It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I wonder if the ladies of ' the view ' would accept to go in to Mr.Jesse Ventura program so just to return the favor of interruption when you are giving an answer????......Those ladies r just funny pets of the network.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AvidWatcher

LOL.. you made my nite.. and your welcome...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretintel
i love jesse he should definitely run for president

I think he likes living too much to run for President.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Generally speaking, Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" just makes people more skeptic about conspiracy theories instead of bringing more people into the community.This is because Jesse makes OBVIOUS lies.It's hard to explain, but as a cospiracy theorist, I can imagine what it looks like to the average person.It's only making people skeptical about cospiracy theories.Skeptiks and debunkers will later use his show to "prove" that conspiracy theories are not true.

He needs to massively change his show style.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyed
Generally speaking, Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" just makes people more skeptic about conspiracy theories instead of bringing more people into the community.This is because Jesse makes OBVIOUS lies.It's hard to explain, but as a cospiracy theorist, I can imagine what it looks like to the average person.It's only making people skeptical about cospiracy theories.Skeptiks and debunkers will later use his show to "prove" that conspiracy theories are not true.

He's done a great job of bringing "conspiracy theory" to the masses. He does not make people more skeptical about conspiracy theories. What gives you that impression?

If you as an individual have something to bring to the table in the area of conspiracy theory, then bring it. What Jesse Ventura has done to help wake people up is use his impressive background and persona and get out there and do the research and commit to learning about the issues then finding ways to broadcast them, for example radio and TV shows, the Internet etc. That's a big thing.

I'll agree to the notion that there is a certain portion of the world that has - and will probably always have - a propensity for skepticism, but Ventura can't win everyone over. He's just one man.

But he's brought more of this stuff into the mainstream than pretty much any other person out there.
edit on 24-3-2011 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

He's done a great job of bringing "conspiracy theory" to the masses. He does not make people more skeptical about conspiracy theories. What gives you that impression?

If you as an individual have something to bring to the table in the area of conspiracy theory, then bring it. What Jesse Ventura has done to help wake people up is use his impressive background and persona and get out there and do the research and commit to learning about the issues then finding ways to broadcast them, for example radio and TV shows, the Internet etc. That's a big thing.

I'll agree to the notion that there is a certain portion of the world that has - and will probably always have - a propensity for skepticism, but Ventura can't win everyone over. He's just one man.

But he's brought more of this stuff into the mainstream than pretty much any other person out there.
edit on 24-3-2011 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

Jesse's TV shows have a lot of interesting and true stuff(like the Denvier Airport show, that was amazing) but the way he presents it is terrible.It makes it easy for skeptics to criticize it.

For ex.
He always says that the government is after him and trying to kill him(Quote-"They want you DEAD govenor!!").In a sense he's trying to dramatize the conspiracy, but really what he is doing is making it really obvious, making it easy for debunkers to exploit him
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyed

I have to say, I was one of the raging skeptics up until I started watching Conspiracy Theory. It really sort of put things in a different perspective for me. The info is out there, it is just how we go about finding it. I really like this guy but I must disagree respectfully on this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Would you guys please stop suggesting that Jesse Ventura run for president? Thanks.

Sincerely,

All of sane posters on ATS

p.s.

Seriously.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Jessie was never going to wake those women up on the view, as their heads are,
"stuck in the ground like an alabama tick".( quote from predator)
edit on 24-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

i love this guy. they doubted him and he had an answer for everything. he would be a good lawyer too. lol

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So old.... its already been done

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its funny how they were just throwing question after question at him, and he was just bombarding them with constant logical answers. It kind of makes me sad that he won't live long though. Either that or he won't be allowed on anymore shows where he'll be the one that gets to speak.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Go Jesse! "Seriously why would the govenment lie," she says....ummm well because saying we did it wouldn't have gone over as smoothly. I hate stupid questions. Keep up the good work Jesse, you're a true American hero.
edit on 24-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I missed this interview when it originally aired. Jesse does a great job of answering questions. I would have liked to see him just talk the whole time instead of the view women questioning them. They all just need to get off the air already!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I absolutely hate the women of the view,.
the blonde is a real dingbat,.
With that being said,.
Ventura is awesome,. as he knows the inside story.
and is not afraid to say something about it,.
Imagine him for prez.

Lets just hope he doesnt suddenly get a deadly cancer
like Arron Russo.

I am thinking that is exactly the kind of thing that is going to happen or a heart attack...natural causes...they will wait a bit so it will not be totally obvious but I don't think they are that scared of what we the people think anymore...maybe that is because they all know something we don't.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

For ex.
He always says that the government is after him and trying to kill him(Quote-"They want you DEAD govenor!!").In a sense he's trying to dramatize the conspiracy, but really what he is doing is making it really obvious, making it easy for debunkers to exploit him
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyed because: (no reason given)

it could be that by saying this he is keeping himself safe. By saying this if he is knocked off people will question what happened to him.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Awesome video. I've actually never heard Mr. Ventura speak (I steer clear from politics), but after this, I've watched a few other videos...

Jesse Ventura for president!! Haha.

But seriously...I plan to buy the book shown in the OP's vid.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Would you guys please stop suggesting that Jesse Ventura run for president? Thanks.

Sincerely,

All of sane posters on ATS

p.s.

Seriously.

There you go, defamation of his character. Jesse did have a bright, crazy, flashy, controversial wrestling character, but so what? Pro wrestling is show biz to a large degree. Did you know that one of the smartest wrestlers out there is Mic Foley, you know, Cactus Jack? You're expecting us to look at his "Hollywood-ized" character and assume he's stupid. That's like looking at Forest Gump as a real person. Moving on.

I would like to see a Jesse Ventura, or a Ron Paul go into presidency. At least these guys care about truth and freedom. At least they cover the real things that need to change. We need unwaivering people like this in office. They aren't scared to talk about things other politicians won't even cover.

Troy

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ventura is one of the few public figures who I think is mostly "for real", when it comes to these "real" issues. In spite of his colorful background, and his rather "slow" emergence when it comes to conspiracies, I think he ranks ahead of Ron Paul when it comes to believability. Ron Paul has been too predictable of a disappointment, and his son is even worse.

If some of us don't believe that Ventura is truly pissed about the Vietnam era, I think we should look again. This is his seminal, pivotal issue, and he's not just acting, IMHO. Even if he was, he is conveying an outrage that any of us "older" people on ATS can confirm. Ever talk to a slightly enlightened Vietnam Vet? Yes, they're very, VERY pissed!

Like the actor Reagan, I would not immediately dismiss Ventura's potential popularity.

While I continue to believe that a person will not ascend to the presidency without authorization from the elite, I can see Ventura possibly giving them something to think about, and perhaps eventually becoming an irritation.

Regarding the termination that might come his way, if he did get too irritating, I think it would be very interesting to see what might happen if by some chance they failed to do the job, and seriously pissed off this former SEAL. If he managed to live through a genuine attempt on his life, I think he would go down fighting like fireworks. They best get that one right on the first try, or there might be hell to pay.

JR

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ive watched his show and for those who think that its a bit on the cheesy side I say that the man is doing what he knows. Wrestling was a spectacle of pageantry, phony beefs, larger than life personalities and captivating storylines. From there it was politics, full of...you guessed it, pageantry, phony beefs, larger than life personalities and captivating storylines. He got to go behind the curtain and see that its ALL a show so he presents the truth in a way that people are accustomed to seeing. He knows that if he's sitting there in a suit, clean and respectable and presenting a power point presentation, most people are going to turn the channel. The die hards dont need convincing...but the sheep do. And the sheep like cutaways and dramatic music, lol.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join