It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Barbara walters is such a corrupt establishment wench.

She knows shes bull#ting. And she knows the audience that watchwes her show. It doesnt matter what Jesse Ventura says. This little propagandist CFR'er knows just what to say to make each of his statements ineffective.

Barbara goes "why would the bush administration do this?" Why?? Theyre MORAL PEOPLE! is this implication. christians. etc.

You know wha? Before continuing and answering that question, i would point out the curriculum of a political science degree at an upscale universities, whether here or anywhere else on earth.

I would point at Macchiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, and than i will ascend to that answer, by quoting them. I will quote these masterful political theorists, and show them how simple mindedly obtuse that question is. Barbara of course after this, knowing her audience doesnt have the brain power, or the humility, to admit that they are in essence, uneducated, and rather dumb will simply appeal to their emotions, to their egos, to THEIR intelligence, which in truth is severely lacking. She wil be indignant, which will become THEIR indignance.

You can never get a fair chance on these TV shows. Truth is, only a certain type of person is ready to accept the reality of the situation. It was Aldous Huxley who said (in Brave New World revisisted) that on average, 20% of the population is Highly suggestible. They are very moved by emotions these types of people. It also happens to be these very types who are easily gathered, and conform, and watch TV shows like The View... These types regardless of how much facts and logic and sanity you put before them, will be swayed by the mere flick of their emotions by the demagogue. They dont want to accept the truth. It is the epitome of cognitive dissonance.
edit on 23-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

He's right!!! The government makes us abide by rules and laws when their the one's that should have restrictions!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretintel
i love jesse he should definitely run for president

lol he would get shot like JFK

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't get people on this forum sometimes. Everyone here likes to claim they are "awake" meanwhile most Americans are simply mindless sheep.

The conspiracy world has a general belief that mainstream media is corrupt, and run by the elite, right?

If you believe that, how on Earth can you not believe this entire thing has been allowed, and set up by the elite. Producers had to reach out to Jesse, then it had to go through many channels of other producers whether or not they wanted him. Then they allow him on clearly to talk about conspiracies. Do you also really think when Alex Jones appeared on The View they had no idea who it was?

In my opinion, the REAL conspiracy is the one trying to make Americans disown their current government. "So much corruption that we want someone who fights with no borders!"

Is this not the NWO's true plan?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well done Jesse!! I respect that he's educating the masses about things they've been brainwashed about. I liked the question, "why would our government lie to us". Are you KIDDING me??? Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If he ran for POTUS and declared his campaign a non-violent American Revolution, overnight, we the people could raise for him 100 million dollars, no problem.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
Thats good. I was really annoyed when The View started defending stuff like the TSA scanners.

Take my word for it; if a Republican were in office, they'd be screaming bloody murder about the TSA scanners. Screaming about our rights being violated, just like they did over the Patriot act. Notice, the people who despised the Patriot act were silent when Obama extended it. Not a word from the Left.

The biggest problem we have in this country regarding the people, isn't that they aren't paying attention, (though that's a big part of it), but rather that they don't know how to put down their "flag" and think for themselves. Stop following the so-called leaders and think for yourselves. Find the evidence, research, read, watch documentaries, videos, then draw a conclusion based on what the compelling evidence supports. These ladies are a prime example. Every one of them are hardcore leftists except Elizabeth, and notice that they didn't say a word about the current administration but were all over the Bush thing. Anybody with an ounce of reasoning would deduce that 8 months simply isn't enough time for Bush or anybody else to plan that attack, top to bottom. It's just not enough time. But, it's so easy to jump on the "Bash Bush" bandwagon.

The sooner people realized that the establishment as a whole is NOT on our side, the sooner we can make real progress. There are very few people in politics that do it "to serve". Lifetime politicians get a free meal ticket and keep their ego pumped up by being part of the power structure. Quit with the partisan politics! That just distracts from the real problem; a broken, corrupt government and political system.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
That is an example of an articulate & educated man explaining conspiracy. He is someone you know they want to get rid of. They cant just make him disappear or discredit someone of his caliber. He is as smart as they come. His game is tight.

Every once in a while someone comes along like Jessie and he takes the wind out of the sails of the skeptics and leaves them speechless. I love it, I am a fan.

Not to mention, because he has ruffled feathers, his death would be to obvious.

Not to mention the light protects the light, and the light sqares are teniously managed at best in their duality mason floor, they tend to be heavy on the dark squares. They would lose the school that they run like a prison if they act rashly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its so planed, just like alex jones visiting last month.

something is just around the corner...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AvidWatcher

Wow... Wowwww.....

Yea..it's a drag MAN... so just let it go.

I'm going to now feed GasX to your dog, cat, and when all 4paws are pointing towards heaven don't worry about me.. it's a drag MAN...it sucks man...Let it go....there is NOTHING you will do to bring your beloved pets back to life and I could give a # LESS about them. After all it's just a DRAG MAN.

In the meantime...3000 Americans and MORE DIED...nope.. can't bring them back. Yup...Me and Jesse are right...and YES... WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT AND BRING THE TRUTH FORWARD SO MORE INNOCENT AMERICANS DO NOT DIE!!! because... They're (TPTB) not stopping at the MURDER of just AMERICANS for their END GAME. ** I want all INNOCENT lives to be saved..not just americans...before you fart that one out of your mouth***

At first I was NOT going to reply to your sToopIDity... I mean why? However: I'm scared your not getting enough sun. Please re-read the part about being a HERO in AFRICA and a HERO in the COUNTRY you call HOME!!!

edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: Worried AvidWatcher for the Government needs sun... trying to help

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Women are normally more "leftist" than men. This is because they have been the victims of male chauvinism which is the "rightist" base.
It doesn't mean that they are incapable of distrusting a government because that party normally takes the side of the most powerful.
You may notice that women are generally absent from positions of power.
So why does this 'leftist' bias bother you? It seems to be a normal reaction by an oppressed majority. They desire change and power.
I also note that it's the dumb ass white chicks that have screwed their way in by being sycophants that are the most reluctant to believe that the government will kill US Citizens. They will kill millions ANYWHERE to advance their objectives no matter how odious or short sighted they may be. How can they be so stupid and have a forum to make such moronic statements?
Because the media sucks all around.
Huffington Post featured the death of Elizabeth Taylor as THE HEADLINE today. Talk about HIGHLY IMPORTANT CRAP! AN old lady who made movies died, wow! War, catastrophe and economic ruin took second to Liz's death. So how does this improve the reputation of this site?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is truely amazing! Everytime he's on tv or radio, which is very often, he's speaking the vital truths of our reality. he does this so well that pretty much nobody dares to enter into any heated debate against him. His delivery of info is always in the realm of common sense, spoken with obvious passion & an extremely well thoughtout way of reasoning. When he states facts, explains evidence or offers up examples to draw parallels & prove possibilities / impossibilities, he does it while paving this simplistic path towards reality. He never misses a beat, his answers & rebuttals are always immediate & backed up with 100% confidence behind every word.

It's obvious that he is dedicated & meticulous in his search for truth. And he's clearly a very honorable man for dishing out some justice to TPTB every chance he gets!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixedworld
Its so planed, just like alex jones visiting last month.

something is just around the corner...

Jesse Ventura visited The View in march 2010 in the OP video

he was also on in 2009:

edit on 23-3-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hahaha Looks like whoopi goldberg dozed off a couple times there haha Jesse Ventura is the man.....It looks like this (my)generation is going to be the one to change things

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Where did she say that? Since you keep hearing it, please point it out to me. I never heard "let it go". I'm no fan of hers but I honestly didn't hear it.

And speaking of "stoopidity" and your attempt at funny. You do know Gas X relieves gas and bloating right? But I'll try to respond in terms you can relate to. I don't have a dog or cat but how about you stuff some Mentos in your ears, drink a Pepsi and do cartwheels so your head will explode?
edit on 23-3-2011 by AvidWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I LOVE IT!!! Jesse just threw it right into the right-wing's face!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sh1fty
I don't get people on this forum sometimes. Everyone here likes to claim they are "awake" meanwhile most Americans are simply mindless sheep.

The conspiracy world has a general belief that mainstream media is corrupt, and run by the elite, right?

If you believe that, how on Earth can you not believe this entire thing has been allowed, and set up by the elite. Producers had to reach out to Jesse, then it had to go through many channels of other producers whether or not they wanted him. Then they allow him on clearly to talk about conspiracies. Do you also really think when Alex Jones appeared on The View they had no idea who it was?

In my opinion, the REAL conspiracy is the one trying to make Americans disown their current government. "So much corruption that we want someone who fights with no borders!"

Is this not the NWO's true plan?

It's a conspiracy inside of a conspiracy, so you can theorize.. while you theorize!.. Where's Xzibit when you need him??

I see where you're coming from, and in my opinion, conspiracies are getting a little more popular now adays and are getting too big to simply sweep under the rug. Conspiracy "nuts" are put on these shows because they're expected to fail, and be shown in a bad light. If they're openly allowed to go on mainstream TV, that tells people that what they're saying must not be true. It's a catch 22.

If what you're proposing is the case, Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones would be making a MUCH bigger splash, along with many other people that 'suddenly awaken' & talk about it. You just notice them everywhere because you're aware of this world. I don't think it would be possible, pretty much no matter what, to wake up the majority.. unless the crooked authority figures came out themselves and disclosed it.

Jesse & Alex are fighting a losing battle. If this was the NWO's plan, would that be the case?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Enhanced Interrogation Techniques

Hasselbeck is such a moron.

'Do you agree waterboarding is torture?'
'Yes.'
'So you agree we should use torture?'
'No, but we use enhanced interrogation techniques' (water boarding)

To the OP vid:

Hasselbeck: building 7 came down from fire, there are engineers that explain fire weakens steel and concrete.

-building came down in 7 seconds-

Is that why all those demolition companies use fire to bring down buildings instead of high explosives?

edit on 23-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AvidWatcher

hahahaha you make me laugh.. good one..

Keep up the good wit.. where me and you are concerned.. that's all you have...

btw.. she said *let it go* I'm not going to piss up your leg about all the *stars* I got from those that DID hear her say..*.let it go cuz it's a drag MAN* ..and no.. NOT A word for word quote. Her meaning was clear. I try not to be an asshole to people on here even when they say things that makes me want to spew. But with you I did because you missed it man.. what a drag. ...

lmaoo btw.. concerning the GasX... I didn't want to kill anyone's dogs or imply it..that's just cruel. So I wasn't serious about the GasX..it was a metaphor... Not a very good one ey? Seems like the rest got it...

edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: enlightenment

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I like what you have to say. I wanted to point out.. when you said: (not word for word) Seems as if the conspiracy are getting bigger these days...

I was just talking with my daughter yesterday about all this and how people roll their eyes....I explained...

It sucks waking up. Totally sucks! As a child we are led to believe that Santa Clause is real. When were told that he's not .. *He lives in our hearts* Yea..every 7yr old I know understands that...lol ...hahaha but the point is.. we're soooo sad and disappointed because that's almost our first huge LIE and then let down.

No one wants to believe that anyone would kill anyone for their own Interest. My own Mother before she died said this... "If you knew what really went on behind closed doors... it's not the President that makes the rules..it's a round table of nuts and if you found out everything that they were doing.. you would probably kill yourself"

I've gotten to the point where I'm sooo angry over the Hill because they lie to us...scratch that.. they don't lie anymore..they TELL US what they're doing and do it. Tarp bill, turning phones off, threatening congressional martial law..doing exactly what we said NO to. Anyways... I feel we need to get this country's TRUST back so I don't have to question every little thing.

thanks...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join