It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen cost me 500 points, can you help me get them back.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi all.
I was hoping my first thread wouldnt be a rant, but it is.
I woke this morning to find out 500 of my 700 points wiped away for comments i made concering Charlie and his recent escapades. Even though i spoke the truth i was found to have violated our ATS rules, for which i am truely sorry.
However i wrote my comments on the 3/11/11 and am just getting repremanded now, 10 days later.
So if you could help me get just a few points back, I promise to be a good boy for now on

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What are the points for?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odyssevs
What are the points for?

Nothing really,

But they took mine,
And i want mine back.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is really pathetic.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey lets organize a collection. I'd give ya some bro.....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

I know

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Uhmmm, give me a hint on how to help you get them back. I'm not to familiar with the points system, even after all these years.
,,,,Also, anyone care to explain how I apply an avitar? Never figured that out either.

edit on 22-3-2011 by lance_covel because: added comment

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsychology909

Thanks mate

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Does ATS have a loyalty system, where you can exchange points for gifts?

Awww, imagine that!!

I remember years ago saving points from the brand of gigarettes I smoked. I got all sorts of things like toasters, mugs, but they never had things like new lungs or bronchial clearout. Funny really.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Who gives a rat's ass about the points on here?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lance_covel
Uhmmm, give me a hint on how to help you get them back. I'm not to familiar with the points system, even after all these years.
,,,,Also, anyone care to explain how I apply an avitar? Never figured that out either.

edit on 22-3-2011 by lance_covel because: added comment

Click over the Star or the Flag it on screen.

As with the avatar im still working mine out to.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

lol to this day i still don't know what the points are for? I guess it just makes people feel better about themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There ya go, a star and a flag.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

They used to have a loyalty thing, I think, but not anymore.

points for cigarette's sounds good

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Hi all.
I was hoping my first thread wouldnt be a rant, but it is.
I woke this morning to find out 500 of my 700 points wiped away for comments i made concering Charlie and his recent escapades. Even though i spoke the truth i was found to have violated our ATS rules, for which i am truely sorry.
However i wrote my comments on the 3/11/11 and am just getting repremanded now, 10 days later.
So if you could help me get just a few points back, I promise to be a good boy for now on

Lol... You know ATS is govt ran? Any ways this point system is so they can control you. You caring about points is you letting them control you. They are just numbers that no one cares about. You dont need em.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

As far as I know, points are for nothing now.
I asked a Mod awhile back, and he/she told me that you could use them in the ATS Store to "spice" up your profile or something like that. As far as I can tell, the ATS Store is no longer in existence.
If it does still exist, then it must be in hiding.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Originally posted by dude69

lol to this day i still don't know what the points are for? I guess it just makes people feel better about themselves.

Yes i need to feel good about myself, and your reply did that.

Star for you

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

Cheers mate

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm glad to give mine to get the point out....90% of mine have been taken concerning Barry Sotoro and his, how can I say this as I don't want to lose ALL my points, his, om, Preference toward the same sex....lol... Maybe they will let this post stand....It kind of make me wonder about having all these posts taken down...Know what I mean???

Anyway, if I can help you let me know but seems I can't even help myself here these days...lol....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

At one point the banks used to give gifts like toasters, some of them even gave away guns with loans and new bank accounts...LOL. Speaking of which, I could use a nice Barrett 99 with an M13xx scope ;-) Any banks out there giving away stuff like that?

The points system is just a points system for accumulated good posting (stars/flags/etc), those that giveth points can taketh away.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join