defuntion because: spelling

edit on 22-3-2011 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

The op was corrected sorry for that .. just returned from work .. my brain is in jello mode

trust me the ad is very interesting from a conspiracy stand point

2030 .. i would say 2011

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

haha, It's all good mate. I was just reading the article and was so confused! I do wish I could see the commercial they are referencing.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't watch CNN. But it goes to show you that those that do are light years behind FOX News viewers. This commercial is at least 6 months old.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join