It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria Jackson (SNL) Homophobic Religious Rant Against "Glee"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So it turns out that Victoria Jackson is a religious fanatic who feels that a homosexual kiss on "Glee" means that The Lord is not going to bless our nation. I had no idea she was a homophobic religious freak and was shamelessly outspoken about it.

That being said, she does have a right to her opinion. However, even she must realize how pathetically lost and cuckoo she appears making the arguments she's making here. And not only that but how can you watch a show called "Glee" and not expect something gay to happen on the show?

Anyway, just... ick. If you wondered whatever happened to Victoria Jackson, she turned into a bible thumping lunatic. Another victim of religious thought: being a divisive, delusional termagant.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
last time i saw her she had gained about 600 lbs as well

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Victoria Jackson: "The only thing I can come up with is the the Muslims hate god and the gays hate his word"

Sheer brilliance...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why do I cringe when someone holds up the Bible and starts to tell me whats in it?

My first thought is...I would bet they have not even read it.

I would not want to watch that scene on Glee, but I have a remote control.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Homophobic," a real popular word these days to promote, "justification to pollute the minds of the innocent who haven't matured to the level of adult hood yet." We live in a society where anything goes, at least that's what the pathetic and immoral minds are trying to achieve. A cesspool of deceptive maggots eating away at what is moral and just. No matter how you word it, how you present it, how you dress it, how you read it, how much you try to cram it down everyone's throat, it will never be fully accepted.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
No matter how you word it, how you present it, how you dress it, how you read it, how much you try to cram it down everyone's throat, it will never be fully accepted.

Right. Because there's always some bigot waving a religious book around that justifies their divisionist, unaccepting viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Victoria Jackson got real scary when she got religion. She used to be so funny on SNL (like that's the paragon of moral programming
) but I can't even stand to listen to her now. She's a whack job!

That reminds me - It's Tuesday! Glee's on tonight! Gweneth is back tonight.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

No matter how you word it, how you present it, how you dress it, how you read it, how much you try to cram it down everyone's throat, it will never be fully accepted.

Right. Because there's always some bigot waving a religious book around that justifies their divisionist, unaccepting viewpoint.

Just another excuse from the homo bigot, how about lets switch this around and really begin to see whose the bigot really.
I think all this time it was ass backwards, no pun intended.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I am shamelessly bigoted against religious morons that insist on intruding on the lives and rights of others in the name of that religion.

So what?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by hawaii50th

I am shamelessly bigoted against religious morons that insist on intruding on the lives and rights of others in the name of that religion.

So what?

It has nothing to do with religion, just another lying pathetic excuse from a bigot homo.
Like one fellow ATS,

It's not about weather you like penis or vagina, it's not about weather you prefer your own sex or the opposite, it's about keeping it private and not forcing it on everyone else around you because regardless of your preference it has no place in your every day life when it pertains to things like..... Jobs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
aw, poor Victoria is still angry with her daddy over putting so much pressure on her to be thin. she'll never accept herself. and she projects this onto a whole group of people. sad, really, how people just can't be happy with themselves

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

"Homophobic," a real popular word these days to promote, "justification to pollute the minds of the innocent who haven't matured to the level of adult hood yet." We live in a society where anything goes, at least that's what the pathetic and immoral minds are trying to achieve. A cesspool of deceptive maggots eating away at what is moral and just. No matter how you word it, how you present it, how you dress it, how you read it, how much you try to cram it down everyone's throat, it will never be fully accepted.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with religion

Perhaps you haven't watched the video in the OP.

But if it's not about religion for you then what's your problem with homosexuals?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with religion

Perhaps you haven't watched the video in the OP.

But if it's not about religion for you then what's your problem with homosexuals?

Go to the link from the other member, he puts it perfectly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

No thanks.
I'm only interested in discussing this with people who can think and speak for themselves. I'll chalk it up to you being a follower, following the wrong people.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Another former star lost into the despair of gaining weight and not being famous anymore.........OY!

I do think the news DIDN'T have to show the kiss twice. (yes, I am gay)..BUT I don't think anyone's public display of affection is really needed. Hugs and hand holding is more than enough to get the point across.

I am shocked by the number of people who even watch Glee...... a show with endless bad acting, and horrible remakes, that seems to feel the need to out-do itself each week to keep its ratings. I'd much rather watch CSI.

And will someone PLEASE tell Victoria she was NEVER funny on SNL...........

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Another former star lost into the despair of gaining weight and not being famous anymore.........OY!

I do think the news DIDN'T have to show the kiss twice. (yes, I am gay)..BUT I don't think anyone's public display of affection is really needed. Hugs and hand holding is more than enough to get the point across.

I am shocked by the number of people who even watch Glee...... a show with endless bad acting, and horrible remakes, that seems to feel the need to out-do itself each week to keep its ratings. I'd much rather watch CSI.

And will someone PLEASE tell Victoria she was NEVER funny on SNL...........

haha i agree about glee - but Victoria was funny on SNL.. when she played vapid dumb blondes. i guess now i realize that wasn't much of a stretch for her.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No thanks.
I'm only interested in discussing this with people who can think and speak for themselves. I'll chalk it up to you being a follower, following the wrong people.

Your smoke screening schemes are impotent, completely useless. Side stepping straight forward points are just another typical trait of the deceivers.
Not a follower, just one of the many who believe in the same way.

new topics

top topics

join