It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Approaching Insolvency, Fix To Be 'Painful' - Fed Reserve Official Fisher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I'm with you. How can you watch the video and not notice the absolutely enormous green-house type structure -- costing tens of thousands of dollars at least -- surrounding the entire thing? Plus, unless commercial fish food were consistently available, you would also have to have an entire worm farm or larvae farm. There goes the apartment solution!

This is only feasible for people with long growing seasons, a decent amount of property, and a nice chunk of change to blow getting it altogether.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
People are just far to lazy in the US to do things like grow food. For the most part they would rather steal if it came down to $100 loaves of bread. Oddly enough in order to mount a revolution and make for change of the current situation, step (1) would be to have the populace start growing foods that could be dried and stored in order to stop panic and reduce riots/looting etc.

I think change the best way would go something like this. Assuming the vast majority of the people are for this sort of action.

1) People start growing and/or storing foods
2) Peaceful protest
3) Work reduced hours in unison (essential service workers not included)
4) Work less hours in unison
5) Stop work and grind the machine to a hault
6) Mass peaceful protest
7) Blockade all financial institution buildings
8) Blockade all legislative buildings
9) Blockade all import/export hubs including airports.
10) Have Judges/Lawyers/Military in favor of the movement address the people from seized legislative buildings to address the people.

Anyways revolutions start with food. If you don't have "human fuel" you don't have a revolution. I skipped a bunch of steps with regards to organizing a valid leadership for such a thing. It goes without saying really.

Chances are TPTB will give us the proper solution to avoid the above scenario or others like it. The thing about their option will be that they have already squashed the middle class and established who the elites will be from there on. The average American will not be able to climb up the ranks unless they chosen too and this system will not just be in the USofA... This system will be near everywhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

And spread and implement the ideas I offer...

The End of Entropy thread is the foundational piece (read first), and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structural piece. Both are linked in my sig.

If we can spread these ideas along with the list of things you suggest, we can wrest power from these evil flickers and bring abundance to all upon this globe.

<< 1   >>

join