It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

222nd evolves into 333rd. has no threat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by zaper

Zaper

Here. Take this terramaze, relax into the center, rest for awhile and allow the guilt to dissipate like dew on a spring morning.

That was love......I see you.....

is this a avatar reference?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by zaper

Zaper

Here. Take this terramaze, relax into the center, rest for awhile and allow the guilt to dissipate like dew on a spring morning.

That was love......I see you.....

is this a avatar reference?

It was a link posted for her by another member that contained a designed mathmatical figure that was formatted to assist in meditation in order to calm ones spirit.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

How much does it help? I have expierenced a little with meditating but I've never been able to actually achieve a meditative state..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Brianegan

How much does it help? I have expierenced a little with meditating but I've never been able to actually achieve a meditative state..

The meditative state is subjective and is a matter of belief level capability. How strongly one can allow themselves to believe in something.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
why there are so many 0 and 1.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 20112012
why there are so many 0 and 1.

You offend all others who have spent so much time in this particular thread. It has already been found that it is a code and holds a message. Some have transcribed some of the message but no one has got it all or even close. Im am happy that you have been so generous to me with your time but ill have to request that you do the same for those who have been posting in these threads as well.....If these threads held 1000's of pages I wouldnt be saying this but there are only a few pages to go through that would answer that question for you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join