It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

222nd evolves into 333rd. has no threat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper
reply to post by Brianegan

Unfortunately I fear than your signals are revealing that, and i say unfortunately because I'm afraid that's why there is a reluctance in our primary defensive instincts to be open to your call.
Perhaps lack of confidence in our strength and our courage, There are unkown times and I have the presentiment that our enemy is not so sensible as us.

The enemy is closer than you think but our brothers and sisters, guardians and allies alike, are even closer

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Use the force use it wisely let it guide you
just make sure not to over use it side effects may include dizziness and at times

You do remember! ha.........

your light heartedness is a breath of fresh air.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Unfortunately I fear than your signals are revealing that, and i say unfortunately because I'm afraid that's why there is a reluctance in our primary defensive instincts to be open to your call.
Perhaps lack of confidence in our strength and our courage, There are unkown times and I have the presentiment that our enemy is not so sensible as us.

I have not one worry and I hope you find the reason to feel the same. Defensive tactics are used for many more reasons than simply fear. They also for one thing create a type of surprise attack as if no one would listen so why even pay attention to this guy. lol......pretty smart if you ask me.

Sense. sense is definately something that we use a lot. If you can sense any truth in any of these threads please focus on the parts where I speak about your immortality. Your enemy cant harm you even if you asked them too. It was us that created that enemy because we feared the unknown bringing them right to us in order to face them. We only need to find ourselves in them to conqure that fear.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Here.....here.....Preach on.........

The enemy is closer than you think but our brothers and sisters, guardians and allies alike, are even closer

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

In my case my fear is not about to die or to be damaged, my fear is NOT to feel enough empathy for my own race to be blazon of their cause. I think we are very guilty, responsible of all and I do not know if we deserve the glory and dignity of being warriors of light and love.
I mean because my weapon is not a sword.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Zaper

Here. Take this terramaze, relax into the center, rest for awhile and allow the guilt to dissipate like dew on a spring morning.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

In my case my fear is not about to die or to be damaged, my fear is NOT to feel enough empathy for my own race to be blazon of their cause. I think we are very guilty, responsible of all and I do not know if we deserve the glory and dignity of being warriors of light and love.
I mean because my weapon is not a sword.

Wow.....That is a wonderful trait to have......I hope you realize how honorable it is to feel such an emotion such as that......If one can feel something like that then I see so much hope.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by zaper

Zaper

Here. Take this terramaze, relax into the center, rest for awhile and allow the guilt to dissipate like dew on a spring morning.

That was love......I see you.....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Thanks Terry, i will

Beautiful.

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Cookies and cream anyone ???

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

naah i dont like it.
how about a beer?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

naah i dont like it.
how about a beer?

I'll take a shot of eggnog with a side dish of chocolate.......lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
all the people gone? heh
Its anyone still playing with the code?

its not making sense after Brian here (i mean the second part after divide-inserted)

oh well

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

I am all in for exploring this code.
Mi hermana del alma

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

If memory serves his code just informed you that his 3 threads will be all you need... Quite cheesy to be honest...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
reply to post by zaper

If memory serves his code just informed you that his 3 threads will be all you need... Quite cheesy to be honest...

mmhh ok
i am re-reading all the stuff
I dont get it all the way really (being honest too heh) but i think we must be true open.

All the light to you brother.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by zaper

I am all in for exploring this code.
Mi hermana del alma

we are still decoding our memory heh
sjaels-partner

Love you brother

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have returned from a successful mini-mission and am ready for any questions that need addressing. I have missed all very much. Will you speak your hearts to me?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When does it all stop? When can I manifest as I am inspired and allowed to see it to fruition? Why must everything be so fragmented and disjointed so that clarity of one aspect can be achieved, and when can that one aspect finally hold firm?

I speak in riddles but I am saying it clear enough, all of my Knowns have become Unknown! Even my basic fundamentals are being expressed in opposites. I am nearly tempted to start repeating daily, that "I will never win the Lottery", only to have it manifest in order to teach me to accept such a fate! Jokingly, of course, but I would still love the excitement even though I do not know money as others do. (I see it as water, to be given freely when one is thirsty)

I swear, I know it is to crush my ego as I am almost tempted to believe the Ego is flesh and cannot follow us home!

I just want to plant some flowers and some trees before I leave; may I, please? (speaking to Spirit of course) Is it my ego manifested to want to see beauty around me? I cannot see why, if there is no one to see my labor, as I do not expect a return other than the joy that I get from viewing such pleasures.

Yet, none of this will happen any more I am afraid, the tide has changed and I may still be standing on the shore casting out my wishes with only the negative reflection to appear. I need to let go and forgive myself! I cannot help without accidentally helping myself. That is the human dilemma, selfishness and self-appreciation; it is no wonder I was never allowed to be adored, as I would have relished in it because I am human...for now!
edit on 5/15/2011 by Greensage because: changed self-appreciated into self-appreciation..it was more fitting with selfishness I suppose!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow this thread is crazy and kind of hard to follow did I miss some previous info or what?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join