posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
People are just far to lazy in the US to do things like grow food. For the most part they would rather steal if it came down to $100 loaves of bread.
Oddly enough in order to mount a revolution and make for change of the current situation, step (1) would be to have the populace start growing foods
that could be dried and stored in order to stop panic and reduce riots/looting etc.
I think change the best way would go something like this. Assuming the vast majority of the people are for this sort of action.
1) People start growing and/or storing foods
2) Peaceful protest
3) Work reduced hours in unison (essential service workers not included)
4) Work less hours in unison
5) Stop work and grind the machine to a hault
6) Mass peaceful protest
7) Blockade all financial institution buildings
8) Blockade all legislative buildings
9) Blockade all import/export hubs including airports.
10) Have Judges/Lawyers/Military in favor of the movement address the people from seized legislative buildings to address the people.
Anyways revolutions start with food. If you don't have "human fuel" you don't have a revolution. I skipped a bunch of steps with regards to
organizing a valid leadership for such a thing. It goes without saying really.
Chances are TPTB will give us the proper solution to avoid the above scenario or others like it. The thing about their option will be that they have
already squashed the middle class and established who the elites will be from there on. The average American will not be able to climb up the ranks
unless they chosen too and this system will not just be in the USofA... This system will be near everywhere.